Caleb (bxb)

By KMS_bloomfield_006

After his rocky past at his old school, Caleb Miller transfers elsewhere, for a fresh start and to move on. C... More

Authors Note:
Chapter 1: Clean Slate
Chapter 2: Jacob Perez
Chapter 3: Just Perfect
Chapter 4: Holy Ground
Chapter 5: Love Affair
Chapter 6: Stormy Nights
Chapter 7: Reputation
Chapter 8: Shooting stars
Chapter 9: My Lucky charm
Chapter 10: Perfect
Chapter 11: Halloween Horrors
Chapter 12: Jack Mikelson Stokeo
Chapter 13: Rumour Has it
Chapter 14: Lost in the Fireworks
Chapter 15: Jamal
Chapter 16: Rematch
Chapter 17: You give me Butterflies
Chapter 19: Reunion
Chapter 20: The New Boy
Chapter 21: Bonfire
Chapter 22: The Ski Trip
Chapter 23: The Hot tub
Chapter 24: Christmas Dinner
Chapter 25: Happy New year
Chapter 26: Buried Hachet
Chapter 27: Blackpool
Chaper 28: No pain, No game
Chapter 29: Rollercoaster
Chapter 30: I'll show you crazy
Chapter 31: Happier
Chapter 32: Prom King
Chapter 33: Past Tense
Chapter 34: Fake Happy
Chapter 35: Deep Down
Chapter 36: Closure
Chapter 37: I just want you
Epilogue:

Chapter 18: Party Animal

484 19 1
By KMS_bloomfield_006

Caleb walked into the back of Ivy's garden where his family was perched sitting around the outdoor table and chairs. His parents and grandparents as well as Aunt and Uncle sat around the table. "Finally, you showed up" Caleb's mother smiled sipping her warm coffee "Oh I do apologise, I was working" Caleb smiled sarcastically sitting with them "Enough of the sarcasm" She replied knowing him too well and Caleb rolled his eyes.

"You could of dressed up" His dad replied "Well, excuse me I had to work and I for sure wasn't going to where my best clothes, so if you'll excuse me I need a drink" Caleb got up walking into the kitchen and Ivy followed "I think you look nice" Ivy smiled "Thanks Ivy, what do you want?" Caleb asked making a coffee fighting the freezing air "I need a favour" Ivy asked and Caleb paused a little nervous "Can you come to this party tonight, with me?" Ivy asked "A party where?" Caleb replied with a question "At this cabin at the edge of town, a guy invited me and I don't want to go alone" Ivy answered "A cabin at the edge of town? Seriously?" Caleb chuckled. "Please come" Ivy looked at him with sad eyes "I'll go" Caleb agreed "But don't you think you should wait a few more weeks before dating again?" Caleb wondered "I treated Connor awfully, I know what I did was awful, cheating on him with Jorge and I'm glad he's moving on, I just think I need to as well" Ivy smiled helping Caleb make them coffee.

"On another topic, why didn't you invite Jacob, to this get together? I mean Lincoln invited Katie?" Ivy asked a little nosy "Because, the whole family is here, it's weird" Caleb sighed "I thought your parents love him" Ivy sighed a little shocked "Oh they do, they have made that clear, I swear they love him more than me, but that's not the point, One step at a time" Caleb smiled walking back into the garden and out of the kitchen.

Caleb was sitting at the end of the garden with Ivy and Katie, "Katie, do you want to come to this party tonight with me and Ivy, to a random cabin in town?" Caleb asked "As fun as that sounds I have plans, Millie's also busy, double dates" Katie smiled "Bummer, so it's just us" Ivy smiled "Yep, the Stokeo clan" Caleb smiled and they laughed in response to that weird line.

"Also unrelated but why are we having a picnic thing in the this freezing weather?" Ivy asked s they had blankets around them "Fuck knows, but I heard we might have lots of snow this year, exciting" Caleb cheered a huge fan of snow "Oh joy" Katie smiled unenthusiastic "Also we live in the UK we haven't had proper snow in like six years, it's not going to happen" Ivy corrected him but then suddenly little flakes of snow, fell and Caleb looked smug "That did not just happen" Ivy gasped "Yess!" Caleb smiled holding his hand out.

"Also on other news, my old school just emailed me earlier inviting me to this weird little reunion like get together" Caleb started "Should I go?" Caleb asked a little worried if he should or not "Definitely, show off to them how well you're doing now" Ivy sipped her coffee as they sat in the falling snow "I don't know, it seems a bad idea to me, I mean you know who might be there" Katie sighed realising that was a possibility "Good point, but I think I need to do this, so I can put it behind me" Caleb smiled taking the high road.

Katie seemed nervous, "Are you alright?" Caleb asked "Have you noticed that Lincoln has been acting strangely?" Katie asked glancing at a blank looking Lincoln who then smiled back "No, he seems fine to me why?" Ivy asked "Well, ever since the fundraiser he's been acting so strangely and slightly distant, oh my god you don't think he's going to break up with me?" Katie panicked "Of course not, he loves you so much" Caleb started "Yeah, you two are perfect, I mean Linc hasn't been happier" Ivy smiled but Katie was still weary.

Caleb and Jacob were walking through the park, on the way to Jacob's house "So what do you want to do tonight?" Jacob asked arm around Caleb as they walked through the soft snow. "Actually, I might have to miss our date tonight" Caleb sighed and Jacob seemed surprised "Why?" He asked curious "Ivy wants me to join her at this party, in a cabin of this guy she's interested in, and I promised I would go" Caleb explained and Jacob looked weary "I'm coming with you" Jacob stated seriously and Caleb gazed shocked "What?" He asked "I'm not letting you go to some random guy's cabin who you don't know, it sounds weird" Jacob smiled slightly protective of Caleb, and that plan of his worried him. "You're cute" Caleb smiled as they snuggled together "But we are having date night tommorow" Jacob kissed him on the forehead.

"So this is the Cabin?" Caleb sighed as the three of them stood in front of the large secluded cabin "Yep, does it seem-" Ivy started "Busy" Jacob finished noticing that the cabin was filled with drunk party goers "This is going to be a long night" Caleb sighed as they entered the large house willed with colourful lights "It's like a rave in here" Caleb sighed "Smells like one too" Jacob gasped "I'm going to find Graham, I'll be back" Ivy smiled walking off "Wanna go get beer?" Caleb asked "I don't really drink that often, but I'll join you" Jacob smiled following Caleb to the bar area which was basically abounded. A few drinks later, Caleb was dancing in the crowd Jacob watched loving the lively sight.

Ivy was sitting with Graham, in his bedroom and they were slowly making out, and Ivy too consumes some alcohol, but when she was kissing him all she was thinking about was Connor, and the guilt she felt. She stopped pulling herself away "What's wrong?"He asked confused "This was a mistake" Ivy sighed getting up realising Caleb was right earlier. He grabbed her arm "Stay" He smiled intoxicated "I Don't think so" Ivy shook his hand off and darted out of the room slamming his door heart racing.

Meanwhile, at a somewhat fancy restaurant, the double date was taking place "This place is amazing" Ava smiled biting into her meal "Definitely coming here for our next date" Millie agreed kissing Ava on the cheek "It is lovely right Linc?" Katie asked noticing his quiet state "Yeah, it's great" He replied no emotion in his voice. Katie sighed "Millie do you need to go to the bathroom?" Katie started "Oh me too, come on" Katie smiled dragging Millie into the bathroom "Are you ok?" Millie asked "Does Lincoln seem weird to you?" Katie asked a little frantic "Are you ok?" Millie asked again more worried about Millie who looked drained "I'm just really worried, he's been acting strange for a while now" Katie asked nervous about what this meant.

"I wouldn't stress, about it but if you are worried the best thing you can do is talk to Lincoln about it" Millie smiled "Thanks, Millie how are you doing?" Katie asked curious about her friend "I'm a little stressed, I mean Ava's thinking about uni across the country, and I'm worried how that will affect us, I mean you know what they say about log distance" Millie sighed worried about the year to come when Ava leaves their school to pursue University as well as many of her other friends including Lincoln and Jacob.

Katie and Millie hugged, "I think we both have things to do" Katie smiled "Including this bathroom talk, this date night has been fun" Millie smiled noticing their unusual setting.

Caleb and Jacob were sitting on a bench under a shelter, Caleb was a little drunk "Why did I drink?" Caleb sighed feeling like he would vomit "Come here" Jacob hugged him keeping him close as Caleb was falling asleep slightly. Ivy came out of the Cabin drunk also. "Let's go, this party was a bust" Ivy smiled realising she did need time by herself, no Jorge, no Connor or no random hookup. "Thank god, this place is awful" Jacob smiled holding Caleb up from falling sideways.

Millie and Ava, sat in her car outside the restaurant. Ava was about to drive when Millie stopped her "What's wrong?" Ava asked shocked "We need to talk" Millie smiled nervously and Ava seemed nervous "I know you want to go to uni after sixth form, and I'm worried" Millie started and Ava seemed confused "Why?" Ava responded "Can we survive long distance, I've seen how they have failed with my sisters, and what if you find a hotter and smarter girl at uni?" Millie replied frantically lowering her head.

Ava smiled lifting Millie's head slightly "Millie, I love you with all my heart, and nothing will change that, you are the girl I want to be with, even if we are miles away, I know we will make this work, because nothing can ruin this-" Ava reassured her wiping away her tears before kissing her slowly, before looking into her eyes intensely. "You're right, I just worry" Millie smiled at the exact words she wanted to hear. "I love you Ava" Millie smiled "I love you too" Ava smiled as they drove off into the night.

The next morning, Ivy was sitting at her kitchen counter hungover eating cereal looking like a mess and Caleb walked in to see Jacob sitting at the counter with Lincoln, Ivy and Katie. "Here comes sleeping beauty" Jacob smiled noticing Caleb was wearing his hoodie once again. "Oh piss off" Caleb sat down feeling like a mess as well as looking like one. "Never again" Caleb rubbed his head "So what did you guys do last night?" Lincoln asked noticing their appearances "Shut up" Ivy snapped "Why am I wearing your hoodie?" Caleb asked "You vomitted on your top" Jacob smiled remembering the even vividly "Lovely" Caleb sighed feeling awful.

Katie pulled Lincoln into the living room and they sat on the sofa. "Are you alright?" Linc asked worried "What is wrong with you lately, you've been so distant" Katie wondered confused and irritated "I'm sorry" Lincoln looked saddened "Are you ok?" Katie asked "I am worried, about university" Lincoln responded honestly "I'm just worried that I won't get into a school" Linc replied nervous as they awaited the response for his place. "So you don't want to break up with me?" Katie wondered and Lincoln shot her a confused look "Of course not" Lincoln kissed her "And I know you Lincoln Stokeo, you will do amazing things, and if those universities don't realise that, then it's their loss, not yours" Katie kissed him hugging him feeling the warmth return between them.

"I'm sorry about last night, I know it wasn't our plan of date night, but I'm buying the takeaway tonight, your choice" Caleb smiled and Jacob beamed a smile back "Can't wait, I'm also picking the movie, ooh the Grinch" Jacob chuckled bring Caleb into his embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 61.7K 21
The new cover is thanks to a fan of mine, and I think they did a very wonderful job! @mwontobey Jamie, small, fragile, a major nerd. Ross, tall, stro...
291K 17.8K 46
THIS IS NOT A PAID STORY. ONLY THE STORY BRANCHES ARE. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE BOOK FOR FREE. NOTE: This book contains intense internalized homophob...
Energizer By alien

General Fiction

92.6K 4.6K 23
Completed. BoyxBoy. Being an artist has its perks, but that's not all Ari is skilled at. Caring, but an asshole, Ari agrees to paint a canvas for a...
573K 23.2K 49
Ethan Calaway has spent his entire life hopelessly in love with his best friend, Noah Anderson. Due to unfortunate complications, his love for Noah's...