TXT oneshots (bxb) [req close...

De beomieeverse

fluff smut and some poorly written angst dont like it dont read it cover credit: @-tyuntv Mais

intro 🏳️‍🌈
not update
Love
Hiding
Kissing?
Runaways
Puppy .
Present
Perfect
Arguing
Hickies
Cuddles
Begging .
Dysphoria
Bunny Café
Baby
You Left Me
Bite Me
Sick Day
Fairy .
Sorry
Help Me
Hell For The Holidays
Late Nights .
Why Me?
The PTV Stans
Really Yeonjun? .
Happy Birthday Tae, Im Sorry...
Valentines Day .
Kitty? .
The Pretty Substitute
No One Will Know, I Promise
The Alley Cat
We Missed You .
Flowers
Camboy .
Sasaeng
The V-live Incident .
Still Sleeping? .
Lost
Hurt
Stepbrothers .
Fairy of Shampoo
I Hate You
Backstage .
Best option .
Yeonjuns Birthday .
Yours .
Cheerleaders
Beomie
Blue Hour
Night In .
Halloween
On Stream
Chuseok/Thanksgiving
Heather
First Christmas
New Years
Beautiful
Princess .
Valentines?
Grindr .
Stockholm Syndrome
Cigarettes After Sex (part 1)
I Thought No One Would Know...

Pretty boy .

13.1K 84 59
De beomieeverse

GENRE: taebin (taehyun & soobin)

CONTAINS: gay sex / degradation kink / edging / eating ass / thigh riding

TOP: taehyun

BOTTOM: soobin

start:

"hey tae whats wrong you seem off lately" a member of the soccer team asked "nothing dude just been stressed" taehyun replied tiredly "you know whats good for releasing stress" the guy smirked "what" taehyun asked with fake enthusiasm "lets go to the club later and get you laid. fucking some random chicks will help" Taehyun cringed at the guys words "no thanks thats not really my thing" "come on ill pay for your fake id just come with me" "fine" Taehyun sighed he knew he was going to regret this but agreed just to please his upperclassman "great meet me after practice" the older said grabbing his shirt and running out the locker room.

"you ready to go taehyun" the guy asked after practice ended "yea lets go" Taehyun said. They got into thw guys car and drove to the nearest club getting in with fake ids they got on the way the older immediately dragging taehyun to the bar "what do you want" a bar attendant asked Taehyun looked at her and her "outfit" if you could call it that she was wearing a small bra and booty shorts causing Taehyun to almost gag. He never really found people who were willing to expose themselves that much to get more money tolerable and it was quite painfully obvious that she was hitting on the two males.

"two shots of gin for me and-" "just a water please i dont drink" Taehyun said quietly. They lady nodded walking back to grab their drinks swaying her hips as she walked "so what about her" "huh" "do you think shes hot" "oh ehh she's alright i guess" "not your type?" "no" "man that sucks shes hot maybe ill do her" "go ahead man" Taehyun said as he scrolled through his instagram feed clearly bored. "anyways you should go look around find some tail yea" the older said as the lady came back with their drinks. "uhuh yea sure anyways have fun with her" Taehyun said as he got up.

He walked around for a little bit not really seeing anyone interesting, but then he bumped into someone "hey hey help me hide please" a man with bunny like features said as he hid behind Taehyun "please ill do anything just keep me hidden" the guy said as he continued to cower "okay whatever" Taehyun said walking to a booth nearby and sitting down the random man laying down next to him on the seat.

"hey have you seen a guy like 6'0 something kinda looks like a bunny black hair wearing a half skirt" a blonde boy said walking up to Taehyun looking worried "uh i dont think so why" Taehyun replied "he dragged me here and his mom will kill me if i leave him here alone" the blonde said

"bullshit" the male under the table whispered "soobin i heard you now come out so we can go home" the blonde said peeking under the table "oh right im hueningkai by the way and the idiot youre hiding is soobin" the blonde smiled at Taehyun "taehyun" he replied. "mind if we hang out with you for a little taehyun i dont have a license yet so i need this idiot to sober up" "yea thats fine" Taehyun said as the male now identified as Soobin crawled out from under the table sitting between the other two.

"youre really fucking handsome you know" Soobin said randomly as he stared into Taehyuns soul "thanks-? i guess" Taehyun said confused at the sudden compliment "like no homo dude but i would let you fuck me" Soobin continued causing the two to glare at him. "okay yea im never going anywhere with you again" hueningkai said trying to change the subject as he held back a laugh looking at Taehyuns red face "careful pretty boy i might just take you up on that offer" Taehyun laughed.

Hueningkai sat there in shock as his best friend and this random guy hit on eachother. "Taehyun you probably shouldnt say that--" "i was just joking kai dont worry i wouldnt take advantage of him i can tell hes wasted" Taehyun laughed the other two laughed as well

"do you two want a drink im going to the bar" Taehyun said as he noticed his upperclassman staring at him "VODKA" soobin yelled "just get him water please and a dr pepper if they have any" Kai said covering Soobins mouth with his hand. Taehyun laughed at the two before quickly going back to the bar.

"hey taehyun any luck finding chicks" "not really i dont really find anyone here attractive i guess" "thats a shame anyways order what you want so i can bang this babe" the upperclassman said as the waitress came back. Taehyun quickly asked for a bottle of water and two dr peppers before grabbing them and retreating to the booth.

"thanks Taehyunnie" Hueningkai said when Tae got back with the drinks "hyucka you can go home if you want i wanna be alone with the hottie" Soobin said as he gulped the bottle of water "i- since when are you like this hyung" Kai laughed uncomfortably "since i sobered up and saw i was sitting by a hot fuckable guy" Soobin said now almost completely sober

"i--" "y-you can leave him if you want to kai ill make sure he doesnt die" Taehyun said reassuringly knowing that the other really wanted to go home. "okay then dont do anything stupid" Kai said as he got up and walked away.

"So hottie your place or mine" Soobin smirked as soon as Kai was gone. "i- uhm-" "lets go to yours my moms probably home right now whats your address" Soobin said as he got up. "y-youre joking right-" Taehyun said shocked as Soobin pulled Taehyun outside and into a car. "where to babe" "******** on 46th street" Taehyun sighed. They soon arrived at Taehyuns house Soobin hurriedly getting out and pulling Taehyun with him.

Taehyun unlocked the door and walked in throwing his shoes off "are you ready pretty boy" Taehyun said pinning Soobin against the wall surprising the bunny looking one "hell yea bitch" Soobin said as Taehyun almost effortlessly picked him up carrying him to a room.

Soobin was soon pinned down on what was presumed to be Taehyuns bed while the mentioned was kissing Soobins neck sucking certain spots leaving a plethera of marks. "strip" Taehyun commanded standing up off of the bed as Soobin slowly began to remove his clothes never disconnecting the eye contact with Taehyun.

Once Soobins clothes were all off Taehyun connected their lips for the first time that night. The kiss quickly got intense as their tongues collided drool spilling down their chins in the messy kiss. "fuck youre hot" Soobin said pulling away "i know" Taehyun chuckled "take your clothes off i dont wanna be alone" Soobin said pulling Taehyun's pants down "slow down pretty boy" Taehyun said as he began to strip slowly crawling on top of Soobin pinning the latter down "happy now" "yes yes i am" Soobin said staring into Taehyuns eyes.

Soobin promptly flipped the two over and began grinding down on the younger, moans escaping his parted lips "having fun Soobin" "yes" "hm well thats too bad" Taehyun said flipping them over once more grabbing handcuffs from his bedside drawer and cuffing the older to the bed before grabbing a vibrating cock ring and slipping it onto the older "wh-why that" "because" "youre a dick" "mhm and youre gonna love this dick when im slamming into your pretty ass" Taehyun said grabbing the remote for the vibrator and turning it onto the highest setting before slipping on a shirt and leaving the room.

Soobins phone suddenly began ringing though so Taehyun took it upon himself to answer seeing the name 'baby ningie ♡︎' displayed on the screen. "hello" "oh hey Taehyun wheres binnie?" "he blacked out on my couch" "damn im sorry i left you with him i-i can come get him if you want" "no its fine kai but we need to meet up tomorrow because im not dealing with his migrane" "of course ill just take him home call me when he wakes up" "okay bye huening" "bye taehyunnie" The younger said before hanging up. Taehyun went into the kitchen pouring himself a shot of tequila and downing it before going back to the room.

"nngh hah fuck~" Taehyun was gretted by Soobins moans as he walked into the room "p-please take it out n-need to c-cum" "hmm i dont know will you be a good boy if i let you cum" "mhm mhm ill be a good boy please just take it out" "okay ill take it out. but no cumming" Taehyun said taking off the cockring placing his finger over Soobins tip to stop the olders release.

Soobin pouted and watched as Taehyun got a 8 inch vibrating dildo out of the drawer before lubing it with his saliva and shoving it up the olders ass turning it onto a medium setting. "fuck close" Soobin moned after a couple minutes of the vibrations.

Upon hearing his words Taehyun quickly removed the vibrator "youre a meanie" Soobin whined as his release faded but quickly choked out a moan as Taehyun shoved the vibrator in him once again. "f-fuck hngh~" Soobin moaned as the vibrator was turned on again this time at a higher setting "shit taehyun~" Soobin moaned out.

Soobins cock was leaking an insane amount of precum as Taehyun slowly pulled the vibrator and leaving the room coming back minutes later "w-whats that" Soobin questioned as Taehyun took the top off of a tube of vanilla flavored lube before placing some on his fingers and spreading it around the olders hole briefly pushing in a finger before removing it and placing the lube bottle on the nightstand.

"fuck Taehyun please do something" Soobin whined as Taehyun lowered himself so that he was looking straight at Soobins pink hole. He watched as it clenched and unclenched around the cold air before placing a gentle kiss on it before plunging his tongue inside. "hngh shit your t-tongue is s-so g-good hah~"

Soobin began shamelessly grinding down onto taehyuns tongue as the younger thrusted the muscle in and out of the olders pink hole. "shit im close please let me cum" Soobin groaned when Taehyun removed his tongue and sat up.

"prep yourself" Taehyun said as he scooted back so that he was at the edge of the bed. Soobin sat up and got on his knees turning away from Taehyun so that his ass was in view. He sucked on his fingers before pushing two of his fingers in being sure to give the younger a show as he fingered himself.

"okay stop" Taehyun said as Soobin was thrusting three fingers roughly into his hole. "now what" "come here" Taehyun said as he patted his thigh. Soobin crawled over to Taehyun and sat on the youngers thigh "you know what thigh riding is right my little slut" "mhm yes" Soobin said as he started grinding against Taehyuns thigh.

"such a little whore getting off to just my thigh" Taehyun degraded as he began lifting his thigh to match the olders grinds "mhm im youre whore" Soobin moaned as he began to grind faster.

Soobin continued his actions going faster as he began to reach his climax "fuck can i please cum i-ive been a good slut" "no not yet you can cum until i do. understood" "y-yes" "good slut" Taehyun said as he lifted Soobin off of him.

"on all fours bunny" Taehyun said breathily, the older complied getting on his knees and lifting his ass as Taehyun positioned his erect cock at Soobins pink hole before roughly thrusting in "oh my hah~ fuck y-youre so b-big hngh~" Soobin moaned as Taehyun pulled out to the tip before slamming back into the older.

"shit faster ahh~" Soobin moaned loudly, the younger complied snapping his hips fastly into the older "such a dirty little slut" Taehyun groaned as he flipped the older over and placing one of Soobins long legs on his shoulders allowing him to hit the olders prostate dead on. "FUCK THERE THERE THERE HAH~"

"fuck im close baby~" Taehyun moaned as Soobin began to clench around his dick. "shit~ feels so good mmh~" Taehyun continued to moan as he felt himself getting close "im close fuck im close let me cum please" Soobin cried out "shit baby im gonna cum too"

Taehyun let out a loud moan as he sped up his thrusts "hngh~ hah~ fuck fuck" Soobin moaned loudly "c-cumming" "come for me baby" they both let out loud moans as they both came Soobin shooting his load all over both of their stomachs as Taehyun filled the older up to the brim.

"fuck that felt so good" Soobin said as he came down from his high "mhm here let me clean you" Taehyun said as he went down to the youngers stomach licking the semen off of his skin before going to the olders ass "no wait" Taehyun looked up at the older "do you have any plugs i wanna keep it in me" "of course hang on" Taehyun said as he quickly grabbed a butt plug from the drawer he got the other items from before deepthroating it and coating it with his saliva.

He easily slid it into the olders hole and raised himself to the olders face "you wanna clean me off?" "mhm" Soobin quickly went down to Taehyuns stomach licking his cum off of the others stomach and chest.

" 'm sleepy" Soobin said quietly "okay do you want to cuddle" "yes please" Soobin quickly layed down as Taehyun tucked them in and spooned him.

Soobins phone was ringing once again
'baby ningie♡︎' being displayed on the screen, "h-hello" "good morning Soob-hyung" "morning ningkai" "when should i come get you from taehyunies place" "uhm in a little bit im still tired so im probably gonna go back to sleep" "rough night?" "mhm"

"was he big" "oh my god kai" "what its a simple question besides hes hot maybe i want a turn with him" "okay no you sir need to stay innocent" "whatever make sure to take some pain relievers" "okay bye" "bye hyung love you" "love you too kai"  Soobin layed back down before going back to sleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.5K 1.2K 11
A completed collection of TXT oneshots, featuring each and every possible TXT pairing, and their first kiss. Side note: this cover sucks. RANKINGS: #...
1.4K 87 8
where Taehyun falls in love with a boy he expected to be sweet, preppy and perfect but turns out to be the complete opposite ✩ cover by me!! started...
15.8K 647 31
"choi beomgyu give me my cat back!" ✮ ➜ social media / twitter au ➜ beomgyu & taehyun | txt ➜ secondary couple - yeonbin ➜ written on 22 march 2023 ...
1K 48 16
A Tomorrow By Together x Reader Oneshot collection, SMUT and FLUFF fanfictions/oneshots