Erlebnisse | NCT

By lost_in_neocity

Ft. NCT OT23 Erlebnisse (n.) the experiences, positive or negative, that we feel most deeply, and through whi... More

Prologue: The Dream
Act One: The Legend
Chapter 1: Denial (part 1)
Chapter 1: Denial (part 2)
Chapter 2: Find Me (part 1)
Chapter 2: Find Me (part 2)
Chapter 3: Black Magic
Chapter 4: The Witching Hour
Chapter 4: The Witching Hour (part 2)
Act Two: The Journey
Chapter 1: Lion's Den (part 1)
Chapter 1: Lion's Den (part 2)
Chapter 2: The Great Tree (part 1)
Chapter 2: The Great Tree (part 2)
Chapter 3: Waves of Blue
Chapter 4: Frozen Fractals (part 1)
Chapter 4: Frozen Fractals (part 2)
Act Three: The Other Dimension
Chapter 1: Her Return
Chapter 1: Her Return (part 2)
Chapter 2: Royal Business (part 1)
Chapter 2: Royal Business (part 2)
Chapter 3: Bedtime Story (part 1)
Chapter 3: Bedtime Story (part 2)
Chapter 4: Reunited (part 1)
Chapter 3: Reunited (part 2)
Act Four: The Search
Chapter 1: Rose (part 1)
Chapter 1: Rose (part 2)
Chapter 2: True Evil (part 1)
Chapter 2: True Evil (part 2)
Chapter 2: True Evil (part 3)
Chapter 3: Decisions (part 2)
Chapter 4: Family Bond (part 1)
Chapter 4: Family Bond (part 2)
Chapter 4: Family Bond (part 3)
Chapter 5: Exchanging Vows (part 1)
Chapter 5: Exchanging Vows (part 2)
Chapter 5: Exchanging Vows (part 3)
Act Five: The Great War
Chapter 1: Deja Vu (part 1)
Chapter 1: Deja Vu (part 2)
Chapter 2: Final Key (part 1)
Chapter 2: Final Key (part 2)
Chapter 2: Final Key (part 3)
Chapter 2: Final Key (part 4)
Chapter 3: Closed Off (part 1)
Chapter 3: Closed Off (part 2)
Chapter 3: Closed Off (part 3)
Chapter 4: Prepare for War (part 1)
Chapter 4: Prepare for War (part 2)
Chapter 4: Prepare for War (part 3)
Chapter 5: End It All (part 1)
Chapter 5: End It All (part 2)
Chapter 5: End It All (part 3)
Chapter 5: End It All (part 4)
Act Six: The Harmony
Chapter 1: Serendipity
Chapter 2: Wedding Bells (part 1)
Chapter 2: Wedding Bells (part 2)
Chapter 3: Orenda (part 1)
Chapter 3: Orenda (part 2)
Epilogue: The Next Generation
Masterlist

Chapter 3: Decisions (part 1)

612 56 15
By lost_in_neocity

Grace could tell that Haesoo was trying not to laugh once she finished telling her why she was fighting with Jungwoo. "You two are fighting over an engagement? Not even that, but your comment on engagements."

"No, we're fighting because he's being sensitive for no good reason." Grace argued, trying to defend herself. "I never said that I was unhappy with the fact that we're engaged, but it's just that engagements don't mean a lot nowadays."

"You're a special case though." Haesoo said, resting her chin in her hands as she smirked at her best friend. "Not everyone gets engaged to two people in their lives. Plus, your parents had been planning your engagement with Jaehyun since we were children and you've been engaged to Jungwoo since we were dead. I see your point but I also see his."

"Whatever." Grace said, crossing her arms. "There's nothing to rush anyways, we don't have time to get married right now."

"Why not?" Haesoo asked. "If you want to get married right now, just do it."

"But I don't." Grace told her. "I don't want to get married. It's not a good time."

Haesoo shrugged her shoulders, and Grace knew that she disagreed with her. "I would get married right now. Jaehyun's powers are back, I have nothing to fear."

Grace scoffed, looking away. "Sure Haesoo, sure."

...

The idea of marriage from her conversation with Grace was still on Haesoo's mind as she sat at the table beside Jaehyun, at the heart of the central castle. To be fair, the fact that Mark and Jisun were sitting together and giggling every now and then wasn't helping, and neither were their two gorgeous kids either.

"So what are we supposed to do now?" Jisun asked, not liking where the conversation was going. "Sit here and wait?"

Haesoo blinked a few times as she heard Jaehyun's voice, too busy thinking about marriage that she had forgotten that he was right there. "Yes. We need time to prepare, this isn't time to do anything rash."

"I don't know how I feel about that." Jungwoo admitted, his voice showing how uneasy he was. Haesoo looked over and saw that there was an awkward space between him and Grace, and tried not to roll her eyes.

You two are so immature. I swear, Grace Lee, don't you dare whine to me about having to sleep back to back with Jungwoo one more time, you asked for this.

"Taeyong has reported similar encounters with Chanyoung and is now recovering in Luminosa. I agree with Jaehyun, let's take some time to train and prepare ourselves before dealing with him."

"Fine." Jisun said, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that she wasn't very happy with her husband's decision. "But we can't wait too long. The last thing we want is Chanyoung catching us before we're ready."

"He won't." Grace said, crossing her arms as she leaned back, staring blankly at the table in front of her. "He gave us warnings for a reason. It's to scare us into doing something stupid without thinking. He's not ready, he would have just attacked us first if they did."

Grace's words made a lot of sense but Haesoo didn't know if she could fully trust them. This is Chanyoung we're talking about, not Jaehyun's father. I kind of don't want to wait until he gains all his power.

Before more words could be exchanged, Mark dismissed them all for the night. They all quickly dispersed, exhausted from traveling to the central castle earlier that day.

Jaehyun was called back to speak with Mark and Jisun on Chanyoung's status, so Haesoo decided to wait outside the meeting room for him. As expected, Jungwoo and Jihyung left immediately, but she heard Grace and Minsun's voices not too far away.

"You should stay careful." Minsun told her. Grace chuckled and Haesoo peeked out to see her smiling at the young girl.

"Why? You don't think I can handle myself?" Grace asked. Minsun shook her head.

"You're a dark magic user. You're going to be the first one taken out by Chanyoung out of all of us." Minsun answered.

"Aw, Minsun." Grace said, ruffling her hair. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. You should take care of your parents instead."

There was something that didn't sound right to Haesoo as she heard those words come out Grace's mouth but she couldn't place what it was. She couldn't dwell on it for too long though, as the meeting room door opened and Jaehyun stepped out.

"Ready for bed?" Jaehyun asked, offering his arm.

Haesoo smiled back at him, gladly taking it. "I'm more than ready. I'm exhausted."

"Oh?" Jaehyun said, looking over at her. "What if there was something I wanted to chat about first?"

"We can chat about it in the comfort of bed." Haesoo said, pulling him towards the guest room they were staying in. "Let my body rest, please Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun smiled, showing off his dimples, as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Very well then."

They were soon washed up and settled, Haesoo crawling beside Jaehyun. He didn't let her lie down, resting a hand on her back as he pushed her up.

"What are you doing? You said I could sleep." Haesoo said, naturally pouting at the male. Jaehyun smiled, adjusting his position, keeping his eyes on her the entire time.

"I have a proposition to make." Jaehyun said, taking Haesoo's hand, gently rubbing her knuckles.

Haesoo sighed, glaring at him. "What is it?"

"Let's get married."

Did I hear that properly? Those were Haesoo's initial thoughts. "What?"

"Let's get married." Jaehyun said, this time his voice was more firm and steady, showing how certain he was. "I don't want to wait any longer. I want to exchange vows with you and dedicate my life to you before anything happens to either of us. Which means I want to get married as soon as possible, as long as you feel the same way."

"You want to marry me?" Haesoo squeaked out, still having trouble absorbing Jaehyun's words.

Jaehyun laughed, leaning forward and giving Haesoo a soft kiss. "That's why I proposed, no?"

Haesoo honestly forgot about Jaehyun's proposal sometimes, so many years have already passed. But every time she looked down at her hand, the beautiful ring was still sitting there, so she couldn't help but smile, jumping into Jaehyun's arms.

Jaehyun's back landed on the pillows with a soft thud and Haesoo's eyes widened. "Whoops."

His smile only widened, fingers digging into her roots as he pressed their foreheads against each other. "So love, what do you think? Are you ready to marry me?"

"Please Jaehyun." Haesoo said, connecting them with another kiss. "I've been ready since forever."

Jaehyun only smirked, turning them around so he was on top before smashing his lips against hers.

———————————————————————————
Hehehehhe :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 270 9
❝Even in the parallel universe, happy endings are rare.❞ In the parallel universe where, Sungchan, a transferee student, found comfort in Haecha...
120K 1.5K 72
Product: μ—”μ‹œν‹°μ˜ 상상 πŸ’­ >Contains fluff imagines and short reactionsπŸ’—this will help you escape the realityπŸ”…β€οΈexpiration date:β™Ύ< Thank you for supportin...
13.4K 177 20
another book of imagines for our boys! - ot21! (and now ot23!) all members will be included! - please leave some votes and comments! <3 thanks for...
91.6K 6K 53
Ft. NCT OT23 Orenda (n.) a mystical force present in all people that empowers them to affect the world, or to effect change in their own lives. Orend...