House Of Perverts

By Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... More

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
Red laced underwear
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Repeating same mistake
Memories
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Caught in a lie
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Sweet chaos
Dog
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Yoongi ending
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Wet

2.7K 114 292
By Oxijinism

[Mature contents ahead....]

Jin's P. O. V.

"Then kiss me. " I said as she blinked a few times before looking away.

"Jae-ah- "

"Mmh~ HyUnG WhY~ " I looked at the person mumbling these things and saw Jungkook rolling on the bed.

"Well, I've to move that pain in the ass for now. Will be right back. " I said as I kissed Jae on her head and went to Jungkook.

"Yah! Get up! " I said but he just mumbled another few words that I couldn't understood.

I sighed as I dragged him out of the room to the living room and placed him on one of the couches. I looked around as I saw a blanket and tugged him with that before going to Jae again.

I entered the room and she was wide awake. I smiled as I locked the door and went to her.

"So, where were we? " I asked.

"You told me to kiss you. " She said.

She's drunk and I know I shouldn't take advantage of her but....I can't.. Not anymore.

She doesn't even know what she's doing cause she's hella drunk.

"Good. " I said as I ruffled her hair to make it messier, sexier.

"So, where's my kiss? " I asked as I moved towards her but she looked away breaking our eye contact.

"Jinnie.... " She breathed out.

"Oh I know how to get that kiss. " I said as I pulled her closer and she gasped.

I traced my fingers on her face. Titling my head, I asked
"I am so sad cause I can't taste my own lips. Will you do it for me? "

"You are sad, Jinnie? " She asked and I nodded, fake-pouting a little.

"Will my kiss make you happy? " She asked, her doe eyes staring back at me through her long lashes.

"Yes, Jae-ah. Cause someone said I love you. Maybe I do. " I said and she moved closer to me now, leaving no space between us as she smashed her body with mine being unable to maintain her balance.

I chuckled as I grabbed her waist for support as she sat on her knees. She looked down on me to see my face.

Gosh that angle got me hard the way she was looking at me, eyelid half closed, cheeks red from the body heat.

She bent down to reach to my level as she stopped before me, dangerously close. I frowned as I looked at her.

She gulped before cupping my cheeks and connecting her lips to mine, not in a rough way but a slow innocent peck.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed her neck and deepened the kiss. She didn't move as she stayed still.

I pressed my lips more to her and when she didn't open her mouth I bit her lower lip and she parted her lips for me to enter my tongue.

"That's how you do it. " I mumbled against her lips as she lost her balance but before she can fall I grabbed her again and made her sit on my lap. Her hands were still on my cheeks. So, I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hair as she naturally took my hairs in her small fist and started to pull it in a sensual way. I groaned as I grabbed her hips and lifted her a little before dropping her on my hard member.

"Jin- "

"Fuck! " I pulled my lips from her as I rolled my eyes back in pleasure.

I again grabbed her hips for doing it again but stopped when I saw her face.

"Jae....Why? "

"What do you mean? " She asked as she looked at me, breathing heavily.

"Why did you have to kill? You could call Yoongi for help but why? WHY?! " I shouted the last past as she flinched.

"I didn't kill- "

"How do you know when you just had an amnesia. Fuck. " I let out a dangerously low growl as she sat there, looking at me.

She is not in any sense right now. How would she know? Huh.

I clenched my jaw as I looked down and pulled the waistband of her underwear. I slid my hand inside her underwear and she widened her eyes when she felt my fingers against her pussy. She grabbed my shoulders as she bit her lips, rolling her hip on her own. But I grabbed her waist with my other hand to stop her from doing so.

She groaned as she glared at me.

"Wet enough. " I said as I pulled my hand out from her underwear and moved her from my lap while she was just looking at me with curious eyes.

"You're just like a crystal snow. Small, pretty and with one touch you're wet. " I said as I placed her on the bed.

She giggled. I stood up and looked at her for one more time before I turned around.

"What the- "

"Now sleep. I don't want you to regret anything about me. " I said as I looked at her laying on the bed, not understanding a single word.

"Jin, I love you- "

"You're saying that because you need me and you're drunk. Come to me and say that when you're sane. " I said as I reached for the door knob.

"What will I have to do to make you stay? " She asked, whining.

"Nothing can stop me. " I smiled as I opened the door of the room and closed it after leaving it.

Why did I stop? I was clearly hard.

Is it because I'm drunk? Or is it because I'm angry that she killed someone? Someone innocent?

Or is it because I really love her?

[You can stop the song now....]

Jae's P. O. V.

I felt someone pushing me and shaking me as I tried to open my eyes and when I did I saw Tae and Kook looking at me, giggling.

"So, you're finally up? " Kook asked and I sat up and nodded.

"What time is it? " I looked around and asked again.

"It's half past noon, you sleepyhead. " Tae said.

"What? " I asked as my jaw dropped.

"Eww, close your mouth. Bad smell. " Kook said as he held his nose with his fingers.

I glared hard at him as I stood up and went to the bathroom.

[After 45 minutes]

I went to the kitchen and saw no one. So, I went to living room and saw Jinnie, Joonie and Jiminie discussing something.

So, I decided to go to Jinnie and ask him for food cause man I was hella hungry.

"Jinnie, Jiminie, Joonie! Good morning. " I said and they looked at me and was looking at me until I spoke again,
"I'm hungry. "

"Of course you will. Gosh did you see? It's 1 pm. " Joonie said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo, sorry sorry. Now give this hungry kid some food? " I asked.

"You're not a kid anymore, Jae. You're a woman. " Jinnie said as I looked at him.

"Jinnie, you okay? Did you see the same dream I saw? " I asked and he widened his eyes.

Can this even happen though?

"What you saw? " Jiminie asked.

"I saw I was kissing Jinnie and- "

"In my cheeks? Or nos- "

"Nah, I was kissing your freaking lips and then we were making out until you threw me in bed and left the room. " I said as he looked at me again and sighed.

"Did you saw it too- "

"Why would I? You're the one who's creating wild fantasies here. " Jinnie said as he got up and went to the kitchen.

"Don't take him seriously. He's just stressed. " Joonie said, patting the next seat for me to sit.

"Why? " I asled.

"Because of that photo- " Jiminie said as he stopped and looked at Joonie before widening his eyes.

"What photo? " I asked as I looked at Joonie and he was scaring the shit out of Jiminie.

He didn't even looked this scary when Jiminie spoiled something about our upcoming album.

This has to be something serious.

"Nothing, Jae-ah. Come with me. " Jimine said but I refused to go with him as I saw Jinnie's phone on the table and opened it only to see twitter was opened. And there was a photo :

I gasped as I started to shake badly.

"He....he...." I couldn't finish my sentence as Jiminie snatched the phone from me and Joonie cupped my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Joonie, he was the one....the one who raped me in my nightmare! " I breathed heavily as I hid inside Joonie's embrace.

"Shh, it's okay. " Joonie said, kissing my head.

"And the baby looks familiar too. "

Author's note :

Well, another beauTAEful friend of mine made these amaJIN covers for me.

Covers :

Banners!

I'm sorry. I know I'm late but....

THANK YOU
SO MUCH

Biebesillegirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 11.6K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
29.6K 2.5K 33
"J-jinnie is this really you?!" "Sir I think you misheard my name, it's Namjoon not jinnie" "No, it is you jinnie, I can't believe you're alive" "c...
89K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
46.6K 2.8K 9
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...