Re:Glitch Chaos Induced In An...

By HalflightHalfdark

you were playing with glitch in your house when you accidentally glitched yourself in another world. you want... More

BIO
Chapter 1 (new world)
Chapter 2 (return by death)
Chapter 4 (job)
Chapter 5 (little tricks)
Chapter 6 (great disaster)
Chapter 7 (survive fourth night)
Chapter 8 (last death in chaos)
Chapter 9 (villagers and shaman)
Chapter 10 (his deadly game)
Chapter 11 (wrath and Betelguese.)
Chapter 12 (meeting with lust)
Chapter 13 (double personality)
Chapter 14 (Troll the crusader)
Chapter 15 (crusader knight vs royal knight part 1)
Chapter 16 (appearance of Pandora and regulus)
Chapter 17 (Troll vs royal knight part 2)
Chapter 18 (Alliance and book of all events)
Chapter 19 (petelgeuse's chosen box)
Chapter 20 (Petelgeuse's training)
Chapter 21 (art of FOUR! and friendly battle)
Chapter 22 (Capella's journey in the unknown city)
Chapter 23 (The quest begins.)
Chapter 24 (Quest of Envy)
Chapter 25 (Quest of Troll part 1)
Chapter 26 (Quest of Troll part 2)
Chapter 27 (Curse from Troll)
Chapter 28 (Back to Mather's mansion)
Chapter 29 (White whale)
Chapter 30 (Team of epic People)
Chapter 31 (Authority of heaven)
Chapter 32 (Battle against White Whale)
Chapter 33: (Fulfilled promises)

Chapter 3 (name of the half elf)

2.2K 55 4
By HalflightHalfdark

(Y/n POV)

Alright right now we are on our way to village. Subaru asked appa seller something but I wasn't listening them.

We once again met that 3 thugs. I was about to summon weapon but Subaru told me that he had an idea. After that he started to scream for help. I wanted to know that why he was screaming. Some time passed, thugs were about to attack him but red haired knight joined.

Thugs recognized the knight. It was Reinhard van astrea. Reinhard suggested them to surrender or he will right back. Thugs got scared and they ran away.

Subaru told Reinhard his name and they became friends, for me of course. Knight told Subaru that he would be glad to help him.

Subaru: can you come with us in loot house in village?

Reinhard: loot house?

Subaru: uh... Nevermind I don't want to give you more problems. But I would appreciate if would you give message.

Reinhard agreed and we went on our way to village. I turned at Subaru and asked.

Y/n: hey Subaru wanna some ice cream?

Subaru: no, we have no time for that.

Y/m: suit yourself. *Summons ice cream and eats it*

After eating ice cream we came in village. Subaru asked one of villagers way to loot shop. Villager told us way and me and Subaru went that way. Soon we encountered a person which Subaru didn't expected. We encountered Elsa. She told Subaru that she felt fear in him and that they will encounter again.

Soon after that Subaru was searching something and I was watching. After some time someone was behind Subaru. It was felt. She took out knife and started to swing it.

I started to act. When felt tried to slash Subaru something stopped the knife. Felt was confused. Knife didn't moved. Instead of that it turned into baguette.

Felt: w-what just happened? Why did my knife turned into a bread?

Subaru: baguette?

After that felt had weird feelings like someone touched him.

Felt: what is this feeling?

Soon gravity changed for felt and he slammed at the wall. He tried to stand up but gravity was too strong for her.

Felt: what did you do?!

Subaru: I-I don't know what are you talking about!

Felt: stop acting like an idiot. Are you a magic user?

Subaru: I'm not a magic user. I just want to buy insignia from you.

Felt: why didn't you told be earlier?

Y/n: I think I did enough.

Subaru: it was you?

Y/n: yeah.

Felt: AT LEAST LET ME GO!

Y/N: Sure. *Lowers gravity* now you can stand.

We were going at loot house. Felt told Subaru to live strong. Subaru asked that everyone in this village using that word and why. Felt told him to not compare her with others in this village. Subaru agreed. I was on my own. Eating chips.

When they went inside in loot house they were talking about insignia. Once again Subaru showed them his phone. Old man Rom told them that this phone would cost twenty holy coins. Subaru was happy. He thought that negotiation was ended and again wanted to walk away but felt stopped. She again told to Subaru that he has business rival.

Subaru tried to convince them about insignia. He wanted to take it and give it to it's owner but it was useless. Soon someone knocked at door.

Subaru: don't open the door! We will get killed!

But felt still opened the door.

???: What? I wouldn't do something so terrifying.

Half elf came in and summoned icicles.

???: Now return my insignia.

Y/n: hey girl calm down, better look behind you.

Girl looked behind and there was nothing. When she looked forward. Subaru Subaru screamed "puck shield!"

Puck came out from Emilia's back pack and summoned shield which blocked Elsa's strike.

Subaru: can you protect her y/n?

Y/n: why?

Subaru: what if she dies?

Y/n: that's not my problem and no, I wouldn't.

Subaru: you are heartless and you know it right?

Y/n: yeah I know. She is code anyway.

Subaru: code?

Y/n: nevermind.

Then they started little fight which I was observing. Fight lasted long enough. spirit underestimated Elsa and he disappeared. Subaru gave felt time to run. when Elsa tried to attack Subaru I threw something.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n: flashbang!

When flashbang exploded everyone got blinded by it even Elsa. After seconds Subaru opened his eyes and saw that Elsa didn't had left arm. Elsa got curious. He didn't saw anyone who cut his left hand. Elsa threw her thoughts away and took another knife with her right hand. she was about to strike Subaru with her knife Reinhard stopped her.

After that fight was between Reinhard and Elsa. Emilia was healing old man Rom and Subaru was next to Emilia When Emilia ended her healing Rom, Subaru told Reinhard to do his thing. And of course I was watching everything like always.

When Reinhard did his technique with sword he destroyed half of the loot house. Elsa was under the parts of building. I was laughing my ass off at the technique when he destroyed half of the loot house.

20 seconds passed, after that Elsa stood up and rushed towards Emilia.

Reinhard: watch out!

Subaru rushed at Emilia and pushed Emilia again to save her. Elsa got disappointed and ran away.

Emilia: are you alright? That was too reckless

Subaru: oh it was no problem. I sure took the long road, but I finally reached this point.

Subaru posed and said.

Subaru: my name is Natsuki Subaru and I just saved your life from a heinous villain! are we okay with that?

Emilia: okay?

Subaru: I your rescuer, saved your life. and you are the heroine I saved. So wouldn't that mean you should repay me in kind? Wouldn't it?

Emilia: all right, I get it. Only if it's withing my power, of course

Y/n: that wasn't necessary...

Subaru: in that case I have only 1 request. Yes, my request is...

He snapped finger and said.

Subaru: tell me your name.

Y/n: *whispers in Subaru's ear* her name is Emilia.

Subaru: what?

Emilia chuckled and said.

Emilia: Emilia

Subaru: huh? (How)

Emilia: my name is Emilia, just Emilia. Thanks you, Subaru. for saving me.

After that Subaru realized something. He still got hit in the stomach by knife. His cut opened in stomach and he fell down. soon he was unconscious

Y/n: *invisible* ah shit.

Reinhard: where's another one?

Emilia: I don't know.

Reinhard: what should we do to him? I would be glad to Take him home as a guest.

Emilia: no I'll take him home with me. That way I can learn what's really going on.

Emilia turned at felt, approached her and said to her.

Emilia: is this old man one of your family?

Felt: something like that. He's the only one I have.

Emilia: I see, I only have 1 family member too, but he always asleep at most important moments.

Felt:I thought you'd be alot harsher to me.

Emilia: I'm sorry.

Felt: you saved my life and I can't let a debt go unpaid.

Felt tried to return insignia to Emilia but when Reinhard saw that insignia was reacting at felts hand, he run at felt and took his arm.

Y/n: *invisible* oh shit.

Reinhard asked felt her name and family name. Felt answered that she didn't had something fancy like family names, only felt. Reinhard asked her year. She answered that she was 15.

Felt wanted Reinhard to let her go but Reinhard didn't. Reinhard told Emilia "I must take her with me". Emilia asked "was that because of stealing insignia?". Reinhard answered "that is indeed not a small crime. But next to the gravity of overlooking the crime unfolding before me, is trivial"

Reinhard absorbed felts mana and he took her in the hands. Felt was unconscious.

Reinhard: see you soon Emilia-sama

Reinhard Took felt and walked away.
_______________________________________

Some time passed when Subaru opened his eyes. He looked around and realized that he was sleeping on the bed in the big room.

Y/n: *from distance* another place for entertainment, hehee boy.
_______________________________________

A/n: (sorry everyone, as I said I don't have good memory and I don't know how to write Fighting scenes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
394K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
896K 38K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
759K 29.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...