Reunited Fate

By BittersweetAva

Normal Au~ | Taekook | [Warning: No angst, only fluff] Small summary: What happens when after seven years, f... More

Reunited Fate..
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~9~
~10~
Epilogue

~8~

47 2 0
By BittersweetAva

"So today I have mint chocolate", Yoongi muttered as he sat on his chair and opened the dessert pack. It started a week ago, someone was keeping a new dessert every day on his table with black coffee. Not that he minded having them, but he was curious about who and why they are doing this. Maybe some cleaner wanting a promotion?

Keeping his thoughts aside he ate the dessert on his table and went back to his work, the security cameras were at repair, and tomorrow he can see whoever was leaving sweets on his table. As he was skimming through papers a knock on his door broke his thought lines.

"Come in", he said, not looking up.

"Hyung", in came his favorite donsaeng, Jungkook, and sat in front of him. "Hyung, you said I had an interview at 3, now Namjoon hyung is saying 6. Can you please explain", Jungkook frowned, upset at the change of timing.

"Well, their last shoot had some technical issues, so yours has been delayed. And before you whine and all, this is a famous magazine and you are going to attend no matter what", Yoongi stated.

"Fine", Jungkook pouted, today was actually movie night. It's been a week since he met Taehyung, both of them growing close but they haven't had another date after the arcade one. Most of the time was spent playing with Eunji or Y/N telling Taehyung embarrassing stories about Jungkook. His sister has grown quite comfortable with his crush and oftentimes, Taehyung's best friends, Seokjin and Hoseok, and his bestie, Jimin too joined their little hangouts. And today was one of them, Y/N invited all of them for a movie night at their house. But now, he guesses he has to miss it. Taking out his phone he texted in the group chat that his interview was delayed and he would be late.

Once he was done with that, he looked up to see his hyung sipping black coffee, but the logo on the cup was something that caught his attention.

"I didn't know you visited Blue Moon café hyung", Jungkook said as he stared at the logo of a blue moon crescent.

"Huh, what Blue Moon?" Yoongi asked confused.

"The coffee you're sipping, it's from that café", Jungkook explained.

"Oh, do you know where the café is?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Yeah, it's in the neighborhood beside Jimin's. I and him visit it quite often", Jungkook shrugged.

"You and Jimin?" Yoongi frowned a bit.

"Yeah, why'd you ask? Didn't you bring the coffee? Maybe someone else brought it for you", the younger muttered the last part to himself before getting up. "I'll take my leave then, see you", with that the younger was out the door while the elder was deep in thoughts. One that consisted of a particular pink-haired male.

Jungkook faked a smile as the interviewer asked yet another stupid question, no one told him this was a live interview, so yeah, he's in a pissed mood but he can't risk screwing this up.

"So, Mr. Jeon. We've heard about the new collaboration with Gucci. How do you feel about the aspects of working with model Sumi?"

"It's an honor really, I can't wait for the shoot. This is a big step in my career and having the honor to work with my senior and famous model is quite pressuring if I must say", Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Hmm, Mr. Jeon, your fans and the media have always been blind to your personal life. I hope you don't mind me asking but how's your relationship life going?" Jungkook wanted to sigh, he knew this question would come eventually, unlike the other models under the same company, his personal life has always been a mystery. But this time maybe he has an actual answer to the question.

"I haven't quite labeled myself to any title but maybe I have been seeing someone", Jungkook said with a wink at the camera and a cheeky grin. Now in a matter of seconds, his social media account will blow up with notifications.

"Oh, care to share about this mystery person?" the interviewer asked, officially pissing Jungkook off but he still plastered a cheeky smile.

"He doesn't like much attention on him, I'd rather not", and now his phone will blow up about assumptions on male idols who he could be seeing, but oh well. None of them matter when he has Taehyung.

And soon the interview came to an end, and as expected his phone blew up with notifications. He just ignored them, too busy trying to beat the traffic and reach his house so he can join the movie night.

"Gosh it was such a drag", Jungkook whined the moment he walked in. And immediately he felt a pair of hands around his legs, looking down he saw Eunji looking up at him with a gummy smile.

"I saw you on TV!" she squealed while Jungkook frowned before it clicked, they must've watched the interview.

"Did you now?" he smiled as she nodded eagerly.

"You looked very handsome", she gushed as she dragged him to the couch where everyone greeted him half-heartedly, too busy with the Disney movie they were watching. Eunji left his hand and went to sit on Jimin's lap while he wrapped his arms around her torso. Jungkook looked around for any spot left and saw an empty seat beside Taehyung on the smaller couch.

Jungkook blushed a bit before sitting beside the elder, who smiled at him as he folded back his legs. The space on the couch was less, meaning they had to sit pressed up lightly to each other. Their thighs and arms brushing. Once Jungkook adjusted he turned to the elder filling his hot gaze.

"So, you've been seeing someone huh", Jungkook internally choked at the teasing voice of the elder, of f*cking course they've seen it.

"Y-Yeah", he shuttered as suddenly the room felt too hot.

"Hmm, I guess who it could be? Won't you tell your bestie?" the elder put his arm around the younger's shoulder pulling him near as his breath fanned the blushing bunny's ear. "I would love to meet him", the mere whisper sent electric jolts down the younger's spine to his lower body. F*ck. Two can play at this game.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd love to but he wouldn't quite want me to", Jungkook turned his head to the elder who was looking down at him with hooded eyes, their lips grazing a bit because of their closeness.

"Then why don't we discuss something that he would want", the elder's eyes darted to the younger's lips then to his eyes, Jungkook bit his lip to tease and fought a grin when he saw the elder's eyes narrow at his pink lips. "Maybe he would like to discuss things upstairs", and with that, the elder winked at him and got off the couch, and walked up the stairs.

Jungkook licked his lips, knowing whatever that would happen up would end up with him being a blushing mess but the adrenaline was too much to be ignored, so he followed the elder's path after a moment.

The first thing he saw when he went upstairs was that his bedroom door was opened and the lights were on, licking his lips he went in and immediately the door closed behind him and he was slammed against the wall.

"You like being such a tease huh, baby boy", Taehyung growled, his voice low as his lips brushed against the blushing younger. One of his hands beside the younger's head while the other wrapped itself around the waist pulling their bodies flush against each other.

"....", Jungkook didn't utter a word, his hands on the elder's chest, fisting his shirt. His eyes didn't dare to look up, knowing the elder was gazing down at him with dark eyes he was weak for. And f*ck was the closeness and the deep voice sent jolts down his lower half, his pants suddenly becoming tight.

"Look at me baby", the older put his finger under his chin and forced him to meet his gaze, just seeing the look in his eyes and his tongue sweeping over his lips were enough for Jungkook to want to whimper.

This position was too much familiar, back in high school when the elder would randomly pin him to the wall and leave him in a blushing mess, even after so many years, he still felt the same feelings he felt every time he looked at the elder's eyes which held galaxies.

"You made me wait too long sugar. Seven f*cking years", Taehyung murmured as his lips grazed the younger's ear. "Maybe now, we can finally have what we desire", his tongue darted out, swiping over his ear shell making the younger let a small moan.

"Before, I was too shy", Jungkook mumbled, his eyes staring back at the elder with the same raw emotions. "So, I made you wait, sorry for that", he licked his lips, an action not missed by the elder who growled again. "But now? I'm impatient as f*ck and your stalling is pretty annoying", his lips brushed against the older who smirked.

And after seven years of longing desire, desperate for each other's affection, craving the euphoric feeling they gave each other. Finally, the elder's lips were on the younger.

Their lips fit perfectly with each other, soft and rough, sweet and sour, everything to send them to cloud nine. Taehyung caged the younger between him and the wall, his arm dropping lower until it was on the blonde's hips, squeezing tightly making the younger gasp.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the elder, one of his hands tugging at his hair, an action which earned him another squeeze on his hips. His mind is too fogged while his heart was aware of every single detail, from how the elder's eyes opened gazing at his own to how perfectly their bodies fit in each other.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to dart his tongue out, gliding over the younger's bottom lip. A silent plea for permission. And it was accepted the moment the younger parted his lips, their tongues exploring each other, tangling and memorizing the sweet taste.

By the time they pull away both were breathlessly panting, eyes hazed and lips glossed. Even then their gaze didn't flatter, both staring at each other, admiring the art they created and owned.

"Do you know how many f*cking times I had imagined this scene in my head?" Taehyung asked, but didn't really expect an answer. "Having your soft lips on mine", he murmured, his hand going up from his hip to his waist, planting a firm grip there. "So pretty", it was a mere whisper.

"You're not the only one, Tae", Jungkook mumbled, his eyes closing as his hands which were wrapped around the elder brought him closer. "You're beautiful", he whispered, making the elder's eyes widen as he gaped at the male. Beautiful. But before Taehyung could comprehend what was happening Jungkook pecked his lips. "Let's go", with that the younger detached himself from the elder and quickly went down leaving the elder's mind in a mess.

Beautiful. Taehyung knew how much the word meant to the younger, and he calling him that. It was an honor since Jungkook only ever called his mother beautiful, not his sister or anyone. It was something special that connected him with his mother. With a giddy feeling in the pit of his stomach and newfound happiness, he walked downstairs, immediately wrapping his arm around the younger, bringing their bodies close as he whispered in the blonde's ear. "You are beautiful". The sigh that left the younger indicated he heard, as he leaned into the elder's warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 48.8K 126
Seven Korean Warriors and their Queen. Always together. Finding each other in every lifetime. Their souls destined for each other for eternity. Somet...
530K 26K 60
Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he needs to collect a pack of six wolves desti...
9.3K 462 8
COMPLETE Taehyung and Namjoon have struggled with their feelings for a long time. And recently, Taehyung had noticed the growing distance between the...
136K 4.4K 12
They were Best Friends, Inseperable. Even promised to marry eachother in the future! Their parents had also planned their future, working in the Jeon...