IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

By lovebugkevin

IYA A quiet girl , who is used to getting run over by others , and who is also coping with the death of her f... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Amiria Jay Watts
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Giovanni's Pov
Iya's Pov
Blues ' Pov
Iya' Pov
:)
Side chick shit ...
2 days later
Chiraq๐Ÿ“
In Da Raq๐Ÿ“
|x|
๐Ÿคฌ.
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ—ฃ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿคฃ
|โ€ข|
Chapter 28๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
41
42
44
45
Yall ๐Ÿ˜‘
46
6 years later
Part title

Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke

15.3K 378 178
By lovebugkevin

Me and blue where currently in my bed chillen watching Vampire Diaries. Of course I had my whole body on him , I was most definitely clingy and I didn't care .

"Move Yaya " . This niggas was always complaining like nigga let me love you .
I started kissing on his face knowing that I would aggravate him , but I didn't care I wanted to live in his skin .

I crawled on top of him straddling his waist . I looked down at him admiring his light brown skin and his curly hair hanging around wildly . He was just so perfect to me .

" fuck is you looking at me like that for" he asked .  " blue you so pretty" I chuckled knowing Danm well he was finna knock my head off . He hated when I called him pretty or anything girly at that . 

He pulled my head in bringing me down to his face . He lightly sucked on my neck causing me to let off soft moans . Ouu I hate when he do that . Next thing you know he was tonguing me down . I felt as his hands careful slid into my shirt undoing my bra . I felt as my breast dropped as he through my bra to the side .

He took off my shirt leaving my chest to be exposed . Being that I was nervous I instantly covered myself up . He smirked at me "why you so nervous momma ". I loved when he called me that like yeah let me know . " Blue imma virgin " I mumbled .

He just looked at me . " that's nothing to be ashamed of lil mama that just mean you ain't like these hoes ."  I blushed because every other boy I told I was a virgin always laughed at me and never reassured me that it was cool .

At that moment I instantly knew that he was the man for me . I looked down at him and then placed my lips on his . He deepened the kiss causing our tongues to intertwine .

He slowly slid his hands in my panties touching my clit . He messaged it in a circular motion causing me to let out soft moans in his mouth .

He then slid two of his fingers into my wet pussy forming a c with his fingers going in and out . I moaned into his ear causing him to speed up .

"Bro you wet as fuck" he said . I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I knew what it was from I was a virgin but I wasn't dumb . It was just strange to me knowing that this was going to be my first time cumming .

"Blue i think I'm finna come " I said trying to pronounce my words . It was hard from all the pleasure I was receiving, but I was loving every moment of it .

He motioned his fingers quickly thrusting them inside of me in a fast motion . " fuck " I screamed as I released all over his fingers .

He took his fingers out of me and licked all my juices of them . " you taste good as fuck ".  Being curious I had to know " what it taste like ". He looked at me and chuckled " ma it don't taste like nothing yo shit just not nasty ". 

I got up out of the bed and walked to my restroom taking a quick shower . I came out of the bathroom threw on some comfortable clothes and got back in the bed .

I laid  my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat . I feigned to know that he was alive and breathing . I didn't know it but it finally dawned  that I haven't thought about my father since I have been around Blue and that made me happy .

I know he had his demons but I had mine to . He was literally my drug and I was obsessed.  Minutes later my eyes where low .

••••••••••••••••••

Giovanni Amir Orwell

Yaya was laying down on my chest lightly snoring. I enjoyed her company so I wasn't bothered .  I was watching her sleep as thoughts began to run through my head when one was constantly coming up .

Should I tell her that Lola is pregnant?

I couldn't stomach the fact that I had a pregnant girlfriend at home , but I was laid up with Iya . She was like my drugs I couldn't stay away from her . It was all just wrong .

My phone vibrated and I instantly looked at it seeing that Lola had texted me .

Lola 🤰🏽.

Her ; Blue I'm hungry come feed me .
Me;kind of busy right now , I can send money tho .
Her: Blue what is so important that you can't help tend to your PREGNANT girlfriend.
Me : bro don't start that bullshit give me ten minutes.

I put my phone down on the nightstand slowly sliding from under Iya. Of course she woke up that girl was so clingy but I ain't mind .

" Giovanni where you going " she said barely awake . I knew her clinginess was about to increase because I just gave her her first sexual experience. " I gotta go take care of some shit ".

She looked at me crossed her arms and poked her bottom lip out. "No be under me ". I laughed at the fact that she was acting like a baby . I pulled her close to me and gave her a hug and then kissed her .

I grabbed my phone and my keys and hopped in my Audi . I drove to McDonald's the line was long as hell and I was in a rush to get back to Iya . I ain't even fuck yet and I was already whipped .

I walked into the building seeing my homeboy Od . I wasn't rude so i went and dapped my nigga up . "Wassup gangsta " . I felt like Od wasn't on my level but i ain't never try to down play him .
I walked to the front counter and ordered my food . I walked back to Od sparking a conversation while we waited . We talked for like ten minutes until both of our orders came up .

I picked the food up and walked to my car getting in . I drove home parking my car then getting out . I walked upstairs finding Lola in bed watching money heist . I gave her the food and slid into bed with her .

" So you gone tell me where you been at for two days blue " she had a whole attitude and I wasn't going for that shit .

" Lola stop fucking talking to me " I said angrily. I was up under her like she wanted and yet and still she was all up my ass like girl shut the fuck up .

"You was with that bitch huh " i didn't respond I didn't feel like going backwards and forth with her. "She know I'm pregnant blue ? " I didn't respond again . Next thing you know I felt a sting come across my face .

"Bitch " I said as I slapped her back . She know i wasn't for hitting women but Lola always found a way to piss me off .

I grabbed my keys and my phone and went downstairs and got in my car . I instantly drove to IYA's house . I got out the car and went upstairs to her bedroom and slid into the bed with a sleeping iya .

Minutes later Lola started blowing up my phone with texts indicating that she was sorry . I didn't care though because I knew I didn't want Lola. Every time I was with her all I could think about was Iya then every split second my mind would jump to Lola . That all together made me realize that Lola wasn't for me , but she had my seed and I wanted my child to have both parents.

The way I see it is that if Iya fuck with me like I fuck with her she just gone have to deal with this baby .

TBC.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.2K 31
$ - get rich or die trying ๐Ÿ’ฐ
257K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ
123K 3.7K 33
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ -- ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
46.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...