红颜薄命: Cursed Beauty (Yandere...

By optessimist

(Yandere!Demon Slayer x F!Reader) (Warning! Major Themes of Blood, Gore, and Suicide) 红颜薄命 : Beautiful women... More

红颜薄命
Characters
҉ 一 ҉
҉ 二 ҉
҉ 三 ҉
҉ 四 ҉
҉ 五 ҉
҉ 六 ҉
҉ 七 ҉
Breath of the Phoenix
҉ 八 ҉
҉ 九 ҉
҉ 十 ҉
҉ 十一 ҉
҉ 十二 ҉
҉ 十三 ҉
Added Love Interests
҉ 十四 ҉
҉ 十五 ҉
҉ 十六 ҉
火葬から
҉ 十七 ҉
҉ 十八 ҉
҉ 十九 ҉
҉ 二十 ҉
҉ 二十一 ҉
҉ 二十二 ҉
҉ 二十四 ҉
Flames of the Phoenix
҉ 二十五 ҉
҉ 二十六 ҉
҉ 二十七 ҉
҉ 二十八 ҉
҉ 二十九 ҉
太陽の街
҉三十 ҉
҉三十一 ҉
҉三十二 ҉
҉三十三 ҉
Who is Y/N?
҉ 三十四 ҉

҉ 二十三 ҉

27.2K 1.2K 1.3K
By optessimist

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Rebirth

Laying on soft sheets that were dark like the ash following a raging fire, a h/c woman lightly stirred. Red and e/c eyes slowly fluttered open. Throat burning and body aching, the woman sat up.

When Y/N came to, she felt... incomplete.

Where was she? Who was she? Thousands of questions flashed across her mind but only an empty feeling remained deep within her heart.

"You're awake."

In front of her was a man with bright red eyes. The woman was immediately on edge.

Upon seeing him, she felt two very conflicting emotions. On one hand she felt reverence, as if she was supposed to kneel before this man. On the other hand, she felt angry. Like she wanted to choke the man in front of her.

"... who are you?"

"I am Muzan Kibutsuji. Your king and your husband."

Husband? King? Her eyebrows furrowed.

"We're married?"

"Yes. Do you remember your name?"

Y/N.

A single name came to the front of her mind. Aside from that, there was nothing else. No memories nor any details of her past.

"I'm Y/N."

"Y/N..." the Demon King repeated, testing the name on his tongue. The h/c demon felt suspicious from his unfamiliarity.

"Y/N, you are a demon but you have just turned. You must be feeling hungry."

Now that the man had mentioned it, the h/c demon realized she felt a gnawing feeling within her stomach. Y/N slowly nodded. The feeling was suddenly amplified, the gnawing becoming painful.

She hunched over, grabbing her stomach. Muzan cooed, brushing the h/c strands away from her face.

"Do not fret, little bird. I will personally bring you the perfect feast. Just wait a bit, alright?"

Unable to withstand the pain, she curtly nodded. She could only hope that he'd return soon.

Y/N heard the sound of a biwa and the man in front of her disappeared.

After what seemed like forever, the man finally returned. In his hands, he held the neck of a struggling man.

The man's jaw and limbs were broken, unable to do anything but whimper. Muzan threw the man onto the floor in front of the confused h/c demon.

"This is..."

"Your feast."

Y/N's eyes widened. The whimpering of the human made the h/c demon's heart clench.

"But that's a man!"

"Yes, my dear. It's a marechi, the perfect meal. You are a demon. It is what you must do to survive."

Even after his explanation and encouragement. The woman did not move and stared at the Demon King with indignation. Muzan sighed.

"Fine, I will do it for you."

His nails grew sharp. The demon's hand pierced the human's chest and the man stopped struggling. Pulling his hand back, a beating organ was clutched between his fingers.

The human collapsed to the floor, slumped on a puddle of blood. Y/N stared at the motionless man. All of a sudden, a mirage overlapped his form, the woman feeling a strange sense of familiarity.

It disappeared as quickly as it came, but the woman grew was curious.

Who was that?

"Here, darling. Take his heart, it's the best part."

Extending a hand, he held the dark red organ in front of her. His clean, empty hand reached over to pat the top of her head.

Deja vu washed over her. Y/N felt as if she's seen this before.

Staring at the red heart, all hunger disappeared and was replaced with nausea. The h/c demon felt bile rise to her throat, tasting the bitterness. Y/N covered her nose and shook her head.

Muzan sighed. "You're so spoiled. Fine, I will feed you."

As he grew closer, she leaned away and turned her head in disgust. Filled with irritation, Muzan roughly grabbed her face. Squeezing her face so that her mouth would open, he shoved the organ into her mouth.

Y/N reluctantly took a bite. Muzan kept her mouth shut, making sure she fully finished it. When she stopped chewing, the red eyed demon pulled his hand away, satisfied.

As the demon pulled away, Y/N couldn't stop the nausea that overwhelmed her. The h/c demon hunched over, violently throwing up her stomach contents.

Muzan's bright red eyes widened as he watched the h/c demon sway before falling unconscious.

Hours had passed before Y/N slowly stirred awake. Laying beside her was Muzan, her supposed husband. Raising a head to look around the room, she noticed that all traces of blood and the human were gone.

"You truly are perfect, Y/N." Lifting up a piece of her hair, he pressed a gentle kiss to the strand.

"Do you know how special you are? You should have succumbed to your hunger by now. Yet your body rejected it instead."

He looked at her with eyes full of worship.

"As expected of such a perfect being. You don't need the dirty flesh of a human to sustain yourself."

Muzan leaned over to leave a kiss on the h/c demon's lips. All of a sudden, the anger from before had overwhelmed her, replacing the reverence.

Her nails grew sharp and she slashed her hand across his face. Y/N crawled backwards on the bed until her back hit the wall. She raised her clawed hands in defense. Y/N expected him to attack but was surprised when the Demon King kept his distance.

With eyes closed, Muzan calmly wiped the blood off of his face. The wounds healed quickly.

"I understand, my queen. You are feeling unfamiliar in this environment. I will give you time to adjust."

The man disappeared at the strike of a biwa leaving a surprised Y/N alone.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Muzan's body morphed, the demon taking on a female form. Walking into the entertainment house, she waited for a bit before multiple men started to come up to her.

The Demon King allowed them to come close, inwardly cringing in disgust at their vulgar antics. When they had come close, an appendage shot out from her back, piercing one of the men in the throat.

Muzan watched as the other human begged and pleaded for the demon to spare his life. The Demon King rolled her eyes, another tentacle-like appendage protruding from her back.

Venting her anger, Muzan's appendage shot through the human's torso, blood spurting from his mouth.

"Why?" the human whispered, one last breath escaping his body. Pulling the appendage back, the human fell to the floor with a thud.

"My wife hurt me. I will not be the only one to suffer."

After slaughtering a few more humans, the Demon King no longer felt angry and had the desire to return to her wife.

At the slight raise of her finger she was transported back into the infinity fortress.

Y/N watched as an unfamiliar woman donning a black kimono entered the room.

Muzan expected the h/c demon to lash out like a scared cat, just as she did before. However, what welcomed her was a look of curiosity. The Demon King came closer but Y/N showed no signs of discomfort. Even as Muzan leaned over to place a kiss on Y/N's cheek, the h/c demon did not lash out.

Elated at this new discovery, Muzan wrapped her arms around the confused demon.

"Who are you?"

"Your wife."

"I have a wife? I thought I had a husband?"

Muzan didn't answer her, choosing to bury her face into Y/N's neck instead. Taking in a deep inhale of her scent, the Demon King was euphoric.

The black haired demon hugging her made Y/N feel off. However, the appearance of another woman made the h/c demon feel strangely secure. She was unsure of where those feelings came from but she didn't hate it.

Y/N allowed the Demon King to cuddle her, basking in the temporary comfort.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

As each of the Pillars solemnly prepared for war, their crows flew by carrying an important message.

"Y/N L/N has joined Muzan Kibutsuji's ranks!"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

❂ Taisho Secret ❂
Giyu has been keeping the Phoenix Estate clean for when Y/N returns. He also sleeps there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 88 14
'If I'm being honest, you look a bit like a dream.' 'Is that so?' Mochizuki -Y/N-, The Dream Hashira, works for the Demon Slayer Corps. However, she...
69.2K 1.4K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
107 0 40
Enter a world where the Taishō Period's clash of tradition and modernity sets the stage for a tale of unyielding determination and brutal reckoning...
25.4K 1.2K 24
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...