How If (Dong Hua And Feng Jiu...

By sist_tria

How If the litle fox, Bai Feng Jiu want a room to prove her self that she capable to rule Qin que without her... More

1. The Begining
2. Boredom in marriage
3. Sensitive Child
5. Peace ?
6. Let's talk.
7. Trust
8. Ridiculous (part one)
9. Ridiculous (part two)
10. Consequence
11. Question.
12. Pray in shooting star
13. Male Weakness
14. Seduction Magic
15. Heartiness
16. Is there still love?
17. Compromise
18. Unexpected mission
19. The greatest debt
20. Taken a stand
21. Let's calm down for a while
22. Responsibility and Pleasure
23. Doubt
24. Cruel Mother in Law
25. War over woman's problem
26. Who is Dong Hua's Spoiled Child?
27. Punishment for The Lady (part one)
28. Punishment for The Lady (Part two)
29. Reunion
30. Strange Shadow
31. Life peacefully together in Bihai Changling
32. The Wedding
33. Ming Xia's family
34. Tempt Squad
35. Family and Friends gathering
36. Private and intimate
37. Baby for blackmail
38. Return of the crown princess
39. Show the fang, bite the pain
40. First time they met
41. Lust over woriness
42. The confrontation of the two wives
43. The point is to be fair
44. What actually happened
45. Suffering is not over
46. They're back
47. Why is she so depressed?
48. Give him a chance or test his loyalty?
49. It's not fair to them
50. Just give her a chance.
51. Just because I am jealous
52. Wellcome, Jian Yin
53. I am a mother of two now
54. I am your wife too
56. Before the war
57. The thing he was most afraid of happened

4. It's been three days

998 29 6
By sist_tria

Actually, what was feng jiu thinking right now? Her first intention was just visited her aunt at the Xiwu palace to hang out with her cousin. But, it was only a memory. She was daydreaming, while Gun gun was playing in the yard with his favorite little uncle, Ah li. She even didn't know what the two little gods were playing. Either way, it didn't attract her attention at all.

Feng Jiu came to her senses after someone tapped her on the shoulder who turned out to be Bai Qian, her aunt.

"Gugu," Feng Jiu acted spoiled and hugged her aunt. Bai Qian hug her, pats her on the shoulder. If it's like this, there must be a serious problem plaguing her niece's mind. Bai Qian knew exactly that. But, what was it? Donghua dijun who had been the source of Feng Jiu's heart problems was her legally husband now. What else was bothering her successor as the queen of Qin que?

Despite Feng Jiu's spoiled behavior, they ended up sitting opposite each other in the pavilion by the garden enjoying the breeze, while the two little gods were still busy with the archery competition which had actually been going on for a long time but had only been noticed by Feng Jiu.

A waiter brought an additional supply of tea and snacks to accompany their chat. The conversation was exciting about the news of Qin que, the news of the nine heavens and even the demon realm until when the conversation came to the issue of rumors about Bai Qian's relationship with her shifu, Mo Yuan that caused misunderstandings for many people because they thought that their relationship was more than Master and disciple .

Bai Qian laught at the rumors. She was amused to think of even Ye Hua. Her husband was always jealous when she remember that and Bai Qian once again had to convince her one and only love.

Feng Jiu also just found out that her uncle who looks strict and serious turns out to be childish when he feels jealous. Really, it very similar to Dong Hua. However, if you think about it. Rumors can't flow if there's no reason. "That might be because Gugu stole the war god's body back then?" Feng Jiu asked.

Bai Qian nodded.

"is it because god Mo Yuan caught the lightning that was supposed to be for aunty's advancement test to High Goddess, either?"

Once again Bai Qian nodded. "Even, it's because of that, many people say that the chances of me becoming a high god would be very slim if Shi fu didn't catch the thunderbolt for me."

Up to this point, Feng Jiu seemed to be offended as well. She couldn't help but remember her problem with Dong Hua again. Bai Qian sighed, "Our relationship is indeed close. I respect Shi Fu because he taught me everything that I need to know. Do I love Shifu as a lover?.. I never thought of that."

"Gugu," Feng Jiu called out, half sulking.

"Why? I'm the one being rumored, why are you to be the sad one?"

"What did Gugu do to break those rumors? Gugu could still exist as a high Goddess without Mo Yuan's divine intervention."

"Prove yourself." Bai Qian said. Feng Jiu nodded. "You can see what I've been doing. Even I still exist during Shi Fu's long sleep."

"So, must it prove yourself that you are capable even without your Shi Fu present?"

"You could say that," Bai Qian opened her fan, moving the object so that it created a cool breeze. However, her habit of thinking, tapped the knock of the open fan on her nose before she continue to say, "But..., come to think of it. ..actually in the past I had to be forced to exist without Shi Fu due to circumstances. Shi Fu was a long sleeper and the fact that I am the seventeenth discipline was also unknown to many people."

Feng Jiu sighed then subconsciously whispered, "Do I really have to create a similar situation as well." She sighed again. Her words were very soft.

Even so, Bai Qian's sensitive ear could still catch her and asked, "What's the situation?"

Feng Jiu was shocked. An awkwardness appeared on her face and she tried to talk about something else. However, Bai Qian still knew that there was a serious matter that Feng Jiu raised. "Say it, Xiao Jiu? What circumstances do you want to create?"

Feng Jiu didn't answer, instead, she turned to her son and cousin. The two children were on their stomachs under the agarwood tree while sharing reading books.

feng jiu thaught If that's the case. then, what about Gun Gun? he was able to get together with his father just now and she told him to choose between her and Dong Hua. Of course Dong Hua got angry, she thought.

"Xiao Jiu, what's wrong?" This time Bai Qian asked her sympathetically.

"Gugu, do you think.. what can I really do if I don't become Dong Hua's wife?"

Of course, Bai Qian was surprised. The rumors. Of course it also heard by Feng Jiu. And it's stupid that Bai Qian had to bring her and Shi Fu's situasion into their conversation this time. Of course Feng Jiu equaled the two.

"So, do you want to create conditions without Dong Hua just to prove that you are capable without him?" What a strange conclusion, Bai Qian thought.

Somehow she was able to draw that conclusion and surprisingly Feng Jiu nodded. "Are you sure?"

"That seems to be the solution, Gugu."

Bai Qian laughed in amusement. "it just to prove your existing without him, it might work but... I'm not sure your husband agrees."

"Yes, he doesn't agree," Feng Jiu stretched her body towards the table. She's on his chin now, gazing.

"Wait, so have you discussed this with him?"

"Yes, I have."

"And the reaction?"

"He is angry."

Of course, Bai Qian thought.

"Dong Hua didn't even talk to me for three days."

That's for sure, Bai Qian thought again. She shook her head, at a loss for Feng Jiu's line of thought. How can this little fox talk about parting with her husband. Didn't she know what the old god had been like during their three hundred years of separation?

"I think... You're the one at fault here." Bai Qian decided. "Shouldn't you have discussed the matter first without making a unilateral decision? Dong Hua has every right to be angry."

"But, Gugu. Don't I have the right to prove to myself and even others if I can escape my status as Dijun's wife?"

Bai Qian noded, "You're right, you have rights. But.. you also have obligations. Obligations to be his wife. After all, hasn't your husband ever even interfered with Qin que's government?"

"Yes, Gugu.. but the rumors still make me heat."

"Rumors were created to make the rumored person feel heat. But you've managed to overcome it all this time. Why should you give up now? Is there boredom in your marriage?"

Feng Jiu was a bit angry here. Why is Gugu's way of thinking the same as Dong Hua's, they thinking she's bored with her married life.
"I swear that there is still love between us, why should I be bored? After all, why does Gugu think the same as Dong Hua? you think I'm tired of him."

Bai Qian took Feng Jiu's hands and re-emphasized her advice, "You should be more careful. You are a queen and also the wife of a great god with feelings. You suddenly want to separate, of course he concludes that you are tired of him. And after all..." Bai Qian was silent for a while to see the emotion on Feng Jiu's face. "It's been three days, husband and wife fighting shouldn't last more than three days. You have to deal with it now."

Anxiety appeared on Feng Jiu's face, "What should I do, Gugu. He is even very angry."

"Do what you think is necessary, Xiao Jiu. I'm sure you can..the point is, start the conversation, eventually the mood will flow and apologize. Next, it's up to what happens."

Feng Jiu still hesitated. But Gugu kept reassuring her so she smiled now, "Alright, I'll try. Whatever Dong Hua will do, I'll accept it because I'm the one to blame here."

"Gun gun," Feng Jiu called to her son. The boy looked up from the book that he was reading and ran towards her followed by his little uncle.

"Let's go home now. Your father is waiting for lunch."

"Are you ready to go home? Feng Jiu jie jie, Ah Li still wants to play with Gun gun."

Bai Qian snaped her fingers. "Ah Li is right." Then turned to Feng Jiu. "Xiao Jiu, leave Gun gun here. This is your chance to make conversation with Dong Hua."

"But, Gugu. I can't even talk to Dong Hua without Gun gun."

"Mom, don't keep making me the comunicator between you and Dad. Gun gun is tired."

"Wait," Bai Qian interrupted, "Does Gun gun noticed your fight?"

"Had Feng Jiu jie jie a fight with Dong Hua Gege?" Ah li even asked to be sure.

"That's right, Father and Mother had a fight."

"You really are something, Xiao Jiu."

"Mother, great aunt is right, it's time for Mom and Dad to make up. Let Gun gun stay here. Mom will have time to talk heart to heart with dad so dad won't be angry anymore."

"it is right. In fact..." Bai Qian even moved her fan enthusiastically. She turned to Gun gun then offered, "Gun gun, how about you stay here tonight. You can sleep in the Ah li's room."

It was Ah Li's turn to cheer. The child hugged Gun gun then hugged his mother, 'Mother really knows what Ah li wants."

"But,..."

"Ah never mind," Bai Qian waved her hand. "Go take care of your big angry baby."

Feng Jiu didn't leave right away, instead turned to Gun Gun and made a face for Gun Gun to pity her to come home with her. But the silver-haired boy shook his head. "Gun gun," she called desperately.

"It won't work, Xiao Jiu." her aunt answered. Finally.. She liked it or not.. She had to go home alone. Get ready to face Dong Hua who had been quiet for the past three days. Strengthen your heart, Feng Jiu. 😂

Author note:

Hei, I am back again. Thank you for your attention of the story'.

I just want to say that I also write in Naruto fanfiction.

I would like to inform about mau new story in:

https://www.wattpad.com/1112845766-game-of-luck-it%27s-my-fault

Enjoy your self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.4K 41
Bai Fengjiu uses her blood to seal an evil tiger spirit, causing irreparable damage to her spirit. She finds out that she has until her Heavenly Tria...
40.1K 1K 22
Bai Feng Jiu is Queen of the Fox tribe, her aunt is the Empress of the Heavenly Realm alongside her uncle-in-law Ye Hua and their son, the Crown Prin...
61.2K 1.7K 40
Fan Fiction about Donghua x Bai Feng Jiu after TMOPB. All character not belong to me, credit to Tang Qi Gong Xi
387K 10.3K 97
Bai Feng Jiu/Donghua Dijun Fanfiction. Saving Feng Jiu from death after the Phoenix attacks her, Donghua leaves behind traces of his magic within her...