hello | e. jaeger

Από -erenssluvt

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... Περισσότερα

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗009 VIOLENCE
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗011 ARCADE
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗13 CORA
⌗14 SORRY?
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗18 MY TURN
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗22 CHRISTMAS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗24 SURPRISE
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗005 SECRETS

1.9K 60 228
Από -erenssluvt

everyone in this world has their own little secret. everyone you see walking on the street or even the kid that sits next to you in class has something to hide. whether that be good or bad. well how can you even decide if its good or bad? it is a secret afterall.

you cant hide something for long, one way or another the truth will reveal itself.

so tell me, what are your secrets?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

following behind eren you held the umbrella above you both. "so, where are we going?". eren took a turn into the parking lot "to my car, unless you wanna walk in the rain." you shrugged your shoulders looking up "sure"

shaking his head he took out his keys unlocking the car. walking over to the passengers side he opened the door watching as you got in trying not to get wet. once you got settled into the seat he closed the door running over to the driver's side.

he quickly got in, throwing his bag in the back of the car. you set the umbrella by your feet, setting your bag in the back gently. starting the car eren picked up the aux handing it to you. grabbing it out of his hand you scrolled through your phone shuffling your playlist. as the track started to start the music filled the car up. bobbing your head to the song you sang along with the lyrics.

eren snorted at you turning to face the window holding in his laugh. slapping his shoulder you let out a huff "just drive you jerk!". holding his hands up he moved his hand down setting it onto the shift. pulling back he shifted it into reverse. keeping his grip on the wheel he put his left hand on the headrest of your seat.

rotating the wheel he leaned his head back making sure no cars were coming as he backed out. humming you looked out the window watching raindrops racing down the window. the rain hitting the car was quiet as the song played louder. as you slouched down in your seat you swayed your head letting the music fill your ears.

eren focused on the road not wanting to crash because of the wet roads. the drive was short as he pulled up to a small diner. parking the car he looked over at you "lets go"

you nodded getting out of the car running up to the building not feeling like being drenched in rain water. eren followed after as he opened the diner door letting you go in first. walking in you automatically noticed how warm and cozy it felt.

a cream color, with honey brown wood took over the place while the lights were dimmed. eren's hand ghosted behind your back as he leaned down next to your ear "where do you wanna sit?". looking around you took notice of a booth, walking over and you sat down on the right side. the seats were extremely comfortable.

a figure slid in the seat that was in front of you "good choice". menus were placed in front of you as a girl smiled at you both "my name is riko, i'll be your server for today.". nodding at the girl you took a glance at the menu "what drinks can i get for you guys?"

looking up thought for a second before responding "i'll get a water." the girl nodded and looked over at eren. "coke"

"okay i'll bring that right out for you guys."

you were about to open up the menu before a hand scooted it away from you "a water, really?". squinting at the male you grabbed the menu back looking through it "maybe i'm dehydrated" eren slide his menu at the end of the table as he leaned back against the seat. looking up, you met his gaze "what are you getting?".

"a burger and fries"

setting your menu at the end of the table you copied erens actions and leaned back "boring but i guess i'll get the same"

a smile formed on the males face as his pearly white teeth made a appearance. "trust me this place makes some mean burgers.". crossing your arms you pointed a finger at eren "im trusting you on this one"

rolling his eyes he pointed a finger back at you "i promise you'll like it"

riko had come up to the table setting the drinks down in front of you. picking up the menus she  looked at both of you "ready to order?". eren nodded, turning to face the girl "we'll have two number threes".

"great i'll put that in for you both"

watching the girl walk away you furrowed your brows "she looks familiar"

"no shit she goes to our school"

blinking you turned back to face eren "i'm about to shove that attitude up your ass."

the male just stared at you while you did the same. this went on for a while before eren leaned forward putting his arms on the table. he quickly blew in your eyes making you blink.

rubbing your eyes from the sudden air you raised your hand to flip off the male "cheater."

eren smacked your hand sliding your glass of water over to him. taking a sip of it he tilted his to find you glaring at him. taking his lips off the straw he smiled at you "what?"

reaching your arm across the table grabbing his glass of coke you took a sip of it. as soon as the liquid hit  your tongue you scrunched your face up in disgust sliding it back over to eren "thats diet coke."

laughing at your reaction he gave you back your cup of water back. you both soon engaged into a conversation about random things. the food arrived and you guys started to dig in. just as eren said, the food was delicious.

"so what do you think?"

"you were right, this is a mean burger"

eren smirked "told you i was right"

after you both finished eating, you talked a little more. as it hit 10pm you paid following eren out. getting back into the car he turned to face you "where do you live? i'm gonna drive you home". picking your phone up you texted him the address. putting it into the gps he took off driving to the destination.

you lived remotely close to the school so with a couple of turns you made it in front of your house. putting on your bag you grabbed the umbrella stepping out of the car. looking down at eren you waved "see you at school". he held his thumb up "see you"

closing his car door you walked down the driveway to the front door. as it swung open you turned around giving eren one last wave.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

it was currently the next day. you were leaning against a wall of lockers humming to a song. your bag laid at your feet as you were patiently waiting for someone's arrival. as you heard footsteps getting closer a smirk tugged at your upper lip. "y/n?"

opening your eyes you were met with a male. he had on baggy blue jeans, while a white shirt hugged his torso. smiling, you tilted your head "hey, jean!"

smiling back at you he walked up to his locker starting to put in the combination "whats up?"

bending down you reached into your bag pulling out a couple of items. flipping them over you handed it to jean. the male looked at your hand taking it. he flipped over the pictures looking through them as his eyes went wide. his eyes hardened as he looked back at you "where did you get this?"

smiling you shrugged picking your bag off of the ground "got what from where?"

clenching his jaw he took a step closer to you. the photos now being crushed in his grip as his temper was starting to show. "i asked where you got these." his voice was more stoic and demanding than the last time he spoke.

your facial expressions shifted to a blank one as your mouth went into a straight line. "i'd watch how you talk to me. it would be a shame if these photos got plastered on every hallway in this school."

jean was taken aback by your change in demeanor. he took a step back as you took one forward. the cocky smirk was now back on your face as you tilted your head up "don't you think it's pathetic how you treat girls in this school?"

as those words left your mouth, jean balled up his fists staring down at you. gasping you put your hand on your chest pouting "what's this? are you gonna hit me?".

letting out a sharp breath he spoke "just do me a favor and stay out of my way."

leaning your head back you ran your tongue across your upper teeth as your smile got bigger "ever wonder what it feels like to be played?"

before he could respond a voice interrupted him "hey y/n and jean!"

turning around you were faced with sasha and connie. giving them an innocent smile you gave them each a hug "i have to get going, i'll see you guys in class!"

sasha waved bye as you walked away from the group. you had limited time until the bell rang for the first period. rushing into the room you walked down the rows as your hand ran across each desk as you made your way to the back.

taking an envolope out of your bag you placed it on a desk chair. scooting the chair in you walked away taking a seat at your own desk. right as you sat down the bell rang. students came filing in the class taking their seats as they chatted amoung their friends.

jean, sasha, and connie walked in all laughing. the group walked past you going to the back. the next one to enter was historia followed by ymir.

the timing of that was practical as you bit your lip keeping you from laughing. too focused on the two awkawrdly sitting down you didn't notice the male beside you.

he leaned over to you waving a hand in front of your face "hello, y/n are you possessed or something?"

laughing at his comment you gently pushed his hand away "how are you today jaeger?"

eren huffed going back to sitting in his seat correctly "good, you?"

"my day is going amazing"

the male squinted his eyes at you "why?"

about to explain, connie jumped up and down pointing at jean "damn jean you got a love letter?!"eren and you turned to face the trio. jean had a envolope in his hand running his finger along it to open it.

looking in it he froze. sasha went to grab it while laughing "come on jean! i wanna read it".

the male quickly turned leaving sasha to reach for air. he stuffed the 'letter' in his bag refusing to let anybody see it. connie and sasha started making jokes as they walked to go to their seats. eren turned back around "that was weird"

agreeing with him you looked over to see jean glaring daggers at you. you poked out your lower lip, pouting as you brought up your hand pretending to wipe tears off your face. the male slammed his hands down on his desk while looking at you.

the classroom went silent at his action. he looked around getting flustered while hanging his head down. smirking you turned back around facing the front. the classroom door swung open as a lady walked in "sorry i'm late!"

everyone was quiet. people looked at eachother in pure confusion about what had just happen. others whispered as they pointed at jean. mrs.tybur cleared her throat "lets get started with class."

she went on with class talking about things, occasionally stopping when someone didn't understand. the whole peirod was filled with a bunch of information thrown at you for an upcoming test. as she walked to her desk she waved her hand "you have 3 minutes until your next class, pack up."

no one said a word as they packed up their supplies waiting for the bell to dissmiss them.

when the bell rang you got up walking beside eren to your next class. as soon as you both got out of the room he spoke "what the hell is jean's problem.". you shrugged your shoulders turned a corner going into a next hallway "im not too sure why he would do that either."

eren shook his head "over a stupid love letter too."

you turned to face eren to which he did the same making you both bust out laughing. the male snorted as he tried to get out his next joke "he was just in a silly goofy mood". you both stopped in the middle of the hallway trying to catch your breath. it got harder everytime you two would look at each other.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

the day went as usual, walking throughout the hallways stopping to talk to friends. each class boring then the last one. thankfully after this class it would be lunch. you were currently arguing with connie about an assignment that had been handed out which passed time.

connie groaned shaking your shoulders "the answer is c!"

slapping his hands you shoved the paper forward "the answer is b." the male grabbed the paper shoving it in your face "c."

rolling your eyes you snacthed the paper out of his hands "did you even read the question?". connie thought for a moment before scratching his head "no i just picked the most logical answer."

rubbing your temples you sighed "therefore im right."

"not if my guess is correct!"

armin quickly joined the conversation "connie the chances of you guessing and getting it right is 10%". the male quickly pointed at the paper "what happens if it was a educational guess?"

sighing you picked up a pencil tossing it at connie "how could it be an educational guess when you don't have any knowledge?". connie gasped at your comment while armin snickered. before the argument could go any furter eren spoke "connie the answer is b."

armin nodded his head in agreement. huffing the male grabbed his paper from you erasing his answer and circling b "there happy?!". you nodded as connie mumbled curses under his breath. other students began to pack up to which you and armin followed.

the teacher stood up looking around "dismissed now get out of my class."

connie scoffed slinging his bag onto his shoulder "who shit in his cereal today?". shaking your head you made your way out of the room transferring to a crowded hallway. eren and armin walked beside you while connie ran off chanting 'food'

armin laughed watching his friend in the distance "i dont think i've ever seen him run that fast before". eren was about to agree before a thought popped into his head "no remember that time he had to take a dump?". armin stopped and thought before smiling "yeah i remember that."

all three of you had a short conversation about erwins class as you made it the cafeteria. you sat down in your seat saying hello to everyone. ymir groaned looking at everyone "did you guys get that project erwin assigned?".

sasha put her food down banging her fist on the table "yes its the most stupidest thing EVER!"

you looked around the table confused "whats the project?" ymir looked over at you "you haven't gone to erwins class?". shaking your head you responded "i have him last period."

connie huffed "lucky."

as you all started to talk about when everyone had erwins class somebody cleard their throat grabbing everyones attention.

looking up you saw jean standing there with his hand around mikasa's waist. the girl laid her head on his chest as she looked around "we have something to tell you guys."

the table went silent waiting for her to continue talking "me and jean are dating..!". everyone blinked taking the information in before clapping. connie and ymir where hyping up jean while armin congratulated mikasa.

catching the girls attention you smiled sweetly at her "i'm so happy for you mikasa". she smiled back at you "thank you y/n!"

you nodded turning your attention to jean who was already looking at you. you softly clapped your hands giving him a smirk. the male balled his fists up but soon stopped not wanting anyone to notice. as armin and sasha made conversation with mikasa jean sat down followed by the female.

turning away from the two you looked around the cafeteria to see hitch waving you. mouthing hello to her you looked away feeling your phone buzz. pulling it out of your pocket you clicked on the message.

***-***-****

keep your mouth shut

and we wont have any problems

looking up from the device you found jean putting his phone face down on the table. eren leaned toawrds you looking down at the phone. taking your arm into his hand he moved the phone closer to his face reading the message. "who's that?"

you shrugged your shoulder giving eren the phone "im not sure, do you recognize the number?"

the male shook his head handing you your phone back "just block them. if they contact you again tell me". nodding your head you turned off your phone and set it onto the table.

you listened to the conversation eren was having with ymir but soon stopped noticing jean lean right next to mikasa. he whispered something to which she nodded. the male got up walking away from the group.

grabbing your bag and putting it onto your lap you dug through it. groaning you turned to connie "connie did you see me grab my notebook in ackermans class?". connie took a moment to think but shook his head "i don't think you did." sighing you got up "i'll be right back then"

eren turned to face you "want me to come with?"

shaking your head you smiled "no need it'll be quick, just finish your conversation with ymir"

you walked off heading out of the cafeteria going down the halls. humming you passed ackerman's classroom making your way up to the second floor. quietly turning a corner you smirked walking up to jean "was the envolope too much?"

at the sound of your voice jean whipped his head in your direction. scoffing he shook his head throwing the note on the ground. smiling you picked it up and started to read it.

"hit list; mina check. anka check. riko check. mikasa... no check."

jean turned around snatching the paper out of your hands crumbling it up. tilting your head you frowned "don't get mad, its your list after all."  throwing the paper away he turned back to face you "where did you find that?"

humming you walked towards the railing leaning on it. you looked down at the first floor "it was in your locker."

"you went through my stuff?!"

tapping the metal bar with your finger you chocked back a laugh "thats nothing compared to what you're doing."

the male slammed his fist aganist a locker trying to get some kind of reaction out of you but it failed. "if you think this little game your playing at is going to make me stop, well then you're fucking stupid."

turning around you began to walk off towards a locker. opening it you grabbed a notebook. taking a glance at jean you slammed the locker door shut causing him to jump "well i guess we'll see about that."

the male watched as your figure walked off going down the staircase. cursing under his breath he went to the trashcan digging in it to retrieve the paperball he threw away.

you held the notebook to your chest as you walked back into the cafeteria. going back to the table you left. you opened your bag stuffing the notebook in there. armin looked at you with a raised brow "what took you so long?"

looking at the blonde you sighed "ackerman wasn't there so i had to go hunt him down." armin nodded as you took a seat only to stand back up as the lunch period was over. you waited for your group of friends to get up so you could walk with them. suddenly someone started to drag you away.

knowing who it was you looked back at your table waving bye at everyone. hitch shook your shoulder a bit "tell me?! are jean and mikasa dating?". you nodded and hitch started to clap her hands "dont you think they are cute couple?"

humming you smiled "yeah they are pretty cute together."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

it has been a hour since school had ended. you were sitting in the library waiting for your papers to finish printing. all the students had already left and in 5 minutes all the teachers should be leaving too. after erwins class ended you waited outside for your friendgroup.

you all talked for awhile as they left one by one. eren and you being the last ones. you both talked about plans to hangout and that was what tomorrow was. both deciding to go to the new arcade opening up.

after eren took his leave you went back into the school to the library.

grabbing the papers from the printer you put on your bag and waited two extra minutes making sure everyone was gone.

soon the lights flickered off leaving you alone in the building.

smiling you walked off to the librarys exit grabbing a roll of tape on the way out.

once you got out in the hallway you walked up to a wall taping the papers onto it. you repeated this process around the building leaving no walls empty. you wanted to able to see the papers everywhere as if you couldn't escape the dying truth.

you started to hum a song as you made your way to a certain locker. hanging up a list you then stepped back admiring your work.

looking down at your hands you noticed you still had a stack of papers. once your gaze latched onto the staircase, you smiled walking up. as you made it to the top you walked over to the railing.

stretching your arms out you look around taking in everything. your mouth tugged up into a smirk. small laughs left your mouth but you couldn't help but go into a fit of laughter. bringing your gaze back to the papers in your hand, you threw them down.
the papers floated down to the floor scattering all around.

your laughs got louder as you started to imagine the outcome of all of this. papers still drifted down to the floor as others were stuck onto the wall with tape. everything was placed perfectly as if it was a set for actors to use.

now it was only a matter of time

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.9K 277 6
Your life-long best friend and neighbor, Eren, comes over one night and does something unexpected. The next day when he explains himself, you both re...
1.8M 64.1K 43
COMPLETED: 9/4/17 #1 levi x reader tag --- YN LN lives in Japan. Like any other teenage girl she goes to school. Except her school is a little diffe...
278K 5.3K 48
It's your senior year and your homeroom is taking a trip to the beach. You meet a boy that sparks your interest which leads you to make risky decisio...