Roommates

By Jeong1nsWife

Felix recently moved away from his home country, Australia, and moves to Korea to go to college. He is put wi... More

Character introduction
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.⚠️
009.
010.⚠️
011.
012.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42. Special~
43. Special~ pt. 2
44. Special pt.3~
45.
46.
47.

013.

11.1K 395 1.3K
By Jeong1nsWife

3rd person pov

"Hyunjin, Chan wants us all to go to his house tonight for a little mini party."

"Okay," Hyunjin said while scrolling on his phone.

Felix was baking brownies for tonight and Hyunjin was on the couch bored. He threw his phone to the side on the couch.

"Hey Felix did Seungmin send you the photos from yesterday?"

"Yeah, my phone is on the bed you can send it to yourself," Felix replied not looking up from the brownies.

Hyunjin walked into the room and unlocked Felix's phone and went to his messages. He found the photos and sent all of them to him.
"Did you find them?" Felix asked from the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah thank you."

He sent him the photoshoot pictures and set down Felix's phone.

When it was time to leave Hyunjin helped Felix carry the brownies down to the car.

"Are you gonna drink tonight?"

"A little, what about you?"

"Well I have to be able to take us both home so not very much."

Felix smiled at how caring he was.

Once they arrived they walked in and saw all the other boys sitting on the couch.

Hyunjin grabbed all the things and set them down on the coffee table and went to grab him and Felix a beer.

"So what are we doing tonight?"

"After we have a couple drinks we can play games." Changbin suggested.

"First I need everyone's keys," Chan said before grabbing a jar.

"Why?"

"Because by the end of this if I think you're to drunk I'm not letting you drive home."

All the boys that drove handed over their car keys to Chan. He took the full jar and placed it in a high cabinet.

After a couple drinks they were playing Uno. Chan and Felix kept going back and forth placing down +4 cards. When Felix ran out he got mad and aggressively started pulling cards from the deck. Everyone was laughing and enjoying their time together.

By the end the cards where thrown everywhere and Jisung and Seungmin were arguing even though they both lost.

"Guys how abo-"

"SHUT UP YOU SORE LOSER!" Seungmin interrupted Minho by screaming at Jisung.

"Hey gu-"

"I'M NOT A LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER!" This time it was Jisung to cut him off.

"GUY'S SHUT THE HELL UP FOR A SECOND AND LET THE MAN SPEAK!" Jeongin yelled.

Everyone went silent because Jeongin hardly ever yelled. Chan found it hot when Jeongin was mad.

"Minho please continue."

"Uhm, I was going to suggest that we play Truth or Dare."

"Hell yeah."

They all sat in a circle on the floor in the living room.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go." Felix said quickly before smirking.

"Jisung," they locked eyes and Jisung could tell what was about to happen.

"Truth or dare?"

"New rule, if you choose Truth your a pussy." Seungmin added.

"I-, um, dare I guess."

"I dare you to kiss Minho." Felix smiled looking at Jisung's red face. He loved teasing his best friend.

"O-oh, I-I'm s-straight." He said with red cheeks.

"Oh cut the bullshit Jisung we all know your gay as fuck."

"CHANGBIN," Jisung yelled before hitting his arm. The group bursted into laughter as Jisung turned pink.

"Jisung you're not fooling anyone so get your ass over there and kiss him. We know you want to."

"Yeah, come here babyboy."

Jisung looked at Minho and turned even more red, while Seungmin pretended to throw up.

Changbin pushed Jisung and he fell into Minho's lap. He was so visibly flustered but on the inside he was loving it.

He quickly commected their lips then pulled away, but Minho pulled him back. Jisung felt like he could melt. He was kissing his crush......HIS CRUSH IS KISSING HIM. Minho grabbed onto Jisung's waist pulling him closer.

"Eww guys get a room." Hyunjin said looking away.

"Just don't get my room!" Chan said quickly.

Minho picked Jisung up and Jisung wrapped his legs around Minho. Their lips didn't break apart from each other as Minho walked, disappearing behind a door.

"That....that was disturbing." Felix said.

"It was your dare."

"I didn't know they would suck each others faces off!"

"Well at least its over with."

"I want to go. Jeongin dare or dare." Seungmin said.

"What? I obviously have to say dare."

"Duuuhhh thats the point."

"Well dare."

"I dare you to sit in Chan's lap until Minho and Jisung come back."

Everyone looked at Chan and Jeongin.

"Jeongin you don't have to if you don't want to." Chan said softly.

"No no it's okay, I don't mind," Jeongin said before getting up and walking over to Chan.

Chan's cheeks turned a light pink color and he tensed a little when Jeongin sat down. But when he got comfortable he started to enjoy it.

He put his arms around Jeongin.

"I'll go now," Changbin said.

"Seungmin I dare you to kiss me."

"YES, FINALLY YOU GAY BITCHES BETTER KISS RIGHT NOW OR ILL SMASH YOUR HEADS TOGETHER!" Hyunjin yelled.

Seungmin didn't say anything, he didn't know what to do either.

"Kiss him you pussy." Felix taunted.

"Okay okay, just....shut up."

Seungmin leaned in and slowly Changbin and Seungmin's lips connected. Seungmin felt butterflies in his stomach and felt like his heart would beat out of his chest.

The two boys then heard the others clapping and Seungmin pulled away and glared at them. Changbin moved Seungmin's face away from the others and stared into his eyes before he connected their lips again.

When they stopped both boys where red and Hyunjin's smile was so big.

"I knew you liked him."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, Changbin has had the biggest crush on you since middle school. I thought you were supposed to be the smart kid."

Seungmin threw a water bottle at Hyunjin.

"Well Seungmin has a huge crush on Changbin too." Felix smiled.

"Anyways its my turn," Chan said before looking at Felix.

"Felix I dare you to give Hyunjin a lap dance."

"W-what?"

"You heard the man, give Hyunjin a lap dance," Jeongin giggled.

"Does.....does it have to be in front of all of you guys?" Felix whined.

"No, but you can go into the guest room when Minsung gets out of there."

"O-okay, as long as Hyunjin doesn't care."

"I don't mind at all," he smiled at the flustered Felix.

Meanwhile Minsung

"Ah~" Jisung let out a shaky moan as Minho started leaving wet kisses on his collarbone.

Jisung was currently sitting in Minho's lap on the guest bed.

Minho removed his lips from Jisung's neck causing Jisung to whine.

He moved his lips back to Jisung's lips. Kissing him roughly. He bit Jisung's bottom lip and Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, getting closer.

Minho stuck his hands up Jisung's shirt, feeling his toned abs. He traced them causing Jisung to moan from the sudden contact. When his lips parted Minho stuck his tongue in Jisung's mouth.

Jisung started slowly moving his hips back and forth and Minho moved his hands down to Jisung's thighs, gently massaging them.

Their lips parted, "We should probably get back to the group."

"Do we have to Minho?" Jisung whined.

"Its okay baby we can do this more often when we're together."

His words caught Jisung off guard.

"Are you saying you want to get together?"

"Of course, now lets go."

Minho gave Jisung one last kiss before they left the room heading back to the living room.

They were surprised to see a blushing Seungmin, Felix zoned out, and Jeongin sitting in Chan's lap.

"Yall must have had fun." Minho said looking at the 6 boys on the floor.

"What happened, tell me all the tea," Jisung said sitting down in front of Felix.

Felix didn't say anything but Jeongin spoke up, "I was dared to sit in Chan's lap, and Seungmin was dared to kiss Changbin."

"What's wrong with Felix?"

"Oh yeah, he is supposed to give Hyunjin a lap dance."

"No way! He has a cru-"

*SMACK*

"Felix what the hell," Jisung whined feeling the string on his face.

"Anyways."

"So did yall fuck?"

"Seungmin!"

"I just wanted to know jeez."

"Wait, Jeongin why are you still in Chan's lap?"

Jeongin looked over to Felix, "oh yeah, uh sorry."

He tried to get up but Chan grabbed him. Jeongin didn't disagree and just sat back down quietly.

"Well Minsung is back so that means its time for you two to do the dare." Changbin said pointing at Felix and Hyunjin.

Felux sighed, knowing he would get teased if he didn't do the dare. He stood up and grabbed Hyunjin's hand. Before the door closed the two boys could hear their friends clapping and Jisung cheering Felix on.

"Sit down."

Hyunjin took a seat in one of the chairs before speaking, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Felix didn't say anything but walked over to Hyunjin and sat on his lap. Hyunjin tensed up but wasn't complaining.

"Fe-"

"Don't talk," Felix was not experienced in this so he did whatever his gut told him to do. He started rolling his hips back and forth on Hyunjin's lap.

Hyunjin put his hands on Felix's waist, and Felix placed his hands on Hyunjin's shoulder.

He continued doing what he thought was right. Hyunjin tried keeping eye contact but Felix kept looking away.

When Felix stopped moving his eyes met with Hyunjin's. He wanted nothing more than to kiss the pretty blonde.

Their eyes closed and they slowly got closer together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.3K 13
In which Felix is an ASMR artist and Hyunjin is his loud as fuck roommate. . . . . . . . . . . . . #SHORTSTORY
3.7K 119 32
Just out of college and poor as hell, eight men move into a house together via a craigslist ad. What could go wrong? Or right? 😉 SKZ ff🫡 with a su...
179K 10K 30
Felix could care less about his university grades, being a delinquent all through high school, his behavior has transferred to college too. Professo...
19K 1.3K 48
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...