42. Special~

Hyunjin had texted Felix while at work for him to dress himself comfortably for a date tonight.

Felix was surprised as he received the text out of nowhere and didn't expect a date tonight.

He picked out a cute outfit for himself and sat it on the bed. He left the room to go to the bathroom and took a nice long hot shower.

His shower took longer than he expected and when he finally turned the water off he realized how long he had been in there.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and brushed and dried his wet hair. He stepped out of the steamy bathroom and walked into his room.

What he didn't expect was to see Hyunjin sitting on the bed with his eyes glued to his phone.

Felix walked up to Hyunjin, standing in between his legs. Hyunjin threw his phone to the side and looked up at his lovely boyfriend.

He pulled him by his waist to lay on top of him, making Felix giggle as he was dragged down.

Hyunjin planted a long kiss on his lips, and little pecks followed after it. He rolled them over and got ontop of the smaller. He leaned down, Felix expecting a kiss, closed his eyes.

But he didn't receive one, causing him to open his eyes. Hyunjin smirked as he looked at him whine. "Not yet, get dressed we've got a date." Hyunjin smiled and pecked his lips one more time before getting up and leaving the room.

Felix groaned and grabbed his clothes from the bed and put them on. He wore a soft orange sweater with black pants, he decided he would pair his outfit with his boots.

He walked out of his room and found Hyunjin sitting on the couch. Felix jumped on him and gave him a kiss, "where are we going?"

"That's a secret," he kissed his nose and pulled the both of them up. "You'll have to wear this." Felix looked in Hyunjin's hand and saw a blindfold. He raised his eyebrows and looked back at the taller, "Really?"

Hyunjin nodded and grabbed Felix's shoes and put them on for him. After he tied his boots he pulled the soft fabric over his eyes and tied it. "Kinky," the blonde smirked.

Hyunjin grabbed his hand and led him out the door. He watched where he led him, making sure he didn't trip down the stairs.

He opened the car door for him and buckled him up. After he closed the door and got in on the driver's side Fekix spoke up, "why am I wearing this again?"

"So you don't know where we're going. It's a secret." Felix huffed and sat his head back as the car started.

As Hyunjin drove he felt a hand on his thigh, "and what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm bored and can't see anything so I might as well." Hyunjin chuckled at his response. "You're always so horny," he kept his eyes to the road as Felix's hand slowly glided up and down his thigh.

"It's not my fault you're fucking hot." Felix said in all seriousness.

•••

Hyunjin parked the car as he reached his destination. He unbuckled himself, "Wait here for a second. And don't peak," and got out of the car.

Felix stayed put and lay his head against the head rest waiting.

After a few minutes he heard his door open. Hyunjin leaned across him to unbuckle his seat belt and gave a small peck on the blonde's lips.

He picked the boy up from his seat and set him down in front of him. Felix felt arms wrap around his waist and a kiss on his neck. He smiled and leaned into the touch.

Hyunjin let go and moved. Felix frowned at the lose of contact.

"Remove your blindfold." At his words Felix obeyed and untied the blindfold around his eyes. When he opened them and looked tears pricked his eyes. Infront of him was Hyunjin, on one knee holding out a box with the most beautiful ring.

They were standing in the flower field where Hyunjin first confessed to him. Everything was absolutely perfect.

"Lee Felix, would you make me the happiest man on the world and marry me?" Felix smiled down at him and shook his head yes repeatedly. Hyunjin smiled and slipped the ring onto his finger. It fit perfectly. He grabbed his fiance by the waist and spun him around kissing him over and over.

They were the two happiest people on earth, glad that the universe put them together.

When Hyunjin set him down he Intertwined their hands, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, forever and always." Felix brought their lips together again in a long loving kiss.

_________
A/N~ I'll make a part 2 of the wedding and honeymoon.

Roommatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें