013.

3rd person pov

"Hyunjin, Chan wants us all to go to his house tonight for a little mini party."

"Okay," Hyunjin said while scrolling on his phone.

Felix was baking brownies for tonight and Hyunjin was on the couch bored. He threw his phone to the side on the couch.

"Hey Felix did Seungmin send you the photos from yesterday?"

"Yeah, my phone is on the bed you can send it to yourself," Felix replied not looking up from the brownies.

Hyunjin walked into the room and unlocked Felix's phone and went to his messages. He found the photos and sent all of them to him.
"Did you find them?" Felix asked from the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah thank you."

He sent him the photoshoot pictures and set down Felix's phone.

When it was time to leave Hyunjin helped Felix carry the brownies down to the car.

"Are you gonna drink tonight?"

"A little, what about you?"

"Well I have to be able to take us both home so not very much."

Felix smiled at how caring he was.

Once they arrived they walked in and saw all the other boys sitting on the couch.

Hyunjin grabbed all the things and set them down on the coffee table and went to grab him and Felix a beer.

"So what are we doing tonight?"

"After we have a couple drinks we can play games." Changbin suggested.

"First I need everyone's keys," Chan said before grabbing a jar.

"Why?"

"Because by the end of this if I think you're to drunk I'm not letting you drive home."

All the boys that drove handed over their car keys to Chan. He took the full jar and placed it in a high cabinet.

After a couple drinks they were playing Uno. Chan and Felix kept going back and forth placing down +4 cards. When Felix ran out he got mad and aggressively started pulling cards from the deck. Everyone was laughing and enjoying their time together.

By the end the cards where thrown everywhere and Jisung and Seungmin were arguing even though they both lost.

"Guys how abo-"

"SHUT UP YOU SORE LOSER!" Seungmin interrupted Minho by screaming at Jisung.

"Hey gu-"

"I'M NOT A LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER!" This time it was Jisung to cut him off.

"GUY'S SHUT THE HELL UP FOR A SECOND AND LET THE MAN SPEAK!" Jeongin yelled.

Everyone went silent because Jeongin hardly ever yelled. Chan found it hot when Jeongin was mad.

"Minho please continue."

"Uhm, I was going to suggest that we play Truth or Dare."

"Hell yeah."

They all sat in a circle on the floor in the living room.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go." Felix said quickly before smirking.

"Jisung," they locked eyes and Jisung could tell what was about to happen.

"Truth or dare?"

"New rule, if you choose Truth your a pussy." Seungmin added.