20.

A couple days passes since that night and they knew they had feelings for each other. On this particular night Felix was at Jisung and Jeongin's apartment with Seungmin, while Minho, Hyunjin, Chan, and Changbin were at Hyunlixs dorm.

HYUNLIX DORM

"I know yall fucked....." Changbin said out of the blue while they were eating.

Chan choked on his food and looked up at Hyunjin. Chan thought of Felix as his little brother. "You did what? With who?"

Everyone stopped eating and turned to watch the two, they were whores for drama. Chan was giving death glares and everything all happened so quick. Hyunjin quickly got up from his spot with Chan doing the same, "Don't kill me!" You could hear Hyunjin yell to Chan as he was chased out the door.

"See what you caused," Minho said before they continued to go about their night.

JISUNG APARTMENT

"Sooooooo?"

"How was it?" Jisung asked eagerly, turning to Felix.

"How was what?"

"Don't play dumb I know you got that dick." Jisung smirked.

"What!? How!?"

"A man changes once he's had some good dick." Jisung said, looking into nothingness as if remembering something.
Seungmin nodded in agreement, "He's right."

"Anyways, let's change the topic, Jeongin-"
Jeongin looked to Felix as he heard his name was called. "-have you guy fucked you yet?"
Jeongin coughed out his water, "um, no." The other three frowned, they thought they were about to get some spicy details but were proven wrong.

"Can we drink now?"
All four boys got up at the same time and rushed to the kitchen grabbing whatever alcohol they could find.
An hour later you would find one sober Seungmin and three very drunk, giggling, bottoms.

Jisung stumbled to where Seungmin sat on the couch, "h-hey Min, guess what." Jiaung heard no reply. He huffed and sprawled out onto of an annoyed Seungmin, "what do you want you rat."

Jisung giggled and whispered, "guess what."
"What?"
Jiaung laughed once more and 'whispered' into Seungmin's ear, "Felix got fucked."
Seungmin pushed the hysterical boy onto the floor and opened his phone to text the gc.

Gay roaches

Barkbitch- All of you need to come grab your bitches

Pussycat- Having trouble in paradise :)

Barkbitch- Your boyfriend wont shut up 🙄

Pussycat- Damn.....that almost sounds like.... a you problem 🤨

Barkbitch- You thought you ate that huh? 😐

Trashbag- Min do you want me to pick you up? 😚

Pussycat- I'm on my way to get Jisung

Barkbitch- Where are the other two?

Pussycat- Probably still chasing each other

Barkbitch- I'm not even gonna ask

Barkbitch- Changbin get the other two and tell them to hurry

Trashbag- Of course my love

Pussycat- Changbin you sure you're the dom?

Trashbag- Would you like to see?

Pussycat- FUCK no😟🤢🤮🤮

Barkbitch- ;)

About 15 minutes later all 4 of the others showed up to Jisung's apartment. Hyunjin grabbed a bottle from Felix who was in the process of drinking another one. The younger whined and almost jumped Hyunjin to get the bottle back. He grabbed it, ran down the hallway, locked the door, and quickly downed the bottle.

When he was satisfied with himself he unlocked the door with a smile on his face, "we can *hiccup* leave now." Hyunjin picked Felix up and carried him over his shoulder, "bye friendsssss."

Jisung jumped onto Minho, wrapping his legs around his waist. Minho carried him to the car and after a little bit successfully buckled Jisung in and left to his house.

Jeongin was running around trying to play tag with Chan. "Innie please, I'm tired let's go home."
"Catch me first bitch." Jeongin tried running past him, but was caught by a strong arm around his waist. Chan lifted him up, "come on princess time to go." Jeongin kicked his feet trying to get free, "no fair, you cheateddd." He frowned the whole way to the car until Chan gave him a kiss and he calmed down.

Now it was just Seungmin and Changbin standing in Jisung's living room area. Chnagbin slipped his arms around Seungmin's small waist and gave him a soft kiss. "I see what you had to deal with." Seungmin smiled and laid his head on Changbin's shoulder, "can we go home now?"
"Of course love." The couple locked the door and walked down to the car before getting in and leaving.

Hyunlix dorm

When the two boys arrived home safely Hyunjin sat down on the couch exhausted. Felix ran up to him and sat in his lap straddling the older, "touch me."
"No Felix, not tonight." Hyunjin said as he removed Felix from his lap and sat him down beside him. "You don't want me?" He said with tears in his eyes.

Hyunjin sighed, he didn't mean to upset him, "No lix, it's not that. We can't do anything when you're drunk it's not right."
Felix sat in a pout with his hands crossed over his chest. Hyunjin smiled and grabbed the other, pulling him into a tight embrace, "forgive me?" Hyunjin said with a smile. "I forgive you." The younger mumbled.
"Sorry, I can't hear you." The taller said as he tickled the younger. "I said I forgive you." Felix said in between his laughs. Hyunjin pulled the other onto his chest and placed a kiss on his cheek causing Felix to smile. Hyunjin would be lying if he said that smile didn't make his heart flutter. The two fell asleep in each other's arms while watching TV.

___________

Hey sorry, it's been a while. I don't really know what to write and I've also been working on other books. Plus I've been really stressed lately and I can't sleep very well anymore so my brain has been everywhere currently. If there is spelling mistakes I'm sorry. Tell me how I did on this, and if anyone wants to talk plsssss talk to me bc I'm very bored :)