26.

"I'm sorry." The doctor held his head down low. "It was to late to save her, we didn't catch the tumors early enough and it spread to quickly to her brain."

Felix couldn't believe what the doctor just said. The doctor left so that they could say their last goodbyes. He couldn't enter that room. He didn't want to.

He went outside. Tears ran down his face. It was raining outside. He fell to his knees and let everything out. It was to much to deal with. His breaths became shallow, he his head hung low.

He didn't notice the umbrella above him until he felt a hand on his shoulder. She sniffled, "Felix it's time to go home."

His legs were weak so she helped him up. They got into the car and the ride back to his house was dead silent. There was nothing else to say. They knew the family would never be the same without her happy spirit with them.

He quickly got out of the car and entered the house. It looked exactly like it was before he had left. His feet dragged him into his room and he changed his clothes.

He couldn't take himself to bed, he left his room. The house was more silent than it had ever been. His didn't notice that he walked himself into Rachel's room.

There was a lump under the covers and soft cries could be heard. He walked to the other side of the bed and slid into the covers.

Olivia turned towards her older brother and snuggled into his chest. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. The two fell asleep, enjoying the comfort of each other.