Dream Girl | Omeeka

By omeekaroyal

After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most e... More

Chapter 1: Concrete Jungle
Chapter 3: Feel Brand New
Chapter 4: Ex State of Mind
Chapter 5: Lights is Blinding
Chapter 6: Moment of Honesty
Chapter 7: Perfect Imperfections
Chapter 8: Take the Lead
Chapter 9: Everything Else Can Wait
Chapter 10: My Favorite Mistake
Chapter 11: Two Stars Colliding
Chapter 12: The Remedy
Chapter 13: Life Support
Chapter 14: Lois Lane
Chapter 15: Idle Mind
Chapter 16: Memories Never Die
Chapter 17: Rock Paper Scissors
Chapter 18: In Love We Trust
Chapter 19: Coasting on a Coast
Chapter 20: Turning Tides
Chapter 21: Case of the Ex
Chapter 22: Sailing Secrets
Chapter 23: Love & Other Drugs
Chapter 24: Bed Peace
Chapter 25: Nine Lives Part 1
Chapter 25: Nine Lives Part 2
Bonus Chapter: Something You Forgot
Chapter 26: Say Yes
Chapter 27: Testing the Waters
Chapter 28: Comfort Inn
Chapter 29: Bed of Lies
Chapter 30: Do Better Blues
Chapter 31: You Vs Them
Chapter 32: She Needs Me
Chapter 33: Make it To Me
Chapter 34: Brotherly Love
Chapter 35: Body Language
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: Internal Sunshine
Chapter 38: The Sweetest Thing
Chapter 39: Imagination
Chapter 40: One Life Stand
Chapter 41: Losing Your Balance
Chapter 42: Latching On
Chapter 43: 2 and 2
Chapter 44: When It Rains
Chapter 45: Marvin's Room
Chapter 46: In the Lonely Hour
Chapter 47: Write These Wrongs

Chapter 2: Where Dreams Are Made

10.3K 277 13
By omeekaroyal

Chapter 2
Where Dreams Are Made

(....... Then the doorbell rings)

Nicki: "Oh shit"

Meek: "don't worry about them" (continues kissing her)

Nicki: "but who is it?" (kissing him back)

Meek: "Probably Dinner.... They can wait"

(Doorbell Rings again)

Nicki: "no baby I have to get it or my security will be alerted"

Meek: "alright, stay right here Ill get it" (Lifts her off of him and sits her back down, he kisses her on the cheek, grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist)

Nicki: "okay" (staring at him walking away)

(Meek is still not completely dried off. She watches him tip toeing barefoot across the marble floors and giggles a little bit. He disappears through the bathroom doors. Nicki gets up, wraps herself in a robe. Wraps her hair in a towel and slips on her house slippers. She grabs an extra pair of slippers out of the closet.

Nicki looks in the mirror and smiles to herself. She then heads down the steps to see Meek interacting with the person at the door. She stands back to avoid being seen, until their interaction is done. Meek pays the man at the door, daps him up, and closes the door

Nicki then comes down the steps. She hands meek the slippers. He drops them on the ground and slips them on. Meek grabs her hand and walks her to the table where he grabs her around her waist)

Nicki: "hey" (barely able to make eye contact)

Meek: "hey" (blushing) "you hungry?"

Nicki: "yes, very... what did you order?"

Meek: (reading the label) "red Stix, my man ordered it"

Nicki: "mmm, everything looks good, but who is going to eat all of this?"

(Meek ordered over a thousand dollars worth of food. He ordered Nicki 4 different meals, 6 salads, a few bottles of champagne. All the food was set up on a dining table in the living area)

Meek: "I don't know, I just wanted you to have enough, look I got your diet stuff you wanted and I didn't know what salad... so"

Nicki: "oh... thank you Meek..." (she sat down and couldn't help but giggle at his effort ) "you must be tryna get me fat, you know I go on tour in a few weeks... "

Meek: "what that mean? I like you a little thicker" (they both laugh, but then Meeks smile fades).. "Where you goin on tour ?"

Nicki: "well I'll be in Europe for a month, with Trey and Ester Dean"

Meek: (eyes open wide) "Trey Huh?"

Nicki: "Yes trey" (laughing) "But you know were strictly friends"

Meek: "yea, that's all it can be, trey that's my man, but if I got to handle him... I will" (pretending to be serious for a moment)

Nicki: "and why would you do that?"

Meek: "you already know how I feel about you... about us... not tryna play no games with you"

Nicki: "I know but I just got out of an 11 year..."

Meek: (cutting her off) "Yea yea know about him but we not even the same kinda dudes... I ain't on what he on... "

Nicki: (eating and listening)

Meek: "watch, I'ma do whatever to show you that I'm serious... I aint out here with no other chicks, Im not in no situation, im focused on my career and on you.. You gotta show me the same"

Nicki: "I hear you and I know, I just don't want to get hurt.."

Meek: "I wouldn't be pressin you if my intentions wasn't right "

(Doorbell Rings)

Nicki: "who is that?!"

Meek: "I don't know" (looks at phone) "thats them coming back?" (Standing up) You want me to get it?"

Nicki: (walking over to the peephole, looks through and sees that it is Sherika) "Oh shhhh (telling meek to be quiet), Its Sherika, I'm not going to let her in"

Meek: (laughing) "why not?"

Nicki: "I don't want her messing with me about you being here, half naked"

Meek: "look I gotta piss tho...  (walks over and kisses Nicki on the shoulder) get rid of her"

Nicki: "k, go!" (kissing him back and rushing him off)

(Meek scurries to the bathroom and Nicki opens the door)

Sherika: "damn... what took so long?" (starts to walk in)

Nicki: "umm, I was in the shower"

Sherika: "what you in here doing? (suspiciously) ... when you order all this?" (walking around near the table)

Nicki: "it just got here, I was gonna bring you some"(lying)

Sherika: "yea what you get for me..." (looks over and sees a males watch on the table) ... "nicki.. whos?" (Sherika then realizes something Is going on and starts to whisper to nicki) "Ooh, who you got in here? Sneaky... Its MEEK! AINT IT!"

(her whisper grows louder)

Nicki: "shussssh, damn" (laughing) "you got to go" (rushing her out) "here take this" (shoving some food into her arms)

Sherika: "oh now you gonna rush me out? Whatever. Tell Meek I said Hi!" (she winks at Nicki)

Nicki: "Ooh my gossh, get ouuuutt!" (playfully)

Sherika: "you gotta tell me ALL about this!"

Nicki: "I will, now go!"

(Nicki closes the door behind Sherika and stands there for a second. Why was she hiding him?)

Meek: (walks out of the bathroom looking tall, handsome, and glistening from the steam shower. He still has his towel wrapped around his wait) "you good?"

Nicki: (walking away from the door towards him) "yes"

Meek: "why you hiding us?" (grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him)

Nicki: "you know I just like to keep things private, its easier that way"

Meek: "well I want you to be mine so I can show you off" (pulls her down on top of him on the couch)

Nicki: "and have TMZ in all our business?"

Meek: "who cares about them?" (kissing her on her arm)

Nicki: "I don't know Meek, this is new for me" (kissing him back on his lips)

Meek: "its new for me too" (kisses her) "but id never do anything to hurt you or embarrass you... (kisses her) ... Ima do right, I swear, you know I been in love with you for like 5 years now (kisses her)"

Nicki: "in love Meek? " (kissing him) "you love me"

Meek: "yea, I could stay like this forever" (staring at her sitting on his lap)

Nicki: (smiles and stares back at him) "okay"

(Meeks phone rings and it breaks up the mood. He and Nicki both look down at the phone to see who's calling. Meek noticing her looking at the name)

Meek: "you wanna answer it for me?"

Nicki: "No (nervously) why?"

Meek: "I wanna build that trust with you" (grabs phone) "its my man Tak"

Nicki: "okay" (starts to get up off of Meeks Lap)

Meek: "nah nick where you goin?" (pulling her back down)

Nicki: "I was gonna give you some privacy"

Meek: "no, right now this moment is the only thing that matters to me (Nicki Smiles)... I'll see him later tonite"

Nicki: (smile turns to disappointment) "Oh. see him tonite? You going to the club? (pushes herself off of his lap)

Meek: "no the studio.. whats wrong Nick?"

Nicki: (visibly upset) "nothing"

Meek: "you want me to stay" (grabbing her and trying to make her laugh)

Nicki: "No you can go, bye! "(lying)

Meek: (grabs her and pulls her close) "come with me, 3 am"

Nicki: "No its okay baby, I have rehearsal and sound check in the morning"

Meek: "ill stay here with you until you go to sleep and ill be back when you wake up"

Nicki: "you don't have to do that" (nicki smiles)

Meek: "but I want to..."

(Nicki is as giddy as a young girl right now. She loves having Meek around, especially since she's so use to SB being around all the time. Having Meek around is nice because she can feel that it's genuine.

Meek and Nicki finish their dinner. Nicki goes upstairs to dress and change into clothes that she can sleep in. Meek stays downstairs to call back Tak and confirm the studio. Meek then meets her upstairs and puts back on his boxers. Nicki is already in bed finishing up some work on her laptop. Meek gets in bed with her)

Meek: "Nic"

Nicki: "yes meek" (looking at him with her laptop still on lap)

Meek: "let your guard down and let me take care of you?" (closing her laptop and putting it on the edge of the bed)

Nicki: "I don't ever let my guard down, I always been very guarded"

Meek: (Climbing on top of her) "never huh?.... Why is that?"

Nicki: "every time I do, I get hurt "

Meek: "well shit gon change, you with a real one now..." (He hovers on top of her and kisses her softly on the lips)

(They start to kiss passionately. Meek flips Nicki on her stomach and kisses her from the top of her neck to the small of her backZ Nicki goes crazy. He rolls her over and slides his hand under dress. He kisses and rubs on her breast with one hand and uses the other to run his fingers softly over her clitoris. Nicki begins to moan and thrust her body signaling that she wants more. Meek pulls down his boxers, props her leg up and slides his erect penis inside of her. Nicki scrunches her back up and growls. )

Meek: "you gonna let me make it mine...?"

Nicki: (moaning)

Meek: "you want that? (Digging deeper) Say yes"

Nicki: "yes daddy that's what I want...."

(Meek turns her over on her stomach and props her leg on his shoulder, he thrust his penis slowly into her at a side angle, Nicki is speechless"

Meek: "you gonna trust me?"

Nicki: "yes.... Yes..."

Meek: "let me take care of you..."

(Meek makes sure that Nicki climaxes and they both do... Nicki ends up on top of him. He sets his phone alarm for 2:30 am and lays there with her until she is sleep")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.3K 17
Nicki starts to fall out of love with Safaree after seeing how much influence money and fame can have on him.He is not the one she fell in love with...
58K 1.4K 34
This story about the lost relationship between Nicki Minaj and Safaree Samuels. And the new found relationship between Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill. Hop...
52.3K 3.2K 21
Will Nicki pick fame or will Onika pick love? Will Chris accept both Nicki & Onika? Does long distance relationships work?
115K 6.4K 40
An Omeeka Story