Chapter 12: The Remedy

Chapter 12
The Remedy

Philadelphia, Pennysylvania

(The temperature in Philly was just below freezing. Meek, Omelly and Chino were dressed in what looked like heavy snowboarding gear. Nicki was dressed casually in a pair of tight fitting pink pants, a pair of low top white snakeskin guiseppe sneakers, a white pink print hoodie and orange fur from rehearsals earlier. After 20 minutes of driving, they pull up to a huge garage, with the words 'Monster Energy Racing' inscribed on the side.

They enter the enormous 3-story structure. The first floor is filled with bikes, motorcycles, t-rex's, and a number of off-road vehicles; the second floor, an upscale lounge; the third floor, office space. The building is home to many of the professional riders that they Sponsor and through his endorsement, Dream Chasers.

Nicki hangs out in the first floor lounge taking pictures as they ride. They decide to have fun with her, doing silly poses and tricks for the camera. Meek rides up to Nicki on his bike)

Meek: "come on Nick! Ride with me!" (motioning her to get on)

Nicki: "no, it's too cold"

Meek: "ahh, you scared?"

Nicki: "da kidd is neva scared play boy"

Meek: "Yea ... ok" (pulling off)

(Nicki is scrolling through her mentions and her fans are begging her to post a picture.

Meek pulls back around in the middle of her snapping the picture and gets off the bike)

Nicki: "come here baby, should I post this one... or this one?" (showing him her phone)

Meek: "nah delete it.... here Post one with me.." (he does a goofy pose)

Nicki: "okay, be serious tho..." (they take a few selfies) "here baby you pick one--"

(Before she could get the words out Meek had picked her up and put her on the back of his bike.)

Nicki: "baby...no...."(she tries to scoot back)

Meek: "nah, scoot up you drivin"

Nicki: "what?"

Meek: "you good. I'm right here" (he sits on the bike behind her) "grab it right there" (pointing to the handle grips)

Nicki: "this?"

Meek: "yea, grab it with both hands, and go STRAIGHT! Do NOT turn, just go straight!" (he says sternly)

Nicki: "Okay... " (she hesitates as she pulls off)

(Nicki eventually gets the hang of it and starts driving wrecklessly. Meek grips onto the handle bars as tight as he can until she comes to a stop)

Meek: "ay, let me off this" (he jumps off the bike) "

Nicki: "wait, you scared baby?" (teasing him)

Meek: "a lil bit" (rubbing his head) "ya lil ass..... feet can barely reach the pedal"

Nicki: "hey! "(she says playfully) "get back on!!

(Omelly puts up next to them)

Omelly: " Sis, you tryna race?"

Nicki: "Yea!"

Meek: (Cutting her off) "Nah, she ain't racing.... she gon go slow... to there and right back..."

Nicki: "awwww, why not?"