Chapter 45: Marvin's Room

Chapter 45
Marvins Room

Continued....

Tak: "Hey.....(concerned).. Whats going on"

Nicki: (sternly) "TAK!! (she yelled) PUT MEEK ON THE PHONE!!!!..."

Tak: "Sis... calm down.. tell me"

Nicki: (screaming) "NOW!!!!..."

Tak: "Aiight... Chill"

(He nervously walks down the hall toward the Suite with Nicki watching him intensely on FaceTime. He mutters some words out but stumbles over most of them. He knew that she was on to them, but by how much he wasn't sure. He opened the door and dropped the phone down to waist level while he peeked inside.)

Tak: (closing the door back) "He Slumped Sis.. we was drinkin and ...."

Nicki: "T AK, I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!! WAKE HIM UP..... AND TAKE THE PHONE WITH YOU"

(Tak obey's Nicki Orders and steps inside of the dim lit room.)

Nicki: "TURN the LIGHTS ON!"

Tak: "Okay sis... (calming her) chill... I got you"

(Tak flips the light switch revealing a large but rather plain master suite. The first thing she can see is Meek's Jewelry sitting on the dresser next to where Tak is Standing. Nicki's eyes pierce at Tak through the screen. He was not willing to test her patience. Quickly he walked over and shook Meek a few times as Nicki watched. He brushed Tak off and rolled over onto the other side.)

Nicki: (screaming through the phone) "Don't FUCKING play with me RIhmeek"

Tak: (shaking him) "Nicki on the phone... (raising his voice) Sis on the phone cuz get up!!!"

(Meek, still heavily intoxicated, jumps when he rolls over and see's Tak standing with Nicki on FaceTime. He was completely thrown off by her expression that read of disgust and anguish. Forcing himself to sober up he started to mutter out words.)

Meek: "baby... whats...."

Nicki: "BABY?!?! (she yelled)... STOP Fuckin Playing with me Rihmeek!!...! Where is she??"

Meek: (sitting up and grabbing the phone from Tak) "Whoa... Wait...(confused)... What is you talking about?"

Nicki: (frustrated) "What am I talking about? .... the BITCH that JUST TEXT ME FROM YOUR PHONE!!!  "Sweety" ...(she mocks)"

Meek: (stunned) "Nicki... Baby..." (he stares on nervously)

Nicki: "FOR REAL RIHMEEK ... (her eyes filled with tears) I'm tired of the fuckin disrespect... (Cutting in)

Meek: "Wait.. let me..."

Nicki: "I'm TIRED of the disrespect Meek..." (Sniffling)

Meek: "Nick.. chill out... let me explain" (pleading)

Nicki: "I don't HAVE TO let you do shit Rihmeek... I don't... I'm done..."

Meek: (cheerlessly) "So ... what you mean you done?"

Nicki: (calmly) "(wiping her tears).. The engagement is OFF"

(Before she could finish speaking Meek had disconnected and flung the phone clear across the room knocking the coffee maker onto the floor. He sat at the edge of the bed his face buried in his hands struggling to make sense of what just happened. Tak walked over to pick his phone off the floor and stood on the other side of the room.)