Salacity Named Love

By kionsv_ynk

*Explicit Content Warning* Exclusive Series One Seven different short stories just for you to imagine and mak... More

š„š±šœš„š®š¬š¢šÆšž š’šžš«š¢šžš¬
Robe Thy Vine - KSJ
Silk Thee Eyes - MYG
Accent Obsession - JHS
Authority Begins - KNJ
Cheat An Act - KTH

The Odalisque - PJM

7 1 0
By kionsv_ynk

Mature Content (+18)

Kim Y/N's POV :

I walked down the stairs of the prolonged passage of the ancient museum. I felt worst about failing again. I needed some space. I stopped coming to edge as cool air brushed against my cutis. I stared aimlessly into the distance feeling my thoughts get less intrigued. I enjoyed being in peace. I snapped my head towards a low sound coming through a closed door. It was not for public visit so who could be inside.

I was hesitant at first but I gathered my courage and walked towards the door. There's no harm coming to me anyways and if it is then I can try to dodge them. Keeping that in mind, I advanced further. I was about to knock when it suddenly opened and a horrendous hurt man sprinted towards me. I bumped into him making me fall on the ground while he took off. I tried getting up but my back had already been hurt by the impact.

The men who were after him constrained me even after I tried getting them off me with my left energy. They saw me as an eye witness of what they were doing in there. I was running away from this but why did everything bring me back here?? They terrified every fibre in my body making me want to do anything to be alive. They took me into the same room holding me by my arms. The scent cascaded around was of seesaw dust with fading scent of blood. I felt like puking.

It was dim lit giving no proper view of the surroundings. I was scared to even make a movement. Knocking on the door, they asked for entry which was followed by a enchanting vicious voice turning me on already. How the hell was I get needy when death was knocking at my heart? Jesus, this man was not making me feel better, he was making me feel best by just sitting feet away. I wished to run away but something in me wanted to stand there put in front of his being.

"Come in." To which they roughly pulled me in making me wince in pain. I'm sure that I was getting bruises at the end of the day. A man robed in black tuxedo with his blonde hair slightly wet which he pushed back tying them into a man bun. His face held no emotion only evilness that made me feel attracted to him. My kink self wasn't helping at all. He had traces of faint knife bruises on his forehead and collar bone. It looked like he had been into a two man fight. Must be between him and any other leader.

His red plump lips made want to kiss them so badly until I could get enough of them. The jawline that followed his profile was sharp and wanted to be traced with my fingers. As he spoke his lips parted as he sucked in air and his veins on his neck were popping out of the anger he was experiencing about something that I couldn't comprehend. He wore a black suite with a white shirt beneath. The upper buttons weren't buttoned leaving the smooth moon skin on display.

I was about to lose my control when he snarled making my eyes go wide. I didn't realize when he had stood in front of me. "Let her be here, I can take care of her. LEAVE NOW!!!" He yelled so loud that I was scared of even looking at him. With hearing his order, they obliged and sat me on the chair parallel to him, I didn't dare to look him in the eyes. His eyes never softened as he checked me out shamelessly as I did. His lips turned up into a smirk as he analyzed my behaviour and the situation I was in.

"What are you doing here, sweetheart? Shouldn't you be enjoying the precious artifacts rather than poking your nose into someone else's business?" He scorned at me trailing his fingers down my thighs, his eyes never leaving mine. His touch alone set my soul apart from my body. "Those hazelnut eyes of yours hold so much untold. I wish I could interpret them. Have them look at me lovingly," I blabbered not knowing what I am saying.

Words that I uttered caught him off guard making him narrow his eyes at me before tilting my head to look through my eyes. He found it amusing for me to want him. "So much for a helpless girl like you," he murmured sending shivers down my spine. He took his coat off wrapping the cuff links above his elbows. The veins on his hand were coming up to the surface giving a great definition to him.

I smiled audaciously. Suddenly he pulled away making me go cold again, I missed his scent, the contact he made with me. "I was thinking about having a odalisque. You'll be perfect for the role. I see you have the potential." I looked at him confused. Now what the fuck is odalisque?? I wondered. Sensing my ability to not understand what he said he chuckled leaving me gaping at him. "You'll know soon." Picking me up in his arms he took me out of the Louvre Museum making me sit in his car.

His driver drove us to a unknown place until a mansion came into our vision. He got off leaving me as his maids came over taking me to a beautifully designed room whose size was of a penthouse alone. "Ma'am you will need to have shower before you meet Master." Master?? Who calls someone that way in these modern times. I took a shower putting on the clothes she handed over to me.

I was reluctant about asking but I somehow did it. "What's your Master's name?" Her eyes widened in terror. Before she could answer me a voice interrupted us. "How about you hear it from me?" There he stood with his coat draped back on his body. His shirt was see through showing off his gorgeous stout torso. I walked towards him not letting any aura of his to affect me.

I was confident but he raised his eyebrow while smirking looking sideways. I leaned in while placing my fingers across his abs. His eyes darkened in deep honey. I pushed my finger deeper poking him indirectly. In no time, he took my hand twisting it behind my back turning me over and pulled me closer until his front met my back. He rested his chin on my shoulder while I withered to get rid of his hold.

"Don't do something you can't tolerate or withstand," he spoke as his breath fanned over my neck causing me to distance a bit from him. He made me uncomfortable with those words, something in me told me that he was more evil and heinous than he looked. I elbowed him making him chuckle heartily. I rubbed my arm trying to get rid of the pain he caused me. He looked jovial and eccentric while he smiled.

In turn I smiled at his expression forgetting that I have to be mad on him. "You should smile often," I commented making him stop the very next moment. He looked dead into my eyes and cocked his head in directions while setting his hair perfect. Out of nowhere, he pinned me on the wall making me gasp. But did he little known that he was making me wet so much with his anger.

"I warned you to not interfere with me. You will find anything but happiness. I'm not a man of flowers." He murmured against my neck. Every time he uttered his lips would touch my skin setting it on pure fire impelling me to kiss his lips. "I don't believe you," I said lowly cautious of my voice.

"You don't believe me, Y/N what in the actual fuck do you think I'm doing huh??" He raised his voice making me flinch as he punched the wall beside me causing it to crack. "Fuck off. Don't you know how to behave with a woman?" Tears rimmed my eyes as I pushed him off me. He stumbled back with shock evident in his eyes. He didn't say anything to which I was thankful. He stood there not uttering a single word.

I wiped off my tears before turning to leave the door. I was about to leave when he spoke up looking at the tiles on the floor ,"I'm not a good man. I don't know how to be nice, Y/N." "I have seen that. I want to--," I was cut off by him. "Have a life with me cause you find me intriguing." I nodded at him. "I'm not French honey," he said sitting down on the bed. "I know you are Korean," I replied looking at his body but not his face.

"How do you know I'm Korean?" "I-I heard you speaking in Korean on your call," he nodded smirking at me. "Well you don't know one thing about me?" I smirked back at him. He looked lost in between my words. "What do you mean?" He raised his eyebrow. "I'm not Y/N Lambert. I'm Kim Y/N." He stood up at once and scanned me through his eyes. "That's the reason I didn't get it that you are Korean and somehow resembled the culture. I thought it was your mother." "Well she is," I ended.

"Will you be my Odalisque?" I still didn't understand what that meant. "What's that? You have mentioned it to me twice," He walked towards me taking my hands in his. "It means a female slave who's an exotic and a beautiful woman in Turkish ,"I looked at him in awe. I liked the idea so I nodded a yes at him. What he said next blew off my mind. There's no fucking way he's the person. He's French not Korean. So he had been fooling everyone. I was frozen.

"I'm Park Jimin. The one you are trying to arrest, cop."

What the fucking hell did he just say? "You're Park Jimin." He nodded twice. "I'm the reason you took a break from your work didn't you?" The fuck did he just know everything about me yet didn't know that I was Korean. How can he be the one I'm looking for? "No you can't be that Jimin because he's French not Korean," I spat. "Well I'm The Park Jimin, Miss. Kim. I wanna tell you a secret." I raised an eyebrow.

"Umm I know that you get aroused whenever you heard my name on duty." My eyes were about to pop off my socket. Had he been keeping an eye on me??? "You have a kink of hybristophilia and I'm the one who can fulfill it so will you let me baby?" I couldn't help myself from denying the fact that the name Park Jimin itself had so much effect on me. But I couldn't be forever with him. Our paths and life are different and circumstances are just going to make it happen.

"But this has to be one time thing and then you'll let me go," I tried to negotiate with him. To which Jimin shook his head in no making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "You'll be stuck with me forever. So decide what you want," he asked to choose between myself and duty. "There's nothing that could be forever with you Jimin. Not when you are the devil here and everyone wants you dead."

"That's not an answer." He gritted through his teeth. What should I do? I could change him. "I choose you Jimin." With that he pressed his plump lips against mine taking me by surprise. I could feel him smirk as he felt me getting weak at his hands already. I deepened the kiss making him moan out as I bit his lip. His hands worked on taking off my shirt.

We pulled away only to undress ourselves. He gently pushed me on the mattress kneeling down coming face to my cunt. "I wanted to taste you so bad when I first saw you trying to get your hands over me," he smiled making me blush as his hot breathe started inching closer towards my clit. He placed his hands on my thighs having a firm pressure moving them apart. His eyes glinted with obscene. Leaning on, he pushed his tongue inside me making me fall back as sheets touched my back.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning as he drove me insane with him ravaging my insides. I shuddered as his tongue kept devouring me as he wished. He curled going deeper until I had to hold onto him. His fingers made their way inside me stretching my walls out. He made me push his head deeper into me. He let out lustful groans sending vibration through my body.

His tongue kept fucking me as he pushed his fingers in and out of me in a perfect rhythm to his tongue. The moment his tongue entered back, his fingers massaged my flesh sending loads of electrical impulse to my nerves. His tongue still disappearing into me. His hairs scattered upon me was taking a high toll. I felt knots kneaded down in my stomach.

"I-I'm about t-to cu-m Jimin," he nevertheless increased his pace as I clenched my thighs together but his hands keeping me still. He controlled the sensation with every touch of his. He intended to make me cum all over him which I gladly was about to do. I kinda hated the idea of being a Odalisque but he was determined to make me one for sure. I came over his fingers which he pushed them into his mouth sucking them hard as he looked at me.

I was embarrassed to even look at him. His acts made me feel shy. I wondered where did my confidence go so fast. I sat there waiting for him to say something. "Better than I expected," he chuckled. "Thank you," I muttered lowly. "I have something for us," he winked at me. He stood up leaving me and entering into a door adjacent to the walk-in closet. I thought what is he going to do now. I touched myself feeling all sensitive from his touch.

I froze when I felt something cool metal touch my skin, I turned around and saw him gliding down a dagger down my skin. "Let me fulfill our kink," which made me pull him into a sudden kiss. He kept the dagger carefully on the nightstand. His hands travelled my torso stopping at my breasts caressing them in a circular pattern. His skills were meant for not the foreplay but the main act. I traced my fingers down his torso heaving him towards my body. This made him press his hands with more pressure on my chest.

"Jimin let's begin the play," I couldn't ask for more, he nodded. "So I'm gonna leave little cuts around your torso and neck, if you are uncomfortable just say red and I'll stop. Ok?" he hummed asking me for my consent. This is dangerous but I'm gonna love it. He slowly as gently he could he scrapped the dagger against my arm. It didn't bleed just a scratch.
His eyes never left mine as he worked his knife. His eyes showed me courage to take risk. Soon he marked my stomach and my chest.

He threw the knife across the room coming closer to me fondling with the cuts. The cold finger tips sent shivers down my being making me wetter for him. Palpitating at his mercy, I let him go on. He just smirked at the artwork he did as he considered them stating me as his forever. Taking him off guard, I got him beneath me as his expression changed from shock to lust. I straddled him, with our skins feeling each other.

Being close to him was getting better and arousal for me. He nodded at me gesturing me to do it. I raised an eyebrow at him wanting him to say it. "Fuck it Y/N just ride me already like a good girl you are." He spat placing his hands against my hips. The grip grew stronger and tighter as I guided his dick into my core. Slipping slowly down as we let out grunts of pleasure at the same time. I smiled at his expression he had his eyes shut as he bit his lips.

I frowned leaning down to kiss him. Before I could meet my lips with his, he thrusted his hips up jerking me upwards holding me tight. "Got you," making me hold onto him as my hairs covered my face. I whined feeling his tip brush my cervix at once. Thank God he didn't see my face. My chek were hot with blush. He picked up his pace fucking the hell out of me with every thrust. My warmth engulfed him, making him kiss me.

Lewd sounds were the only source of vibrations that echoed. It drove him crazy, his eyes fondled with scratch making me squirm under his gaze. I looked away slumping on him before tapping on his shoulder making him slow down. He hit my g-spot making me moan out his name ,"Jimin I ca-can't let y-you win," "We'll see, hmm," with that I fucked him as he had instructed me to.

I was close and my body was loosing control as my being shook at the familiar feeling. I got sloppier with my plunging as I came over him. Gosh, he was a hard man to please. Flipping us over, he pushed me onto the sheets taking over the control. He stared at me and pushed my hair off my face. His hand gripped my neck making me feel choked and make it furthermore arousing. Smirking he rammed making my fingers hold onto the sheets beside me as tears left my eyes.

His hand travelled around my breasts massaging them and he was sucking the right one as his doings made me a moaning mess. He felt himself close as his fingers rubbed on my clit as he drew circles chasing his own climax. I came over again cumming his cock with my milk. It created more friction for him to enter into me easily. He thrusted one last time before coating my walls with his cum.

He pulled out of me and pecked my lips before kissing my jawline. "Ughh, Jimin I need to shower. I don't like sweat. Eww." I pushed him off me as he chuckled. He was about to catch me to go for another round. Suddenly his phone rang, causing him to swear. "What the fuck are telling me? Get rid of them now!" He roared causing me to flinch. I looked at him with scare evident in my eyes. "What happened, Jimin?" "We got to go. He's after you, he knows my obsession for you. He has to be dead now,"

We got dressed and he literally dragged me with him towards his car. He picked up seven guns hiding them in his clothes. He passed me five and I knew what I had to do. "Don't leave me, baby. Stay by my side. I won't let that bastard hurt you," he drove to a place about whom I knew nothing. "I love you Jimin," he abruptly stopped the car making me about to hit my head. But thanks to the seat belt I am alive. "What did you say, Alina?" He asked looking dead in my eyes.

"Nothing Jimin. Let's go," I said glancing out of the windows not meeting his eyes. "Tell me," he raised his voice. I knew he hated it when someone interfered with him. "I love you Jimin," I confessed. "Good. I love you too," with that he smiled wide wearing his glasses as he drove into the forest. God this man's duality. He will get me killed someday. I better love him. I laughed inwardly at the thought hugging him.

To be continued...

I wanna hear your thoughts on them so be hooked and tell me....
With love ❤️
-Izaeseonin-Trayu💜

14/12/2021
Asia

©Izaeseonin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.6K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
16.9K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
51.1K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
54.1K 886 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...