Arranged (Under Major Editing...

keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... Еще

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 29

97 22 41
keewilliams911

Diamond's POV

"Princess you rolled your frea*ing eyes at me and it was very disrespectful" he laughed gliding his hands over my thigh.

"Adonis has gone mad" Jenna yelled.

I decided to stay calm and neutral don't want to get him even madder than before.

"Your still drunk and it was a misunderstanding"I said placing my hand on his chest for him to brace himself.

Right now in this situation I hate that he is drunk but love the position*wink*.

"So if I deal with now it's not a misunderstanding" he slurred.

"Adonis chill its her eyes and everybody say sassy stuff all the time even you" Adona shouted.

"Adona mind your frea*ing business sh*t she is mines I deal with her how ever I want am its not like am gonna kill her why don't you go and talk to Anderson your way closer to him than me" he hollered at her.

Okay I sense some family issues I want to ask but I should probably wait until he's in his right mind I don't want to get shouted at.

"I'll leave you but your my brother as well and am trying to repair my bond with you" Adona mumbled.

He rolled his eyes now his attention is back on me.

"So can you let me go so I can comfort your sister what you said must have stung" I whispered.

Then his eyes started to open and close is he about to vomit on me.

"I'll deal wwith yyou llater" then his body dropped on me and dang he was very heavy.

I turned my head and Jenna was dragging Kris off the couch and Lexi was laughing at her struggle.

"A little help here Lexi" I shouted.

So this is how it went Lexi and Adona dragged Diego to Lexi's car then came back for Greg.

Then Lexu went to drop them off so I helped Jenna dragged Kris into her car and then she went home.

Finally it was me and Adona left with Gorgiana, Adonis, and Octavius the three drunkies that were still passed out in the living room.

About two hours passed and we were casually making chocolate chip cookies and talking then Gorgiana walked in and took up a cookie.

"Tell Adonis I'll be at my girls place for the rest of the day if he needs me" he mumbled.

"Your hungover you can't drive and from since when you have a girlfriend" Adona asked.

Yeah he never mentioned anything about girlfriend she must me some nerd or something but lets not me mean I want to meet her.

"I can drive and I am dating Jordan for over a year now" he stated taking another cookie.

"You should bring her over we'll like to met her" Adona smiled.

I guess she readed my mind.

"If I bring her over you don't laugh at her, insult her, shout at her, stare at her to hard, offer her any drinks, bring up her family am very serious about the family topic, and take her to no clubs" he said very strictly.

Who's worse Him or Adonis???

"Why would we insult her" Adona asked.

He stared at me with is eyebrows up.

"Diamond and I didn't get off on the right track and if she hates me I don't know if she's gonna hate who I date" he said.

He's got a strong point but am not that person.

"Don't worry am not that kind of person I don't even know her I hate you not her" I said.

"I still don't trust you" he said

"Ughh you have my word" I said a bit annoyed.

"Okay she is very kind sometimes too kind and she is very easy to cry please don't upset her I'll bring her Monday" he said.

"Yay another girl to over group" Adona grinned.

"Okay am off" Gorgiana replied

"If you crash no one will remember you enjoy your drive" I smirked.

"Goodbye" he groaned leaving.

"Anyways don't tell anyone especially Adonis come close" she smiled.

I walked near her and she pulled me to her.

"Diamond I have a major crush on Octavius from ever since I saw him" she smiled.

"Your joking" I gasped

"Nah girl he is sex on legs I just want to kiss him and never let go everyday I fantasize about him it drives me crazy but Adonis doesn't allow me to date" she mumbled.

Adonis does not allow her to date bullsh*t.

"Oh my God you are serious you should totally tell Octavius ignore Adonis" I grinned.

"No need"

We turned around and Octavius was leaning against the wall smirking and chewing our cookie.

Ohh sh*t he heard everything well this must be interesting.

"Did you hear everything I said" Adona said blushing.

"Mmmhh I heard every single thing and to be honest I have a huge crush on you from since I laid eyes on you" he said.

"I guess I should leave" I smiled stepping out into the main entrance.

Ahh young love.

And to h*ll with am not going in that living room with Adonis he might wake up and God knows.

Adona's POV

Why is this happening the moment I finally tell my biggest secret the person who the secret is about finds out we really live in a twisted world.

And he better not make this situation anymore awkward than it already is.

"Well that's out there I have a crush on you and you have a crush on me but it can't go further because of Adonis" I mumbled.

"Your right he'll never approve of us" he answered and I saw the disappointment in his face.

Nope am a grown woman I make my d*mn decisions in life not my brother and I date whoever I want if I want date the president I can and he should respect that, he's has no right to block my love life or my happiness to find my true love.

"Screw that and Adonis" I ran and smash my lips on his and he lift me up deepen the kiss.

Wait am kissing my dream crush d*mn his mouth is nice.

He later shoved his tongue in my mouth, okay he knows what he's doing.

Then we parted to catch our breath.

"Am so sorry I shouldn't have done that" I mumbled.

"Shut up and do it again" he groaned.

So I smiled and reconnected my lips to his and our mouths moved like a flowing stream and God d*mn it was nice best feeling I've ever felt.

"Your so pretty and I never knew you were that brave, so if we continue we keep this a secret until we figure out a suitable way to tell Adonis" he said breathing heavily.

"And I'll make sure he doesn't find out until you guys are ready to tell him now just go you love birds" I heard Diamond said.

I totally forgot she was still here.

"Am driving" Octavius smiled.

I smiled back then Diamond handed me my stuff then Octavius threw me over his shoulder and spank my buttocks.

"Hey just don't get her pregnant mister" Diamond smiled.

"Wait I should stay and help you clean up" I insist.

"No goooooooooooooooooooo" she said.

"You sure you don't want me to stay and help Octavius can wait" I said.

"Are you def I got it plus I have Martha so go spend time with your man" she smiled.

"And why must I wait" Octavius growled.

"Okay then and you have your man to deal with in the living room" she mumbled.

"Adonis and I aren't together and when your free we are gonna talk about your relationship with him" she said.

"Yeah yeah you two aren't together YET" I laughed along with Octavius.

"Byeeee" she smirked

I waved goodbye and Octavius and I went to my car and he placed me in the passenger seat and gave me a peck before going in the divers seat.

"Oh we are gonna make today useful" he smirked.

I blushed deeply at him and he took off.

Aww today is gonna be a blast..

Okay loves a great big clap for our girl Adona who's next maybe it can be Greg or even Diego or even Diamond and Adonis Hmm anyways love yall❤❤..

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

I Was Never Yours Blair

Любовные романы

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...