The Tomboy And The Captain (#...

By afiyaedwards123

Avalon West isn't your average teenager, she avoids all girly stuff while her twin sister loves it. Avalon l... More

~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31
~32
~33
~34
~35
~36
~37
~38
~39
~40
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter#2

~13

348 10 4
By afiyaedwards123

Bryce's POV:

"Bye mom, see you tonight", I say as I open the front door to go pick up Mackenzie to go to Avery and Avalon's house.

"Where are you off to?" Dad questions.

"Friends' house", I reply.

"No later than 9 pm", mom waves me off.

"Bye", I leave.

Mackenzie lives five minutes drive from here, I unlock my car and get behind the wheels.

I drive out of the driveway and onto the road then drive to Mackenzie's house, "hey", she greets me when she gets into the car.

"How far is the house?"

"Less than ten minutes", she shrugs and tells me the direction  I have to go.

"Nice house",  I comment when I park in front of the two-story house, it's a little bigger than mine.

"Yeah, the perks of having both parents working high-class jobs", Mackenzie nods and gets out, I turn off the car and get out as well, locking it when as well.

We walk up the pathway to the door and Mackenzie knocks, Avalon opens the door.

"Welcome", she let us in and we walk into the house.

"The others are out t back", she adds and goes to the kitchen, Mackenzie and I go out back by the pool where the others are.

"The couple finally arrives", Donovan laughs.

"We're not a couple", I shoot him a look.

"You sure act like one", Jesse states.

"I don't act like it", I cross my arms.

"He's in denial", Mackenzie says.

Avalon comes out with a bowl of dip for the chips and Felix turns on the music.

"Woah!" Luciano shouted and dived into the pool, the four girls here are in bikinis, Avalon is in short pants and tank top; of course.

Mackenzie takes off her dress revealing her white two-piece bikini, she whips out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on when she sits on a long chair. I take a seat next to her after taking a beer from the small cooler.

"I feel like it's vacation time again", Luciano admits laying down on the floating bed with his shades on.

"Exactly", Bailey nods.

I open my beer and take a drink while Avery brings some lemonade for Mackenzie, she thanks her.

Avalon is playing with a soccer ball in her hands while talking to Jesse on the other end of the pool.

"How about we all go see a movie this weekend?" Nabila suggests.

"Which one? You always choose those cheesy romance one", Felix sighs.

"Let Bryce choose, this is his first time going with us", Donovan states.

"I'm down", Mackenzie agrees. 

"Me too", Avery shrugs.

"Then it's settled, Saturday afternoon we meet at the cinema at 3:30 pm", Nabila nods.

We chill and talk for the rest of the evening and even played a few games before we start packing up around 6:30 pm, a few people had to leave.

"What time do you have to go home?" Mackenzie asks as we walk to my car.

"9 pm."

She grins, "do you want to come to my place and watch a movie?"

 "Aren't your siblings home?"

"They'll be in their rooms, they wouldn't disturb us", she shrugs, "besides I pay them to keep their mouths shut when I bring guys over."

"Let's go for a drive instead", I suggest.

"Where?"

"Around the city, there are places I haven't seen yet at night", I shrug and she nods.

We drive around the city for about twenty minutes before Mackenzie leads me to a dirt road, "there's a ake not too far that my friends and I  go all the time, it's totally private."

I drive until the lake comes into view and I park then switch off the car.

Mackenzie gets out with her bag, I follow her. 

 She takes off her clothes, revealing her bikini, "are you coming?" She looks back at me.

"What?"

"The water."

I take off my T-shirt and pants, remaining in my swimming trunks. I take her up in my arms and run into the water, she squeals as I drop her into the cold water.

"What the heck Bryce?" She snaps.

"You asked me if I was going, of course, I'll take you with me", I shrug.

She rolls her eyes and swims around in the water, I did the same.

We stay in the water for about half-hour before getting out of the water and laying down on the blanket Mackenzie set up.

Mackenzie gets on top of me and starts kissing me, she whispers, "We got time to do some things."

I grin up at her as I play with her bikini top, she puts her hair in a ponytail.

****

I woke up and look at my surroundings, shit. We are still at the lake and it was dark as well, what time is it? 

Mackenzie is spooning me, the other blanket is covering us, we probably fell asleep after our wild encounter.

I put on my boxers and dig in my pants pocket for my phone, I turn it on, 2 am.

5 missed calls from mom.

2 missed calls for dad.

A text from Donovan, I read it.

Donovan: Hey bro, I covered for you from your parents, but get your butt here by 6 am at my house and use protection

Thanks, man.

I take Mackenzie to the car and put her in the backseat to sleep while I adjust the driver's seat and fall asleep.

"Bryce wake up, my parents are going to kill me!" Mackenzie shakes me awake.

"What?"

"Take me home now before my siblings get up", she orders, she has on my top and a pair of short pants.

"What time is it?"

"5:45 am, I can't believe we spend the night out here", she sighs.

"We did have fun, didn't we?"

"Yes, now let's go."

I see our things are in the back seat, the sky is a bit brighter now, the sun will be rising soon.

I reverse, turn and get back on the road.

6:35 am

"My dude, how was your night?" Donovan grins when he opens the front door.

"Good, thanks for covering for me."

"Anytime, so where did you go last night?"

"Mackenzie took me to the lake, we swam and did other things."

He smirks, "I hope you didn't leave anything, I hate to go there and see used protection laying there."

"We cleaned up, don't worry", I assure me.

"Whatever, the bathroom is upstairs to your right, I left clothes in there as well."

"Actually my parents will be leaving for work soon, I'll go home and get ready there. all my things for school are there", I shrug.

He nods, "at least have some coffee before you go and brush your teeth."

I nod and enter the big house.

____

"No way, you spend your night at the lake?" Felix grins.

"It wasn't on purpose."

"You probably tired yourself out and fell asleep, she's wild", he chuckles.

"It wouldn't happen again,"

"Yeah because I'm not covering for you again", Donovan states, we are walking into school.

I see Mackenzie talking to Nabila and Avery, they both are grinning.

"Had a fun night Bryce?" Avery smirks.

"Yes, maybe you and Donovan should do it sometime", I wink and she blushes.

"We're taking things slow", Donovan informs me.

"Really?"

He nods.

"You must really love her."

"I do, she means so much to me."

"Nabila and I might check it out tonight", Felix states.

The bell rings and I go to my physics class where Avalon is ready.

"Morning partner", I greet and she rolls her eyes.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?"

"No, I'm like this when I see your face."

I grin, "is it my handsome looks?"

"Get over yourself, King."

"You didn't deny it", I grin.

My phone vibrates, I get a message.

Unknown: Hey it's me, the girl from the game, Nina, I was wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow?

Me: Sure, what time?

Unknown: Tell me when you're done with practice, I'll send you the address

Me: How did you get my number?

Unknown: I have my sources :)

___________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment what you want to see in future chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
289K 5.8K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...
253K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...
411K 1K 4
[ COMPLETED ] 🌟 FEATURED NOVEL ON WATTPAD'S @sport 🌟 ("FREE KICKS" Reading List) 11.3.21 Just two dudes kissing with their socks on. It'...