IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

By lovebugkevin

IYA A quiet girl , who is used to getting run over by others , and who is also coping with the death of her f... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Amiria Jay Watts
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Giovanni's Pov
Iya's Pov
Blues ' Pov
Iya' Pov
:)
Side chick shit ...
2 days later
ChiraqπŸ“
In Da RaqπŸ“
|x|
🀬.
πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸΌ
πŸ—£
😭
🀣
|β€’|
Chapter 28😩
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
41
42
44
45
Yall πŸ˜‘
46
6 years later
Part title

Chapter 2

21.2K 493 338
By lovebugkevin

Giovanni Orwell's Pov

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP " Dee yelled .
His ass know I don't like when he disrespect females , but shawty ass came over here Tweakin and shit .

All I could do was laugh because I had all these people arguing cause I was staring at ole girl ass . She just caught me tho I ain't trippen I love a fat ass .

" Bro chill you blowing my fucking high " motor said .
"Boy fuck yo high " the light-skin girl said .
She was bad I just ain't like no girl with no mouth . And if my girl do imma fuck that hoe so she gone be quite either way .

The chocolate girl looked at me and then her friend .  She looked nervous to speak to nigga , but all the hoes do so that ain't trigger shit for me .

Portia that's enough "she said .  I ain't gone lie shorty voice was hella soft and I fucked with it she was as sexy as fuck , thick with some average tiddes , but like I said I was a ass man .

"What's your name shorty " I said . The light skin
girl looked at me and said "Portia " . She was cute but she wasn't my type had to much mouth on her . I like to here my women opinion but I could tell she would trigger a nigga . And I would have to beat her ass . And niggas know I beat on anybody ion give a fuck .

"You straight but not you ole girl behind you" . I said . She looked at me like she was straight confused on what was going on . "Aye Earth to chocolate "I said .

"Iya "she said in a whisper .  "Aye imma need you speak up when you talking to me" I said .

"It's IYA " she said till where we all could hear her .  " Keep yo shit up ion wanna hear no more mumbling from you ma" I said .

She blushed . "Aye y'all trynna smoke?" motor said .

"Hell yeah , you know I'm the Gas God ". I chucked . "Niggas out smoke me one time and all of sudden think they deserve my place" motor said .
"Both of y'all niggas better not start that shit on King David " Dee said .

[an/ bro every time me and my cousin get together we always argue on who can out smoke who . We be throwing hands and allat shit 😂]

"Shit y'all trynna come" I asked Iya . She nodded her head in agreement and pimped off to get her friend . 

••••••••••••

IYA VANNESA DELL-CLARKE

We was all sitting in Blues's car smoking and shit literally on like our fourth wood . I won't lie I was fried and these bitches had me in the front  with this nigga .

My phone stated to vibrate telling me I had got a notification . Seeing it was our group chat i opened it .

                   SUPASOKA HOES 👅.

JAY : y'all MOTOR ASS TALKING REAL NASTY INNA BITCH EAR .
Portia:

Me: IM ROLLING 😂.
Jay : y'all playing he got my pussy in here doing jumping jacks .
Jay : I'm Danm near finna jump out of these panties .
Me : Jay  shut up 😂.
Portia : Says the virgin of the group .
Me : I - you know what fuck you Portia
Portia: Jay bitch are you moaning ?

Before I could respond " oh hell nahh " was all I heard . Blue started laughing and I couldn't help but do the same because these niggas was nasty .

Next thing you know Dee ass opened the door and let all the smoke out . Me , Portia, Blue and Dee all left out leaving Jay and motor to do there thing .

20 minutes passed by and all I could think of was that I was forgetting something . Then it dawned on me "FUCK " I yelled .

"Fuck wrong with you " blue asked . "Nigga we at school and ain't even in class " I said . "Oh "I thought it was important he shrugged .

I looked at him and then proceeded to walk to class .  "Nice to see you Mrs.Clarke" my math teacher Mr.Bell said .  "Can you just tell me where my desk is I'm already late and ion really wanna here all the fake ass chit chat " I said .  I was high and when I'm high my mouth reckless as fuck I don't be caring for real .  " LEFT SIDE LANE 3 seat 5 " he said . 

After a whole hour went by Jay long neck ass came in limping . "Do you have a pass  AMIRIA " Mr Bell said .  "I'm on my period and  I'm cramping my nigga I got a pad you wanna see that " she said . "You know what fuck it do what y'all want "he said .   I laughed at the fact it took two attitudes for him to shut down . Ole lame ass nigga

I looked at  Jay and she looked at me glowing and shit . "Is this what dick does my friend " I said .   " It certainly does my little egg McMuffin " she said . 

"Y'all just nasty how y'all just gone fuck in the car with us in it " I said .  "Girl he still in there "she said . "Fuck you mean Motor still in there "
I said .  " Girl his ass passed the fuck out " she chuckled.  " That lil pussy got some power in it Mrs girl " I said .
Bitch this big fat ass PURR , don't play with tsunami " she said .

Literally all I could do was laugh .  "Jay you dumb ass fuck I said in a above whisper
" Umm ain't Blue say not to whisper ?" She asked confused .
"Girl FUCK BLUE"  I said

•••••••
I HOPE YALL ASSES ENJOYED ITS ONLY GONE GET BETTER. THIS MY FIRST BOOK FOR-REAL THAT IM TAKING SERIOUS SO YEAH JUST GIVE A BITCH FEED BACK🧿.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.4K 78
(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any other groups book 2 up (if you wanna request...
18.5K 1K 44
"I'll do anything for you your Majesty" She said with cheeks stained tears, her lips are plump, red as the berries that grew in the palace Garden, he...
74.2K 1.5K 30
𝙸 πšπš˜πš—πš πš˜πš πš— πšŠπš—πš’ πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš˜πšœ, πš™πš’πšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ, πšπš’πšπšœ 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 πš’πš— πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’, πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πš’πš—πšœπšπšŠπšπš›πšŠπš–, 𝚜�...
5K 138 11
After Y/n invites Hailee to appear in her charity stream, she realizes that she's caught feelings. β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ ALL 11 CHAPTERS PUBLISHED NOW ✍️ Extra-long c...