Scars To Share | Todoroki x R...

By aFrickenGod

WARNING: CRINGY AF. BAD AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. "Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles... More

1. About Arisleyda
2. The Villain
3. UA
4. Day One
5. Mr. All Might???
6. USJ
7. Nomo
8. Game Over
9. Mina's Party
10. Sport's Festival
11. The First Round
12. Matches
13. Todoroki at his best
14. Versing Todoroki
15. The Results
16. Internship
17. Hero Killer
18. Its the end for Hero Killer
19. The Aftermath of Hero Killer
20. Back at UA
21. Dad??
22. I-Island
23. Reasons
24. Beach Day
25. Mr. Aizawa's house
26. Everybody knows
27. Pool day
28. Camping Trip
29. Day One
30. Did we lose?
31. 'Kidnapped'
32. All Might's last stand...
33. Mix and Match
34. The big three
35. Hero Study's
36. First Encounter with Eri
37. Saving Eri
Not a Part
38. Going back to UA
39. Glamouroki
40. Pocky
41. The Talk
42. School Festival
43. A Proper Hello
44. School Tour
45. Confession
46. Weekend
47. Thats a Bad Scar
48. A Day with Eri
49. Together
50. Christmas
51. Endeavour's agency returns
52. Parallel Learning
54. Natsuo's Kidnapper
55.
56. oops

53. An Awkward Dinner

245 7 0
By aFrickenGod

On the first day of being with Endeavour's agency, we were all worn out. Endeavour didn't go easy on us. Considering on how mean he was before, Endeavour was nicer now. Maybe he was trying to be a better father to Shoto.

It was almost the end of the week, but Endeavour was still ahead of us in everything. I was a lot faster than the first time, matching my speed at around Bakugo's.

Endeavour told us to rest while he went back to his work. The next day was normal as any other.

"Morning rookie, how's your progress?" Burnin' asked as she streatched.

"Hey Burnin' we doing well thanks" I say

"Its way too early for you to be yelling!" Bakugo yelled.

"Good morning everyone" Shoto said, coming out last

"Shoto, hey there slow pock!" Burnin' said

Bakugo started yelling at Shoto, but he ignored him and talked to me and Izuku. Endeavour came around the corner and took us around the city, saving people as he went around.

He told us to have an observing eye and that heroes should be constantly moving. It was the afternoon and the sun was starting to set.

"Follow me!" Endeavour the blurted out.

~~

"What the CRAP?!" Bakugo yelled as we arrived at the Todoroki house.

"My sister invited everyone for dinner" Shoto says.

"Why the CRAP?!" Bakugo yells back.

"Because she wanted to met my friends and girl friend...again" Shoto says

"You march in there right now and tell her we aren't and never will be friends!" Bakugo yells, clearly this was getting on his temper as he pointed at Shoto.

"Kacchan!" Izuku says for the 1000000th time this week.

Endeavour then walked up to the door, opening it as Fumyui was revealed.

"Come in! Thank you for making time in your bust schedule to hop in for a bite!" Fumyui said, almost glowing as her mother's look's gave her a blessing. "I'm Fumyui, Shoto's older sister, thank you both for watching out over him!"

"Um...thank you for going out of your way to welcome us into your home!" Izuku bowed. "Oh! Right, I'm Todoroki's classmate, Izuku Midoriya, and I couldn't be more excited to be here!"

"I know you! I've seen you on the sport festival!" Fumyui clapped. "Your sister also talked about you!"

Fumyui brought us to the dinning area and we sat down, I waved to Natsu who smiled and waved back. That disappeared as Endeavour entered the door.

"Let me do introductions again." Fumyui said. "I'm Fumyui, Shoto's older sister and I work as an elementary teacher and this is Natsuo, he's a collage student"

"Um...Hey" Natsu said, placing a hand on the back of his neck.

"Shoto, this is where you introduce your friends" Fumyui said, clearly showing the teacher in her.

"Oh right, this is Midoriya and Bakugo, two of my classmates in the hero course" Shoto pointed to Izuku and Bakugo. "And as you all know, this is Ari, my girlfriend."

"Ur...anyway, lets dig in, if there is anything you don't like you don't have to eat it, it won't make me sad!" Fumyui said, smiling brightly.

"Thats so nice, thank you for the food!" Izuku put his hands together and bowed a little.

"Thank you for the food" Shoto said.

"Yeah, same here" Bakugo said dully as he engulfed the food

"Thank you for the food, Fumyui" I smile at her before digging in.

After the first bite, Izuku is already in love with the food and goes into detail about how it must have been cook with care. Bakugo just wanted to eat. Natsu explained that Fumyui had to do most of the cooking due to the fact their house keeper had a back injury a few years ago.

"You used to cook to Natsu, we took turns" Fumyui said, not wanting all the credit.

"Wait, so did I eat your food growing up?" Shoto asked

"Its possible, I can go over board on seasoning though" Natsu's face went into an almost hurt expression. "Endeavour might have kept you on having it, he always did keep a close eye on your diet"

An awkward silence filled the food, Bakugo, Izuku and I stopped eating, trying not to make it weird. We all just froze.

"...I suppose there is truth to that" Endeavour said, looking at his rice.

"SO! Shoto, what kind of food do they serve at UA?" Fumyui asked.

"Cafeteria styled" Shoto said plainly.

"Natsu, I would like to try your cooking next time" Endeavour said, looking to his white haired son.

"Thanks for the meal sis, I showed like I said I would, now I'm leaving" Natsu got up and left.

"Wait!" Fumyui said, although the tone in her voice said she knew that wouldn't stop him.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this" Natsu closed the door behind him.

Bakugo and Izuku stopped mid eating again. I took a glance at the door then to Fumyui, Shoto and Endeavour. The rest of the dinner was awkward, Fumyui did her best to keep a conversation going.

"So what are your favourite classes at UA?" Fumyui said, smiling.

"Hero classes" The four of us said at the same time.

"I might have guessed" Fumyui laughed to herself.

From under the table, I felt Shoto's hand place itself on my thigh near my knee. His thumb rubbed in circles a few times before his hand left. I tried to hide my face by eating.

After dinner, Izuku and Bakugo went to clean up with the dishes while me Shoto and Fuyui clean the dinning table.

"I feel bad that we made Midoriya and Bakugo clean up" Fumyui said.

"Midoriya would be upset if you didn't let him  pitch in"

"...listen I-, It's not that I don't sometimes feel the way Natsuo does" Fumyui said suddenly.

Shoto and I both looked up at her in shock. She seemed so nice around Endeavour, even if he didn't deserve it.

"But, now is our time to fix this" Fumyui said, looking at the cleaning cloth. "So tell me, how do you feel about our dad, honestly."

Knowing this wasn't a conversation for me, I cleaned the same spot over and over again at the corner of the table.

"He may not have been there, but he's responsible for the scar I have" Shoto said.

Oh boy, this is a really bad time to need to cough. 

"Mum put up with a monster, until he pushed her past her breaking point. He ruined her, I can't forgive him so easily" Shoto looked down at the table. "You know, Mums trying to get over this herself right now, working through things...To be honest, I have no idea what I want from him, I don't know how to feel about the old man, but... I'll figure it out"

"You people..." A low growl was heard from outside the door. "If you are gonna invite guests over! DOn't talk about sensitive subjects, there a dishes that need washing!" Bakugo barged in yelling.

"Oh no, I'm sorry" Fumyui said

"So, we sorta heard the situation from Todoroki, so we are sorta in the know" Izuku said, panicking slightly.

"Normally, inviting people over is a good thing, but you went and ruined the food with your family drama!" Bakugo scoffed as she took a plate of dishes.

"I'm sorry, we kind overheard..." Izuku says, picking up bowls and plates.

  "Todoroki...I know its not my business, but I think deep down, your ready to move forawrd with your dad" Izuku says, making me look at him. "Don't get me wrong though, if you want to forgive him, thats up to you. No one can force you to accept him. The thing is, your a really kind and caring person"

I smiled at my brother and I reached my hand out and grabbed on to Shoto's. The silence in the house was probably so thick I could cut it with a knife. I'm sure the entre house heard him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
4.4K 173 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...
1.2K 78 14
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘˜ π‘Žπ‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘”π’‰, π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π’„π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘?" βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜… !Trigger w...