28. Camping Trip

Two weeks later, we got to go to a camping trip in the wood. I was so excited that I didn't get any sleep from the night before.

"Every one get in a line so we can board the bus, quickly!" Iida ordered.

We all boarded the bus and Mr. Aizawa couldn't care less if we yelled or sat where we wanted.

"Is this seat taken?" A voice from above me asks.

I look up to see Todoroki and I shake my head. "Nah, take it"

He smiled and took the seat. My eyes kept on fluttering open and closed and my head bobbed up and down, soon I passed out on Todoroki but I didn't know until later. A few seconds before I went to sleep I felt something on my head resting there, but I was too tired to are.

Mina's POV

OMG OMG!!! I can't believe what just happened! Todoroki and Ari fell asleep on each other I have to get a picture!

"OMG! Guys look!" I point to them.

"That makes me sick." Bakugo scoffed.

"Aww! They are so cute together." Uraraka squeals

"That is not very appropriate." Iida says pushing his glasses.

"Shut up Iida, don't ruin the moment!" I say pointing to him.

"I wonder if we should wake them?" Denki says putting on a grin.

"I wonder if they kissed!" I say getting over excited.

"Why does everybody have someone? And I'm over here trying my best! Todoroki has the emotional range of a brick!" Mineta whines.

'Because nobody likes a little creep like you." Tsu says pointing out the obvious.

"Tsu!" Jiro laughs

"What? Your gonna tell me I'm wrong?" Tsu turns to face Jiro. "Your gonna look me in the eyes and tell me I'm wrong?"

I take a picture of the two sleeping, it wasn't weird let it go. I m going to show this to Ari and she is gonna flip!

Ari's POV

I woke up just after the bus stopped. I was sleeping on something and it was quite comfy, I looked up to see Todoroki's face blushing a small bit. I jumped off him and hit my head on the window.

"oh my god, I am so sorry." I say as I grab my head.

"it's fine are you all right?" he asked as he looked at the side of my head. I blushed when he took my hand to get a clear view. I took in the features of face, the way his hair moved way to cute to be true. I felt like I should kiss him again, but Mr. Aizawa would go nuts and I would never be able to let this go, also Todoroki was Izuku friend and I didn't want to ruin anything.

I stood up and grabbed my bag and Todoroki did the same. On the way out, Todoroki reached out for my hand slyly and I took it and walked off the bus.

When we got out of the bus, two ladies dressed a bit like cats were introducing themselves. We didn't hear what they first said but we heard the last.

One of the cat-ladies pointed over to a little boy and said his name was Kota. Izuku went to introduced himself but instead he was punch were the sun don't shine.

A little while later the cat-ladies got even weirder and someone called to go back to the bus and we all ran for it, but the ground crumbled beneath our feet, I was going to use my earth quirk but I soon found out we were falling straight to the ground so I used my wind quirk to slow the fall and stop it.