35. Hero Study's

Over the next few days, Aizawa talked about something called 'hero study's'. I didn't really understand it, but I was happy to do some hero work, if that was an option.

Nothing eslse really happened though, it was nightfall before anything happened.

"You all need to get to bed, but before you go, Tokoyami a hero named hawks wants you for the Hero study's" Aizawa said. "Kirishima, Tamaki wants to talk to you about a hero study, Tsuyu Uraraka Nejire wants to talk to you aswell. Ari, a hero name Sir Nighteye would also like you for hero study's"

My head pecked up at my name. A hero wanted me? Who was Sir Nighteye? What kind of hero is her?

I was still sitting down thinking about this when I only just realised I was the only one left in the living room, everyone else left. The lights were also off.

"huh, they just left me here." I say talking to myself.

I get up  and lazily walked to my room. I opened my door and shut it right behind me, and flopped on my bed. I didn't bother getting out of my clothes I was tired enough so I just fell asleep in them.

Time Skip - At Sir Nighteye's agency-

"He's just in here." A girl with blue skin told me.

We both walked through a a plain white door, and I'm telling you now I was shitting myself. I felt like I was going into this interview knowing nothing at all.

A blue skinned girl showed me around the building, before taking me to see Sir NightEye, the place was pretty big. Every aspect of this place followed a stern style, it was also either grey, white or beige.

When the blue skinned girl took me into a room, a man behind a desk was in there. He was slim and tall. He looked stern and strict so I had no idea how this interview would go. Other than the man, this guy had a lot of All Might fan stuff.

"Sir, Ari is here to see you." The blue skinned girl said.

"Thank you bubble girl; you may excuse yourself." Sir NightEye said, standing up from his chair.

The blue skinned girl bowed and then turned around and walked out the door.

"Um... Hey- I mean Hello...sir ur- nice to met you." I say sticking my hand out for him to shake

"Nice to met you Ari. Mirio has told me a lot about your skills." Sir NightEye shakes my hand.

"Please tell me it was good stuff, because I feel like I'm going to shit myself right now." I slap a hand over my mouth for swearing in front of him. I would've sworn any other time, but this guy looked strict, I was so screwed. "Fuck sorry, oh shit, fuck, shut up you fucking idiot! Shit! Agh!"

Sir NightEye looked at me with a stern face and I knew I was done. But then he started to laugh a little bit and I looked at him with a bit of concern. He finished laughing and pushed his glasses back on his nose.

"That was even more funnier in person." Sir NightEye says making me more confused.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask

"My quirk is Foresight, when we shook hands I looked into your future a bit." Sir NightEye explained

"Well that's soothing to know" I say to myself

"I'll be happy to hire you, if you accept." Sir NightEye said pulled a contact and stamp. "Do you accept?"

"Yeah! I mean, I will accept your offer" I say buzzing with excitement

He stamps the paper and hands it over to me. I take it and I put it in my bag and walk back to the train station. I read over the contract to pass the time, I can't remember what it said at all. When I get off the train, I walk through the city and pass some shops on the way to UA. I am a bit surprised to see Todoroki buying something inside a shop. When he walks out I call out to him.

"Hey! Todoroki!" I say running up to him. "Whatcha got there?"

"Oh, um... these are actually for you." He say extending his arm and handing a rose.

"Oh ur... thank you." I say smiling more and taking the rose.

"Would you like to walk back with me?" Todoroki asks.

"Sure!" I say taking his hand and entwining it with mine.

We walk back to UA together, we don't say much we just hold hands and walk together. I smile to myself, his hand is cold, but I'm warming it up, I know that my hand would be warm. UA gets closer and we walk to the dorms.

"Thank you for walking me." I say smiling at him

"the pleasures all mine." He says and smiles back.

I stare into his eyes and study his face, he seems to do the same. I inch closer to his face and so does he. I'm about to kiss him when Denki comes running through the door screaming.

"AAHH- oh hey guys, Bakugo wait!" Denki stops to see us and then Bakugo appears.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Bakugo yells, he comes into view and his hair is a neon pink colour, I start to laugh and Bakugo then glares at me.

"Dude, you look like one of the trolls." I say covering my laugh.

"SHUT UP!" he yells as he runs after Denki.

um...what? 800 reads? tf? thank you a lot...damn. Thanks for wasting moment of your life to read this shit, I'm go eat some cake now-