52. Parallel Learning

"You kids are now under my care" Endeavour said with his arms crossed. "Deku, Bakugo, before we begin, tell me about yourselves. What are your weaknesses and what are you capable of?"

"I want to preform at my fullest, to do that, I need to gain better control over my power" Izuku says

"How interesting. Your quirk is so strong that it hurts you, is that right?" Endeavour asked

"Yes, I've learned to control it enough that I don't usually hurt myself" Izuku says. "However, ur...recently there ur...there is other thing. Its kinda like um...-so its my power, but its kinda like manifesting in a way I've never experienced before"

The look on Bakugo's face made me want to laugh, boy he was pissed.

"Show me" Endeavour stated.

Izuku put his arm out and a small wisp of whatever the thing was came out and disappeared into the air. He explained that if he used too much he would go crazy and his quirk would be out of control.

"What do you mean by performing at your fullest?" Endeavour asked. "Explain your power"

Oh no, here it comes.

"Its seems flexible like a whip and could be super versatile. I want to turn this risky thing into a useful weapon, I guess I'm try to say I want to try and control it at will like how I did with air force -oh, air force is a whole other thing. That's a long distance attack that uses wind pressure. But I need to work on that too, because it needs more output than my body is prepared for. In my current state, I can only tolerate a certain amount of power: My base line is around 10-15 percent, but air force needs around 20, so I go a little over. Does that make sense to you? At that point, even if I don't injury myself, there is a painful tingling and it effect my mobility and speed. That's why I have practiced Air force enough so that I can use it and go back to a safe level of output right away, If I can just do this with black whip, then theoretically I should be able to use that power whenever I want. When I'm not even close to do that of the ability yet. See, when I'm fighting, I adjust my power output as I move so I would be adding another element to that, which is hard to juggle -I've been training so that I can preform without thinking, but so far that hasn't had much luck, which is why I'm excited to be here!" Izuku blurted it all out.

"he talks so much, I totaly lost the thread!" Burnin' said. I like her.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"I see, at heart you want to be able to constantly adjust power levels when your fighting?" Endeavour says, making me look up, surprised he knew exactly what Izuku meant.

"Yes!" Izuku says, also surprised.

"You understood him?! No wonder your number one sir!" Burnin said, only making me like her more.

"You've had trouble with your quirk. Trust me when I tell you, your not alone" Endeavour says

Izuku just turned to me with a questioning look and I just shrugged giving him a 'how in the heckecty heck would i know?' look

"You, its your turn" Endeavour says to Bakugo.

"I'm only here to figure out what I can't do, that's the real question" Bakugo says (I can't get rid of the bold B, it won't go away no matter what button i press)

"haha! Heck of an ego on that one!" Burnin said. Oh god, I'm liking her more as the seconds tic by.

"Shut your mouth, why are you even here anyway?!" Bakugo yelled back.

"Oh me, I'm on stand by, honey" Burnin replied

"I meant what I just said, I've been able to do everything I ever wanted thanks to my explosion power. I may only have one quirk, but I can still become the best there is" Bakugo said, looking at his left hand. "Over the last year I've learnt a few thing, like having raw power doesn't make you strong. I showed up to see what would make me even better, to surpass you"

"Very well, lets not waste time" Endeavour started walking away.

"And what about me and Ari?" Shoto asked, making Endeavour stop.

"You just here to learn flashfire aren't you? And your girlfriend is here...for reason I don't even know why!" Endeavour yelled, suddenly getting angry.

"I poured all the energy you beat into me towards strengthening my right side, I focused on perfecting my ice. Now, that I look back on it, I see that my hatred on you effect on performance. After entering UA and spending time with these guys, and competing and fighting. My eyes were opened." Shoto said, looking at his hands. "I'm gonna do exactly what you wanted me too, but i want you to know this. The pro hero I admired, was the person I watch on the Tv while sitting next to Mum. I can here wanting to learn. To know that I'm someone worthy of being called a hero, this is my choice, not yours. The only reason I came to this place was to use you"

I had to hold back a snort and I saw Burnin' do the same thing.

"I came because it's beneficial for me number one, don't pretend to be a caring parent in front of my friends" Shoto finished

"Right, very well" Endeavour turned back around. "Anything from you, Ari?"

"Bro, I have the quirk of Aang and there is nothing else to it, also I'm good with sharing my life story right now" I say, making Izuku look to me with a 'really?' expression.

"Good, because from now on, you'll learn from joining me in the field" Endeavour said.

Endeavour stared to talk about hero work and things you'll need to learn. He then rushed off, we all followed after him. He turned east and we turned out to be too slow. The villain was already caught. Endeavour then ran off again.

Endeavour stopped a truck from hitting a woman as we all stood on the ground. Endeavour was quick and fast, no wonder he was number 1.

Endeavour stood on a building top, talking about parallel learning and how your sub conscious does thing without you realising it.