Wrong for Me

By blkvenus

While working as a waitress at a high-end restaurant to get herself through graduate school, the last thing t... More

00|introduction
01|you don't know my name
02|wallets and coffee
03|prettiest brown eyes
04|swans and sloths
05|brown sugar
06|first impressions
07|feed me
08|attention
09|perfectionist
10|don't call me that
11|your rules
12|trust me
13|love language
14|elephants
15|new friend
16|madeline
17|dream
18|moving on
19|can of whipped cream
21|rabid raccoon
22|eiffel tower
23|surprise, surprise
24|just one thing
25|the phone call
26|cakes and croissants
27|tension
28|pleasure
29|six years
30|fairytale
31|newfound happiness
32|new home
33|honeymoon phase
34|stripped away
35|one night
36|is this the end
37|opinions and opportunities
38|leaving
39|graduations and flights
sequel update
The Wrong Time

20|hate to see you cry

11.3K 392 352
By blkvenus

DANTE MANCINI—AUGUST

DROPPING NAOMI ONTO MY bed, I watched as her breasts bounced from the movement as she let her eyes drift up to the mirror on the ceiling above us. She then turned her gaze back to me as I towered over her, biting her lip while her eyes raked my body.

"Naomi..." I began, trailing off as I ran my fingers up her side, chuckling as she shivered at my touch. "You're going to sit on my face until I have you begging to cum."

A smile of satisfaction grew on her face and she didn't hesitate to lower herself onto my tongue once I was laid on the bed. Instantly, I flicked my tongue along her slit repeatedly, relishing in the way she moaned and moved her hips in sync. I then began moving my tongue in out, faster and faster each time until her moans became loud and her chest collapsed forward onto the bed, her hands gripping the sheets.

"Right...there, don't stop," she sighed once she had composed herself a bit and was back in the full position, her eyes locked on mine while she gripped my hair.

Moving my tongue in and out, I felt as her body tensed up while she went silent and I immediately spanked her before saying, "Did I tell you to cum?"

She didn't respond, her body going slack as she began to shake uncontrollably. I gave her the chance to calm down for a second, both of our chests rising and falling swiftly, before I flipped her over onto her back and hovered over her.

I trailed kisses along her neck, pausing when I got next to her ear and whispered, "I want you to watch yourself in that mirror while I fuck you."

"Okay," she spoke in a breathy tone, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as I positioned myself at her entrance. Suddenly, she sprung up and said, "We need a condom."

"We got tested."

"I don't want any babies," she reminded me and I sighed, walking over to grab one from my nightstand. I couldn't argue with that."Perfect," she smiled once I had it on and positioned myself again.

As I slid into her, I watched as her mouth fell open and she arched her back slightly. I stopped every once in a while, letting her get used to it until finally I pushed all the way in causing her to moan loudly.

"Damn, you're so big," she sighed as I began to move in and out of her slowly, her hands gripping tightly onto my biceps.

"Look in the mirror," I reminded her in a gruff tone, tilting her chin up towards it as I began to pound into her even harder, yet still at a slower pace.

Her eyes traveled in that direction and a smirk grew on her face before she said, "That's so fucking hot. Choke me."

Wrapping my hands around her neck, I sped up my movements as her moans became louder and her nails dug into my back. I didn't want to be too rough since this was our first time together, but she seemed to enjoy that side of me and I would definitely explore it more the next time.

"On your hands and knees," I demanded at one point when I pulled out of her, watching as she rushed to get in that position. Placing my hand on the top of her back, I pushed her down even farther into the bed so that her back was arched even more and began to thrust into her that way.

"It's so good," she cried out as I pounded into her relentlessly, smacking her ass every once in a while and relishing in how she only begged for it even more after each time. "You're gonna make me cum."

Just seconds later, she was letting me know that she had reached that point as short, soft moans left her and her back arched even more. I continued going, not giving her any chance to calm down which only made her shake and moan continuously.

Throwing my head back, I looked up into the mirror above us and realized she hadn't been lying when she said this was hot. My hand gripped her waist tightly as I pounded into her, her face was pressed down into the mattress with one of her hands gripping the sheets while the other held on tightly to my forearm.

Tonight ended the longest streak I had gone without sex in my adult life and this was the longest I had gotten to know someone before we took it that far. To say it was new to me was an understatement, but I would say that it was a positive change. It gave me the chance to realize that I could connect to her mentally and get to know her truly before needing to go any farther.

Finally, Naomi and I both laid on our sides—facing one another—and I slid into her yet again, watching as she moaned but maintained eye contact. I started slowly and I could just tell the intimacy between us had a reached its highest with the way she stared into my eyes so adoringly and softly pressed her lips to mine. She wasn't kissing me hungrily or in a hurry, but instead taking her time and doing so passionate.

"You are so gorgeous," I told her, pushing a few braids out of her face as I picked up my speed. "You know that?"

"Yes," she sighed, her eyes closing as she held back a moan and bit down on her bottom lip. "And you are so handsome."

Before I knew it, I had her back pressed against the bed yet again, my hands pinning her arms down as I thrusted into her swiftly, but not all the way in an effort to hit her spot. And I clearly did because she reached her climax yet again—twice—before I finally reached mine as well.

I rolled off of her and we fell into a comfortable silence that wasn't at all awkward because we were looking right at each other in that mirror as we caught our breath.

"That was worth the wait," she sighed, sitting up in bed and looking down at me with a lopsided grin on her face. She didn't even have to tell me she was tired because it was so evident.

"I'm glad you enjoyed."

"You know," she began, toying with the end of one of he braids as she avoided my gaze. "You can be rougher next time. I can take it."

A gruff chuckle racked through my body before I stopped abruptly when I realized she still didn't appear amused. "I know you can take it, Naomi. But I want to ease you into everything...make sure you're comfortable."

That beautiful smile of hers returned and in response to my words she simply pressed a kiss to my lips before bouncing off the bed. "I'm gonna use the bathroom and change. I'll be right back."

I nodded and laid on the bed for a little while longer, reminiscing about what had just happened and how great it truly was. Of course, something in me wouldn't let myself admit that to her—maybe as a way of guarding myself and I didn't think it was wrong at all. I just hoped she didn't get offended that I wasn't sharing the same sentiments out loud to her due to my pride that seemed to be blocking me from doing so.

With a sigh, I stood from the bed and threw away the condom before slipping into a pair of sweatpants and falling onto the bed. I was quite bored while I waited for her to get out of the bathroom so I simply turned on some music and scrolled through my phone.

Fifteen minutes passed and then twenty-five, which had me anxious, worried, and ultimately confused. Standing from the bed, I stalked over to the bathroom door and knocked just loud enough for her to hear me, but not stun her.

"Yes?" She croaked, a sniffle following afterwards that immediately put me on edge. What could have shifted in those few moments and what had I done that had her sounding like she was crying? "I...I'm almost done."

I paused when I open my mouth to respond, truly not sure of what to say. I didn't want to pry and try to force something out of her when it was clear something was wrong, yet I also wanted to know if I had overstepped any boundaries or had even hurt her.

Finally, I settled on replying with, "Okay...let me know if you need anything. Anything at all."

Running a hand through my hair, I laid back down on the bed and once again scrolled through my phone even though she was the only thing on my mind. When the bathroom door creaked open, my head snapped in her direction and I could see the sullen expression on her face that made me feel as though I had been sucker punched in the gut.

Silently, she walked over to the bed and climbed into the covers beside me, sending me a forced smile. I couldn't help myself but to ask, "Did I do something wrong? Did I...overstep any boundaries or hurt you?"

"No, no...not at all," she rushed out, turning to look at me with an almost remorseful expression. She was the one who had been crying yet she was looking at me with remorse because I had worried about her. She was really a wonderful person—a better person than me.

"I promise you it had nothing to do with us or the sex. It was just...something on my mind. I really don't want to talk about it," she added, cringing as she said it and looking away from me yet again. "Maybe another time."

"And you don't have to talk about it yet...or at all, Naomi."

She sent me a genuine smile this time that met her eyes and shocked me by wrapping her arms tightly around me and resting her head on my shoulder. I didn't know how to respond, my arms just falling limp at my sides. When she pulled away, I almost felt bad for not hugging her back, but it was also something I just couldn't do in that moment even if she needed.

Even though I wanted to be there for her emotionally in all aspects, I still realized that I had my own walls up and needed to get out of my shell more. But that didn't mean that I wouldn't be there for her in any other way I could.

***
NAOMI COLE

WHAT HAD STARTED OFF as a magnificent and intimate night turned into an emotional and quiet one after the sex all because the emotions and memories of the past and that nightmare came rushing back.

Dante wasn't my ex in any way—they looked nothing alike and had completely different personalities—yet still, that reminder was always still in the back of my mind.

I fell asleep feeling better afterwards with Dante's reassurance that he wouldn't pressure me into telling him anything and the fact that he had been so supportive. It was a bit awkward when I hugged him and he didn't do it back, but maybe he just wasn't a hugger. That was something I would definitely ask.

When I woke up the next morning, my head was rested on the same pillow as Dante's and our faces were mere centimeters away. For such a humongous bed, it was a wonder that we had ended up so close. I backed away before he could smell my morning breath only for his eyes to pop open scarily.

A scream left my mouth and then he was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows as I frantically said, "You scared me with how you opened your eyes!"

"How else was I supposed to open them?" He questioned in his raspy, morning voice, running a hand over his stubbly jawline.

"I don't know...slower."

"I'll try that next time," he joked, his lips quirking up before he let out a large yawn. He's been awake for not even two minutes and was already cracking jokes. "Our alarm goes off in five minutes so we should get up now."

We were heading to the country club early to have brunch with Khalil and Lauren, but I really didn't mind waking up earlier for food. Of course, it was really only nine in the morning, but Dante had really tired me out the night before.

After a few more moments we finally began to get ready. He let me shower in his bathroom while he went to the one in the guest room and when I finally stumbled out of the bathroom he was already lying back on the bed waiting for me.

At the sight of me, he sat up in the bed and let his eyes scan my outfit before he let out a loud whistle. "You look like you've been golfing your whole life, Naomi. Is there something you're not telling me?"

"I don't know," I began, popping my hip out and placing my hand on it. "You'll just have to see on the course."

Soon thereafter, we headed down to Dante's car of choice for the day—a black Lamborghini—and then we were off towards the country club.

The ride was no longer than an hour long, but as we reached further and further into the suburbs and the houses grew in size, I knew that we couldn't be far.

"And...here we are," he remarked, turning into the parking lot of what seemed to be called Two Lakes Country Club. "And before you ask it...because I know you will, yes it has two lakes."

"You're starting to get to know me too well, Dante. I may have to end this," I joked, putting emphasis on my humor by grabbing his hand that was resting on the gear shift.

Once we were parked, he came around to my side and pulled the door open for me, taking my hand as I stepped out. He kept his arm wrapped tightly around my waist as he grabbed our golf clubs for the day and we made our way in the building.

It had a grand, expansive layout with what appeared to be four or five separate sections off of the main building. The entire structure was a pristine white color with large windows trimmed in black. A fountain was placed at the intersection of all the cobblestone pathways that led to the entrance from the various parts of the parking lot.

When we stepped inside, I was hit with a fresh breeze and the smell of what seemed to be rose water. The walls were all a light blue color that gave an airy feeling to the place. Beyond the front desk where we were currently standing was a lounge where a bunch of seemingly wealthy, older women were seated and speaking. To our other side was a dining room that already seemed to be filled with all the guests who had showed up for today's brunch.

After checking me in as his guest, Dante led me into the dining room and then our reserved table for four that was completely empty. It was beginning to seem like Khalil and Lauren would always be late to things because even Dante and I had gotten here a few minutes late.

"How are you feeling?" Dante questioned after taking a sip of his water. If it weren't for the way he was looking at me so intensely with soft eyes, I would have thought he was talking about the sex. But of course he wasn't.

"I'm feeling much better. Really. I don't want you to worry yourself about me."

His next words made my heart skip a beat in a way it never had, as the biggest grin overtook my face. "I'll always worry about you, Naomi. I hate to see you cry."

His hand was now rested on my thigh and his thumb was running little circle over my skin as we simply sat there like fools staring at each other. Finally, I replied to him with, "You are the sweetest. I would feel the same way about you if you were a crybaby like me."

Placing my hand under his chin, I pulled him towards me and pressed my lips to his, only to pull away when the sound of gagging shocked me. Standing on the other side of the table were Khalil and Lauren, Khalil with a disgusted look on his face.

"Please don't do that at the brunch table," he spoke as he pulled out a chair for Lauren before taking his own once she was seated.

"You only get to complain if you get to brunch on time."

Khalil glared at me while Lauren showed her agreement with a 'Hallelujah'. Soon thereafter, we were all brought mimosas and ordered our meals before we delved into talking about the day ahead of us.

Lauren and I were completely clueless about golf, which the guys hadn't known when they originally planned this day. I had a hunch that I would be able to pick up the rules of the game pretty easily and would to well, but Lauren on the other hand, was a lost cause.

"This place is absolutely gorgeous," I spoke, pointing out the glass door beside us that led to a deck with even more seating outside. Beyond the deck was the golf course and the sight of one of the first lakes on the property.

"Does architecture turn you on or something. You get this bright look in your eyes when you talk about it that you got when you looked at me in bed last night," Dante whispered in my ear, my eyes widening at his words before I really took in what he was saying.

"Oh, shut up," I groaned, laughing nonetheless as I stole a few fries off of his plate. "And if you must know...yes, it does."

We finished off our food—and had a few more mimosas—before we finally made our way outside. The guys led us to another building where they talked to a man about getting us a golf cart and whatever else golf players talked about.

"So how was your night?" Lauren asked me, a smirk on her face as she pulled me back towards the door so that no one heard us. "You're blushing!"

"I'm not one to kiss and tell, Lauren," I told her, waving her off dismissively as she began shaking me and asking for me information. "Fine!"

Just to get her to stop, I told her all about the dinner that Dante had planned and how wonderful everything was. I skipped the whole whipped cream incident, but told her that we did go all the way and that it was great—which wasn't a lie.

Dante was the best I had ever been with. Not only did he ask if I was fine with everything he did, but he made sure to perform in a way that he knew I liked. Even better, he made sure that I reached my climax instead of only focusing on his. I didn't want to give him a big head by letting him know that no one had ever made me feel the way he did, but I was sure he knew with the way I was moaning and praising him the whole time.

"Let's go," Dante spoke as he approached Lauren and I, ending our conversation as he spun the keys to a golf cart around his finger.

"Can I please drive?"

"Is that a joke? You're a horrible driver, Naomi."

My eyes narrowed as I walked beside him towards our cart, a pout on my face that I hoped he couldn't resist. But of course, he did resist it and climbed into the passenger seat of the cart with Khalil and Lauren getting onto the back.

He drove us over to where we would begin and the guys explained the game to us to the best of their abilities. When we began, they went first and did great almost instantly. I went right after Khalil and although mine didn't travel as far or fast, I did pretty well. Lauren sucked.

We did this for the rest of the day, with country club staff constantly bringing us drinks and snacks. By the time we were finished and heading back towards the club, I was more than tipsy and giggling like crazy at everything any of them said.

"That was so much fun!" I exclaimed, clinging onto Dante's arm as we walked out towards his car. Luckily, he hadn't drank much today, but I really hoped he wasn't annoyed by the fact that I had.

Drinking wasn't something I did excessively so this was the first time he was seeing me this way and I hoped he didn't think this would be common. I wouldn't say that I was an annoying drunk, but I could be quite loud and energetic.

"Dante, do you think I did good today?" I slurred a bit once we were in the car, struggling to even get my seatbelt on. I was planning to have the worse hangover tomorrow, but it would be worth it for all the fun I had.

"I think you did wonderful, sweetheart," he replied as he leaned over and grabbed my seatbelt for me, strapping me in a sending me a wink. "For a beginner at least."

He left the parking lot and we drove down the windy backroads leading back to the city in silence save for the soft sound of the radio playing. I played with the hem of my skirt lightly as I watched the surroundings around us as dusk approached.

"Naomi, we'll stop at my place and get your stuff. I'll drive you home and you can pick up your car when you want."

A pout grew on my face as I whined, "I don't want to go home!"

"Why? You're fine there every other night."

His response was not at all what I had been expecting. So much so that I didn't even want to respond because I was just sober enough to know that I couldn't trust my response when I had been drinking. That would unleash a whole new Naomi that he hadn't seen yet and I wasn't ready for her to come out so soon.

The way that Dante could be so dismissive just minutes after being affectionate was truly beginning to get on my last nerve. It was almost as if he couldn't make up his mind about whether or not he actually liked me some days. Of course, I understood that giving affection may not have been his strong suit, but we had also both expressed that we enjoyed physical touch and words of affirmation. So if I gave that to him, why couldn't he return it without turning into a grouch afterwards?

For the rest of the ride and even once we got to his house, we barely spoke to each other and at this point I was sure it was because I had been drinking. And I didn't feel any remorse about it because I was allowed to have fun. Dante was just going to have to realize that I was a completely independent woman and wouldn't just blindly follow whatever he told me.

After gathering my clothes that I had stripped out of just the night before and grabbing my bags, he took me back home and the atmosphere between us was still as tense.

"I'll see you on Monday," I smiled once I was standing in my doorway while he stood on the other side, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Yeah. See you then."

My face fell yet again at his lackluster response and once he was far enough down the hallway I shut the door—or maybe more like a slam.

Dante didn't know what was coming for him on Monday, but when someone messed with me and my feelings, I wasn't one to be quiet. And he wasn't exempt that.

a/n: what do you think about Dante becoming so cold all of the sudden? do you think Naomi was overreacting?

do you think Naomi will overreact the next time they see each other? have you noticed any of her red flags yet?

i hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter and the little roller coaster of emotions it took us on. i promise this won't be the last time

i hope you enjoyed :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 36.8K 37
19 year old Flora started her Career in high school once her mother lost her job and they needed some type of way to pay the bills but did Flora sig...
83.4K 3.1K 31
West Monroe, a 19 year old sophomore in college, loves nothing more than to stay positive and keep it moving. In fact, West often finds he HAS to kee...
2.2M 55.9K 40
My heart sounded like a hammer within my body. I was weak and defenseless as he held both of my hands above my head. Fuck. Two dark blue irises were...
170K 6.8K 26
32 year old Rylie Harris, owner of a highly successful real-estate company, realizes her work is too much. She then pursues search for and Assistant...