Dear Katsuki || ᴋ. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ

By swaggittariuss

On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secre... More

Dear Diary
30 Days Left
29 Days Left
28 Days Left
27 Days Left
26 Days Left
25 Days Left
24 Days Left
23 Days Left
22 Days Left
21 Days Left
20 Days Left
19 Days Left
18 Days Left
16 Days Left
15 Days Left
14 Days Left
13 Days Left
12 Days Left
11 Days Left
10 Days Left
9 Days Left
8 Days Left
7 Days Left
6 Days Left
5 Days Left
4 Days Left
3 Days Left
2 Days Left
1 Day Left
0 Days left
Ending 1
Ending 2

17 Days Left

7.1K 158 511
By swaggittariuss

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14th

Y/N POV:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All of class 1A yells and throws up multi-colored confetti when I enter the first floor of the dormitory. With a shocked expression and tears in my eyes, I ask a question. "What's this?"

"It's your birthday party, duh." Denki says and removes pieces of confetti from my curly hair.

"Happy birthday, beautiful." Kirishima lovingly hugs me, and I squeeze him back.

"You guys did all of this for me?" Stars in my eyes, and a smile starts to form on my face.

"We all worked together to set it up." Red says as he looks around the group that's gathered together. I'm so lucky to have a classmates like them.

"But it was mainly me and Kacchan." Denki buts in. It's cute that he won't let everyone take his credit.

"Kacchan?" I question with a finger upon my lip.

'He helped? He's so sweet. Growing up I always told him that I wanted a birthday. I can't believe he actually remembered. He helped me check off #5 on my list.'

I glance down at my shoes while biting my lip.

"Please don't tell him I called him that!" The blond exclaims. He falls onto his knees with his hands interlocking and little balls of sweat appear on his head.

The tears I tried so hard to hold back managed to escape. I feel like such a cry baby.

"Oh shoot! Did I say something wrong? Are you okay?" He jumps onto his feet and instantly wipes away any tears.

Kirishima trying to be a good lover grabs a napkin and wipes any more that come out. I guess it sucks that Denki got to it before him.

"No, no, you didn't do anything wrong. I've never had a birthday party before, and I can't believe you guys did this for me." I smile at everyone in the room. While looking I see everyone expected Katsuki. "Where's Katsuki?"

"Oh, he's in his room." Red points behind him to the bedroom hall.

Furrowing my eyebrows I ask, "Why?"

He scratches his stiff hair trying to think. "Uh, honestly I don't know."

"I'll be right back." Before leaving I give my Bunny, aka Denki, a bear hug as thank you for helping set this up. "Thank you for everything you do for me. I truly appreciate it." I whisper in his ear and then run off.

Knock Knock

Katsuki took a while before opening his door.

"What do you want, airhead?" Once he did he motions for me to come in, but I stay at the door.

"Why aren't you at the party you set up?"

"It's not my type of scene."

"But it's my birthday." I grab his hand and slightly tug on it.

"You're right. Happy birthday, doofus." He kisses my hand and closes the door on me. He's such a jerk.

I roll my eyes and knock again.

"Need another kiss?" His naughty smirk intrigues me.

A soft "Maybe." is whispered under my breath.

Crimson eyes look me up and down. "Next time maybe if you speak up you'll get one." Staring at my lips as he pulls my hips into him. His hands stay resting on my hips.

I giggle to hide my nervousness. "What do you think you are doing?" I speak in a seductive tone. I want to allure him. I walk my fingers up his chest.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" He matches my tone with an added smirk. He sways us back and forth while we stare into each other's eyes.

I have a dumb smile on my face, and I am a total red, blushing tomato. "I don't know." I drag my finger down his muscular arm. We continue to laugh, stare, and blush at each other like all embarrassed, hormonal teenagers do.

We hear a noise. A sequence of buzzes comes from my back pocket. I was receiving a phone call from Red. I hold up my finger up to Katsuki, letting him know to give me a second.

"Hello."

"What's taking so long?"

"You know how stubborn Kacchan is, but I finally got him to agree to join us."

"Rad!"

"I'll be there in a few."

"Alrighty."

I hang up and place the phone in my back pocket. "So where were we?" I look back at Katsuki and put my hand back on his cheek.

"We were about to kiss, but the moments over." He flicks my head.

"Owie. You meanie!" I take my hand off of him and massage my injured forehead.

'He was planning on kissing me? Damn it, Kirishima.'

He licks those pink lips of his. "Here, I'll make it all better." He leans into the area of my forehead that he hurt and gives me a small kiss. "Feel better?"

"Mhm. All better."

He holds my hand and leads me to the party.

'I can't keep on doing this situation-ship thing with Katsuki while I'm with Kirishima. It's wrong and it makes me feel dirty. But who do I choose? On one hand, Kirishima is adorable and sweetheart. I had an amazing time on our date. But on the other hand, Katsuki is my childhood crush and best friend. I love him and his family. But on the other other hand, I could consider dating. Fuck, this is too much to pick from. Tonight is for fun. This is a tomorrow problem.'

We hear the faint sounds and it gradually grows. We quickly arrive, and before anyone could see us he let go of my hand.

"L/n and Bakugo! You finally made it!" Ashido yells over the blasting music. "Here drink this." She shoves a red solo cup in my hand.

It looked like punch, but it smells funky. Actually, it smelt kind of nasty. "What's in this?" I yell out.

She giggles and falls onto my shoulder. "Jungle juice. Me, Kiri, Kami, and Sero made a mixture of juices, liquor, and candy. We put it out in the kitchen for everyone to drink." She points to the huge container filled with the substance.

"How many cups have you had?" I ask her.

"This many." She holds up a hand with 4 fingers up.

"I think you've had enough. Is there water here?"

"ENOUGH? I haven't had enough! Woohoo!" She runs away from me with the cup.

"I can't believe those idiots are serving that. We're going to get in trouble with Aizawa." Katsuki crosses his arms and taps his foot. He's visibly upset with his friends.

"There's nothing we can do now." I shrug my shoulders.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I continue to enjoy my party. Everyone is going wild, so Iida is yelling and demanding everyone to stop drinking the jungle juice. I even saw that Izuku got a cup of jungle juice for him and Uraraka. After taking a sip they both sit it out. Oijiro and Hagakure are both shyly flirting in the corner. I hope they work out.

Ashido cuts the music and jumps on top of the dining table. "HEY EVERYONE!! LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE AND SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" She points over to the living room and puts the music back on.

"Wanna play?" I ask Kacchan.

"If I say no, then you'll just force me. I don't want to put up with your whining, so I'll just play." He rolls his eyes at me.

"So in other words you secretly want to play?" I laugh at him.

"Shut the fuck up." He pulls me to the forming circle of sitting students. Oddly, everyone is playing. I thought some people would sit out, but I guess not. I sit next to Katsuki and Asui. I don't really know her, but that's no problem.

Ashido is standing in the middle. "Alright here's my version of both games. Person A will spin, land on person B, and go into the closet for 7 minutes to kiss person B. Person B will spin, land on person C, and kiss person C in the closet for 7 minutes, and so on. Does everyone one get it?" She looks around the room.

Izuku immediately raises his hand with a serious face. "So everyone who spins gets two kisses except for person A?"

"Yup." She gave a tooth-filled smiled and held up a thumbs up.

He raises his hand again. "One more question. Are same-gender kisses allowed?"

"Obviously!" She claps her hands with excitement. "Alright let's play!" She forcibly sits in between Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami. She pushes and scootches them away from each other to make space for herself.

'I wonder how people are going to kiss Tokoyami. How would that even work? Fingers crossed that I don't get him.'

"I'll start us off." Yaoyorozu volunteers herself. She spins the glass bottle in the middle. It went around 3 times before landing on Todoroki. He nervously scratches the back of his head and slightly blushes. He gets up and offers his hand out to Yaoyorozu to help her up. She willingly takes it, and they walk to a storage closet.

Ashido gets up and locks the door. She laughs before saying, "Someone set the clock for 7 minutes."

"I got it!" Sero yells and pulls out his phone to set a timer. 

After 7 minutes Ashido sets them free. They still have a faint blush, but with wet lips and messed up hair.

'They had a good time.'

They both sit back down in their original seats and Todoroki spins the bottle.

'Yaoyorozu is so lucky. Todoroki is everyone's dream guy. Anyone would be lucky to lock lips with him. He's cute and all, but I would never want to kiss h-'

The bottle finishes spinning and lands on me.

'Fuck whatever I was thinking. Me and Yaoyorozu are the two luckiest girls in all of class 1-A.'

Todoroki does the same thing he did for Yaoyorozu for me. He gives me his hand and walks me to the closet. He shuts the door behind him. We hear the door lock and some yelling.

"Hello. Happy birthday, l/n." He holds his hand out for me to shake. I take his hand. "I'm not sure if you remember, but my name is Todoroki. We spoke at the class party."

"Thank you." I smile at the pretty boy. "And yeah I remember." Who could forget the name of someone who had a face like that?

I nod my head and my eyes look around the room. I'm too nervous to make direct eye contact with Todoroki. "Okay, cool. Have you had your first kiss?"

"Yes. Have you?" He rubs his arm from our awkward conversation.

"No, I haven't. Well not yet, at least."

He has a small blush and laughs to himself. "So I'm taking your lip virginity?"

I laugh at his statement. He's right. Tonight is for fun.

He brushes his hair out of his eyes before speaking. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Me and Yaoyorozu didn't do anything. We made it seem like we did, so the class wouldn't say anything or force us."

"Wow, y'all did a spot-on job." That was so smart of them.

"Do you want to save it for someone special?" He takes a small step back.

I nod my head. "Yeah, I'd prefer that. Thanks for understanding."

"But I will do this." He pulls me by my hand. He quickly leans in to kiss my cheek.

I place my hand on my cheek at the spot he kissed. I stood there trying to process what happened.

"7 MINUTES OVERRR!" Ashido sets us free. As we walk out everyone stares at us. Most look happy and are interested in hearing details. Kacchan looks pissed off. Denki and Kiri look like they just saw a puppy get run over.

Now it's my turn to spin. I wonder who I'm going to get. I twist that bottle with all my might in hopes of getting someone good. Not that there are bad options. In my opinion, it might be harder to kiss someone like Koda and Tokoyami.

The bottle takes its last spin. It looks like it's going to land on me. Before it does it stops on ... KATSUKI??!!

'Holy fuck. How lucky am I!? Todoroki AND Katsuki'

"We're not doing this." Kacchan blurts out. He has his arms crossed and is sitting there pouting. 

'Why is he acting like this? He's tried to kiss me before. Whatever, I'm not dealing with this.'

"Yeah, I'm not kissing my best friend. That's weird. I'll just spin again." I place my hand on the bottle, ready to go again.

"Nope. Rules are rules." Sero says with a smug look.

Me and Katsuki look at each other. "You can't make us." We say in sync.

"Are y'all too pussy?" Sero laughs to himself and gets a few others to laugh as well.

Me and the angry blond both stand up. "I'm not a pussy." comes from our mouths in unison. I walk to the closet and jerk my head for him to follow. I open the door open. "Ladies first." I motion for him to go inside.

He gives me a death stare. "I'm not dealing with your bullshit." He lifts me up over his shoulder. With my butt up in the air, he closes the door. He sets me down and we hear the wooden door lock behind us. I huff and sat down on the ground holding my legs close to my chest. We sit in silence.

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

"Katsuki, why did you make a big deal out there?" y/n speaks in a soft voice.

She keeps her gaze fixated upon the floor. "Eh?"

'What does she mean?'

All she did was shake her head. She began to play with her fingers. I guess she's nervous.

I try to figure out what she meant, but nothing was clicking.

"Are we just going to wait until the time is up?" She asks.

I crouch down next to her. I look at her arms wrapped around her legs. "I guess so." I mutter. Her (e/c) eyes are still glued on the cold tiles.

'She probably wants to get out of here as soon as possible...'

"Kacchan, why'd you join to not play?" She asks sounding slightly annoyed and bothered.

"I could ask you the exact same thing." I match her body position. Her eyes finally lift off the ground and look into mine. "What did you mean earlier?" I swiftly avoid her eye contact.

"Excuse me?" She tilts her head.

"Tch." I crack my neck and stretch out my legs. "Earlier you asked me why I 'made a big deal'"

"Oh, that." She raises her eyebrows and purses her lips.

I look back at her and meet glistening eyes again.

She looks down again. "You don't want to be stuck in here with me, right?"

"What?" Why does she keep on saying stuff to confuse me?

"Stop pretending." She sighs and takes a deep breath to help her dumb thoughts out. "I know you don't want to be in here with me."

"You idiot." I flick her forehead. "I wouldn't have gone in here if I didn't want to, dumbass." I mutter looking down. "I obviously wouldn't do something if I didn't want to."

'She's going to think I'm wei-'

I was cut off by y/n lips crashing into mine, I quickly shut my eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her, deepening our kiss. Butterflies fill my stomach when I realize the moment I've dreamt about for so many years is actually happening.

After a few seconds, I pulled away for air, "You could've confessed your feelings first." I angrily pout, and she giggles at me.

"Who says I have feelings for you?" She teases me and pokes my arm.

I look her up and down. "I don't care what you feel, you're mine. You should break up with your boyfriend."

Y/N POV:

Before I could react to his last statement, he whispers sweet nothings in my ear and starts kissing down my neck. My breathing got heavier as he kept kissing on my neck until he found the sweet spot. He suck on my skin, and I let out a soft moan. He eventually releases my skin and gently kisses on the purple and red-ish spots he left on me.

He trails kisses up and leans in to give me another kiss on the lips, this one much more passionate than the last. He licks my bottom lip to ask for entrance, and our tongues fight for dominance, and of course his own. He roams his tongue inside of my mouth not leaving an inch untouched.

He pulls away. "Here take this to cover up my marks." He took off his hoodie and threw it at me. "End things with Kirishima."

I stood up, and before I got the chance to question his statement or even put on his jacket, he pushes me against the wall.

"Let's pretend this didn't happen. It'll be for the better." He backs away from me.

"Oh, yeah, definitely." I put on his hoodie and try to fix my hair.

'For the better? We did all this for nothing?'

Katsuki starts pounding on the door. "Let us out, Raccoon Eyes. It's been more than 7 minutes and you know it."

She slowly opens it. "Seems like you two had fun." She laughs hard.

He pushes past her and walks to his dorm room. I try to forget about the things he told me and enjoy my first ever birthday party.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
I GOT TO CHECK OFF TWO THINGS! Today I had the most amazing party. I couldn't have had one without you. Thank you <3 Thank you for giving me my first kiss. Hm, you don't even know that you're my first kiss. You think it's Todoroki. I just don't understand one thing. Why do all that with me in the closet just to pretend like it didn't happen?

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. Lose my virginity
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

i'm so fucking tired. i can't wait for break, only three more days left !!!

word count: 3090

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 673 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...
80.4K 1.4K 11
⚠️W A R N I N G⚠️ This story contains: self harm suicide eating disorder depression rape etc. One of those Depressed stories yeeyee and one of those...
221K 5.8K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...