WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 46

1.2K 180 68
By LizSorora

DongMin and Jin had driven you and Jimin to your apartment and had made sure to transport him to your bed, without falling to anyone's attention, an action that proved easier under the cover of the dark and the lack of people around this early morning hour.

The two had provided you with any medical things you may need for him when he is to wake up from his sleep and regain his consciousness which will also gift him again the awareness of the pain he must be in. Despite the fact that the doctor had reassured you that his ribs were not crucially damaged, he still demanded rest for him and the elimination of abrupt and straining physical movement for some days. All you had to do was let him stay in your house for a week or so that his break will be and feed him, all the rest was up to DongMin and Jin as they had assured you that they would come in a blink of an eye if you were to call them.

After they had left their reassuring words and Jimin's clothes that Jin had packed in a bag, they had proceeded to take their leave before the sunrise and you were left in your apartment alone as you mostly are in there, yet somehow because you were aware that someone else was at the bedroom, you couldn't help but be slightly nervous.

You may have not said anything to them but you definitely saw this as a big responsibility to take, because not only you had to take care of a physically wounded person but also someone whose mind you didn't know yet. Or better said, someone whose mind could not be trusted by you as much as he himself could not trust it. You surely wanted to help him however and that was mostly the only reason that you did not decline this.

Why does it seem that I am just getting myself more and more tangled in things that I should not be involved with? I should have slept instead of all this, to not mention I have work to go to in the evening and I have not managed to write anything yet for today and...aaahhhh my life seriously!

You complained to yourself inwardly right before messing your hair and letting your body plop on your small couch that left your legs wiggling on air by the end of the couch then you just stayed there, staring at the ceiling for a bit till your alarm went off on your phone, signalizing that the time was 5 in the morning. An hour which you used to go to shower before attending your morning shift which you had replaced now but obviously forgot to do the same with the alarm too.

"Okay, okay...this is not so bad...I still have a whole day before me so I can manage to write and compensate for yesterday and put aside two hours of sleep...Jimin won't need me in anything I guess." You murmured to yourself before you pushed yourself up and walked to the door of your bedroom which was basically visible from the living room since you lived in a small apartment.

You slowly put your hand on the knob and opened the door, wanting to check if he was still sleeping so you could rest assured and go on with your writing but once he fell to your sight, you noticed that he seemed covered in sweat so you entered inside and approached him. "Hey...are you okay?" You whispered but he did not reply, thing that let you know that he was still sleeping despite how his face seemed to be morphing in painful expressions.

"A guess the painkiller the doctor gave him is wearing off."You concluded as you walked to your closet and grabbed a small towel from it and used it to clean the sweat off his forehead at first before travelling to his neck as gently and slowly as you could. 

You were focused on your task and even lifted his shirt a bit so you could shove your hand on and dry his chest area a bit better, thinking of nothing as you were doing so, till a soft moan left his lips and echoed around the room, making you freeze completely for a second before you turned to look his way, only to see him still with his eyes closed, and his lips slightly parted.

Of course, that must have been just an exclaim of pain that happened to escape his lips at the wrong moment but it surely made you uncomfortable and made you retrieve your hands quickly, now thinking of your actions a bit more than you did before. Thing that made you facepalm yourself out of embarrassment and in an attempt to stop your thought process from going south.

"Wait...this does not count as sexual harassment or something, right? I swear I was just trying to make sure you don't bathe on sweat! I had no other intentions!"You found the need to defend yourself with passion, speaking to him despite the fact that he was asleep still and as such gave you no response.

"Oh great, now I have to be careful cause I may be seen as a pervert."Your shoulders fell as you pouted a bit, finding the situation unfair because they told you to look after him but looking after him without touching him, was practically impossible.

"Psst...Jimin...hey, em...You are covered in sweat...Do I like...Have permission to." You nagged him a bit at his shoulder, thinking that if he was to be awake, this would have fewer chances of being misunderstood and you would feel less wrong with the situation and your actions.

"Mmm...What?" His voice low and raspy, escaped from his lips before he actually opened his eyes slightly and looked your way, staring at you for a bit till he finally registered who he had before him.

"I need to clean you or change your clothes. You are soaked." You explained once again and he seemed to not be fully present yet for a bit as his orbs wandered around the room before getting back at your figure.

"Bring me a shirt. I will do it." He finally gave you a response and you left the small towel at your bedside before walking to the bag with his clothes that was left at the side near the door. You opened it and after a quick look, you pulled a white t-shirt from it and walked back to him, letting the shirt at the side before proceeded to grab his shoulders and help him get on a seating position.

As soon as he tried to lift his arms to take off his shirt, Jimin's eyes grew wide open and a phoneme of pain escaped from his throat in an aggressive manner, before he crawled his body forward, hugging the side of his ribs. "Oh~ easy there. Let me do it." You volunteered and he lifted his head to see you, now looking more awake than before.

"I hate this." He mumbles but he still opened his arms slightly to give you access to take hold of his clothes and you did just that, softly and slowly managing to get the shirt off of him, leaving him only with the bandage that he had wrapped around his ribs.

"Does it hurt too much? I can give you another painkiller if you want." You suggested as you grabbed the clean t-shirt and proceeded to put it on his head, doing your best to ignore the fact that you basically had a man shirtless right before you and you were undressing and dressing him so casually. But if you were to see it as a big deal then the situation would most likely grow awkward so it was better to ignore the fact altogether.

"There you go. As good as new." You gave him a smile once you were done and he locked eyes with you before he left the corner of his lips tag upwards, finding your statement ridiculous because what you said was far from how he was feeling.

"I should pay you extra for this. Remind me of it." He told you as you helped him lean back on the pillows you fixed for him, as comfortably as possible.

"Oh, I definitely will. Worry not."Your not so modest reply had his smile grow a bit more as he found the fact that you speak things as they are quite pleasant. You sure were kind but you were also straightforward and that made him feel assured that he could communicate clearly with you and not get misunderstood because if you had something to say, you seemed from the people that most likely would do so right in his face.

"I was planning to write and it's quite early so..let me clean a bit your forehead once more and off to sleep you go again." You grabbed the small towel you had previously left aside without much hesitation and pushed his hair off his forehead, thinking of doing exactly what you told him but as you were standing above his face, your eyes could not help but meet his and for some reason, you got stuck at looking in his eyes, enough for you to lose the track of time until he actually called you on that.

"Do I look different when watched from above or do you just like being on top?" He purposely used teasing words to get you out of your zoning out moment and you just left a question phoneme after his words, which made him smile again.

"No, I Just... never mind." You continued on your task, having decided to not put importance on this moment as it was more than normal to get cautious and space out while looking at someone's eyes from the proximity that you were from his.

"Sorry about that kiss earlier by the way." His sudden words brought your movements to a halt and made you lock eyes with him again, slightly surprised and visibly confused by the fact that he remembered.

"Oh well, yeah, it's okay. I understand that it was not you. I didn't misunderstand anything. We are okay." You reassured him and placed the towel away, fixing his hair with your fingers so they will stand again nicely over his forehead then you gave him a kinda award bow with your head, before leaving to continue with the things you had thought of doing.

Jimin stood there and watched you go from his sight and once alone he returned his gaze at the ceiling now actually thinking about that kiss he gave you, that despite the fact that he was not in a clear state of mind when he initiated it but he surely was himself and none other of his personalities at that very moment.

He surely found himself being confused over his own actions but despite the unclarity within him, he had one thing over that for which he could be certain.

"Her lips...felt soft." He admitted to himself as he unconsciously brought his fingers to trail of his lips, while his blurred mind brought back to him the hazed image of his actions. A mind that may fail on giving him clear images but he had a heart that did a better job and provided him with a perfect representation of feelings. And because of that, he found himself unable to deny that the only reason that your lips felt soft were because he found them pleasant.

---To be continued...

Someone may be catching feelings👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 17 16
In a small town, there's a BIG company known as...Seoul merchant. The CEO known as park jimin has a reputation to be a like minded individual. Loved...
60.4K 1.9K 25
πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
222K 7K 29
[COMPLETED] Jimin is a playboy who lately have a crush on her seatmate y/n. Jimin was never a playboy but because of the accident that happened to hi...
101 7 12
Under the K-Pop spotlight, Jimin, a superstar with a secret melody in his heart, meets Y/N, an Indian girl whose eyes hold a galaxy of secrets. Their...