Bottom Todoroki Oneshots

By KuudereSimp

This is a oneshot book of Shoto Todoroki since there are many rare ships with bottom Todorki that are underra... More

DO NOT SKIP!
Damn Icyhot Bastard (BakuTodo)
Perfection (DekuTodo)
Thoughts of You (ShinTodo)
Summer Memory (BakuKiriTodo)
Resistance and Limits (IidaTodo)
Drown Out (KamiTodo)
Stupid Barbarian (InaTodo)
Appreciation (SeroTodo)
Office Hours (HawksTodo)
Bookworms (MezoTodo)
Surprise (ShinKamiTodo)
Someone Special (ShigaTodo)
•Author's Announcements•
Encounters (MonoTodo)
Letting Go (BakuTodo)
Twice The Fun (DekuIidaTodo)
Different (InaTodo)
Spoiled (KamiTodo)
•Sorry•
•Thank You•
Flower Language (KiriTodo)
Calling You (BakuDekuTodo)
Pure Stars (ShigaTodo)
Marriage Life (HawkTodo)
Weather Words (MezoTodo)
Conversing (SeroTodo)
Comforting People (MonoShinTodo)
•Stuff?•
"Friends" (InaTodo)
Another's Memories (FumiTodo)
•New Schedule•
Acting Normal (IidaTodo)
Reunited (KiriTodo)
Resting (BakuTodo)
Same Situation (KamiTodo)
•Delays Again... Sorry•
Route (ShigaHawkTodo)
•I'm Back?•
Strings (ShinTodo)
•Question•
•Recommendation•
Failure (MezoTodo)
•Ideas•

A Promise (DekuTodo)

3K 31 2
By KuudereSimp

Warnings: Fluff, Some Wholesomeness, and Slight Smut

So this is posted really late since I forgot to set my alarm to publish the oneshot 😅 since I changed my schedule. I have it set up now so I won't be late again 😌 and also I do have the second oneshot but I'm probably going to post it on Saturday with another one since it still needs some more revision.

This is a Kitsune Todoroki A.U.

(Credits to the original artist of the picture above)

———————————————————————

A little boy with a green head of hair was playing with his friends in the forest near his family's shrine. He hurried to find a good hiding place for hide-and-seek.

A few hours had past by and he was still waiting to be found. He came to a realization that his friends had forgotten about him.

He was saddened as he past through the long grass. Suddenly a gust of icy wind blew past his green locks hitting his face gently like powder snow.

A bright light shined in his eyes as he stumbled rolling onto the ground to a nearby pond. As he lifted himself from the water a shadow peered over him as he opened his eyes. It was a man?

The other's dual colored hair dropped over the soft yet muscular features on his face that slightly covered a scar on the left side of his face. His face tinted with a slight color of red that matched his hair and yukata.

And lastly his mesmerizing heterochromia eyes that catched his attention. He was one of the most beautiful being the boy had ever seen.

The man reached out his hand and as the boy took ahold of it feeling the cool tips of his fingertips sent a shiver through his body.

The greenete took a closer look and saw a pair of fox like ears that matched the man's dual colored head.

He took ahold of man's hand and was brought under the shade of a nearby tree. The man lit a fire from his left hand to help the boy become more dry.

The evergreen eyes sparkled from the light of the flame feeling a sense of comfort inside that some how took away his sadness.

His eyes shifted to peer above to look at the other's heterochromia ones that had a hint of loneliness as they stared at the water.

"Are you okay?" The soft voice of the child caught the other's attention as he began to stare deeply into the evergreen eyes.

"Why do you say that?" The man's curiosity sparked like his flame and he continued to listen to the child beside him.

"You look a bit sad."

"Is that so..." There was a bit of awkward silence for a second before the kid said whatever what was on his mind at that time.

He told the other about his family, friends, hobbies, and interest. The boy said many things that the dual haired man could not remember but whatever that boy said felt comforting.

A warmth of the childlike innocence soothed the cold feeling inside of him. He spent years in the spiritual world detached from the other yokai and gods.

After losing someone important to him he had never gotten close to someone again. He still never thought that he would even get this close to a human and a child at that.

The afternoon quickly turned to night and time flew by in what felt like an instance. The two heard a voice calling in the distance that interrupted their conversation.

It was full of worry as the little boy got up recognizing his mother's voice. However as much as he could hear her calling out to him he he did not know how to get back.

The man took ahold of the boy's hand and helped him reach the edge of the forest near the boy's family shrine.

Before the boy left he looked at the heterochromia eyes again seeing the slight joy in them turn into loneliness again. He pulled the man down telling him to come slider as he grabbed his face with both hands.

"Don't be sad we'll see each other again."

His bright smile he gave felt contagious as a the other also began to let out a small smile.

"We probably will but it might be a while until then."

"How long?"

"I don't know but I can't come back for another 25 years."

"I see..." the boy now begin to look sadden but had a feeling that he had to stay strong for the other's sake.

"Then when that time comes I'll make you my bride so we won't have to be lonely anymore."

The other man looked shocked but just chuckled softly to himself.

"Is that a promised?" The boy nodded happily as he held out his pinkie finger.

The man wrapped his own around it while they both shook their hands twice. They released and the man used the same pinkie finger to tease him slightly by poking his nose.

They heard the boy's mother voice grow closer and the man turned into a white fox with red ends on his tale.

The boy's eyes shined seeing the majestic form prance up the shrine's stairs and jumped onto a pillar circling around a fox statue before fading into it.

The mother finally caught up and saw the boy in a daze facing the other direction. She quickly rushed over to him to hug him through her tears.

The boy looks at his mother before smiling and hugging her back. She lifts him up and carries him back to their room tucking him into the futon telling him ancient tales of the gods their shrine worshiped.

He quickly became interested about the tale of their shrine's kitsunes who watched over them and protect the gods.

"Mommy can a human marry a kitsune?" She looked at him surprised but giggled. She asked why and the boy told her about his promise.

She told him about a tale about an instance where it has happened before but the lovers were torn apart because the human was unable to prove themselves worthy to the beings in the other world.

As he grew older took that story and he worked hard in every aspect that may please the gods. He polished himself until even the head of his family selected him to take over their family shrine to which he declined.

He had no interest in anything else but to keep his promise to the other. Each passing day their encounter left him longing to see the other smile again.

Twenty-five years passed by with a blink. That amount of time may have seem long especially without someone by your side. But it was about time for the greenete to be reunited with his soulmate once again.

The day finally arrive unexpectedly when he was sweeping the bottom of the staircase. He felt the same cool air brush across sweeping leaves in the air drawing his attention.

He followed them quickly up the stairs to the statue the man first disappeared from. They swirled around a small light forming the spirit of the fox as it shifted to his human form.

And just like that all the years he waited felt like nothing as he was taken aback when the same lonely eyes opened to stare at him.

"So you actually came?"

"I keep my promises." The man sighed before he smiled slightly, turning back making hand gestures to follow him.

"Very well but there is no turning back now."

The fox opened another staircase that lit up and as he stared to head up he looked back at his mother crying and wishing him luck.

He wave goodbye blowing a kiss before catching up with the other. The man's hair had growth longer till the point he could tie it up.

But for the majority the man didn't change at all. That in itself felt comforting as he listened to his calming voice as the reached the gates.

Giants blocked their path as they were confronted by many different supernatural beings. The greenete felt slightly intimidated but his evergreen eyes then filled up quickly
with determination bowing to the ground.

A horn was blown inviting him into their gates before they headed toward the arena. For him to marry the fox he must prove himself.

He went trough a series and obstacles one after the other becoming more challenging. All eyes were on him and there was no room for mistakes.

Days and weeks passed until he finally passed all their hard requests and now had the approval to marry the fox spirit.

The ceremony was great as all the gods lined up leaving a trail of flowers in their wake and the bride made his way toward the top of a podium, the bottom of his yukata dragged the petals beneath him.

He reached the stand see the other in front of him and thought how much he had grew. As he looked into his eyes he remembered their first meeting since they reminded him of the forest the first met in.

The other's presence warmed his cold heart just like it did all those years ago. And he felt his wounds begin to heal as he smiled to himself.

The ceremony began with the speech as it transitioned to their vows. They took each other's hands as the preacher wrapped up everything.

They kissed for the first time and everything fell into place as the greenete began to glow become a spirit like his lover. As they walked down the stairs cheers could be heard and the smell of booze started to flood the streets.

The couple received many congratulations and wishes of a promising future. Music played and fireworks sprang up into the sky. The two watched with smile on their faces as their hands intertwined.

Staring at a each other for a moment they leaned in for another kiss watching the lights flash and lanterns filling up the sky.

The other world sure did like celebrations as everything lasted for hours eventually exhausting the couple. They finally managed to escape and headed to their now shared room.

The greenete surprised the other by picking him u, laying them gently on their futon. A heated kiss was initiated as he started to removes the other's garments.

Hands held his face as the other gave into his advances pulling him in closer. Heat now filled their bodies as they desperately clang to one another.

The preparation was slow as the dual haired boy felt the other's fingers sink into him filling up and stretching him gently.

As the the greenete managed to replace his fingers with his member he slowly sink himself into warmth and tightness of the whole before starting to gently thrust.

Loud sounds echoed in their room chanting each other's name like a curse word. The night was long and passionate as bruises and scratches painted one another's body.

They slept holding each other tightly waking up the next day in each other's arms. The two got ready and the fox dragged the other by his hand to a nearby koi pond sitting them both on the bench.

He leaned his against the other's chest as he heard the other begin the conversation like how he did in the forest.

He chuckled to himself becoming more engaged with the other's conversation. And time continued to pass but this time they had no limit to when they had to say goodbye.

The loneliness they both felt decimated and were now filled with each other's warmth. And if there was one thing the dual haired man learned about the other was that...

The greenete really did keep his promise.

———————————————————————

So I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot and I don't really have Musca to say so here's another beautiful picture of kitsune Todoroki (not mine)

Anyways I hope you guys have a good rest of your day and I'll see you next time .
                                               - The KuudereSimp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 609 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD
217K 2.4K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
1.1K 6 8
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
73.6K 1.3K 9
A collection of oneshots with your favorite heroes, heroes in training, and well, the not-so heroes. However, be warned, this book may or may not con...