Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

End of an Era!

935 40 8
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 58 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto watched now feeling scared at the monstrosity before him.

"He..hey Temari what is that thing" Naruto asked his voice shaken

"Shukaku" Temari responded still stricken "wha..what" Naruto looked at her.

"It's a Biju...a Biju was sealed inside Gaara when he was born" Naruto's eyes went wide Gaara was like him

"He....can't be stopped he can't" Temari became frantic as she grabbed her head in fear.

"He will Temari" Naruto spoke his hair covering his face as he watched Temari being spooked

"You don't know anything!That thing...that thing isn't my brother!" Temari spat as suddenly she was slapped hard on the face.

"SLAP!" Temari's eyes went wide as she held her redden cheek in shock. She looked at Naruto who glared at her his face scaring her as his eyes became cold.

"If you ever say that again I will KILL YOU!" Naruto spat with venom shocking her.

"WHERE ARE YOU UZUMAKI!" Gaara roared looking for his prey

Temari was still shaken but became more scared "You don't know anything you..."she was about to go on another crazy fit when Naruto suddenly grabbed hold of her face making her gasp and blush as Naruto's soft hands caressed her cheeks.

"He is your brother" Temari's eyes went wide "this is not him right now and he needs you" Naruto smiled softly his bright smile was a revelation to her. Unexpectedly Naruto put his head against her getting Temari by surprise as their eyes made contact. Emerald met beautiful Azure.

The two just looked at each other in silence as Gaara's massive stomping can only be heard.

Naruto moved closer as their lips almost made contact "your brother is all alone in this world and it is up to you to save him" Temari's eyes became wide as she remembered all the time Gaara was alone with nobody to play with him. The only sibling he connected with was her as Kankuro was afraid of him and their father tried to kill him.

"Nee-Chan" Gaara's bright smile flashed inside her head.

"Gaara" something burst within Temari as she suddenly took hold of Naruto's hand and caressed it making him smile as he moved away from her their hands still held each other.

"You ready" Naruto smirked adrenaline pumping through him.

Temari nodded as she sweated held tighter and looked at his smiling face which motivated her.

"Yes" Temari stared at Gaara now willing to do her best to save him.

"He's lost his sense of what's right and wrong" Temari nodded at Naruto "we are going to save him"

Naruto smiled "we will Temari I promise you" Temari nodded seriously "then let's do this."

"First off we have to get to him. But he's too high up" Naruto looked up in thought making Temari smirk.

"If you need flight then I can help" Temari brought out her fan and opened it. Then she bit her thumb and went through a series of hand signs and wiped her blood on her fan.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kamatari" Temari then swung her fan and smoke appeared once it cleared a giant weasel with an eye-patch covering its left eye. holding a large sickle that is almost as long as itself.

"Wow she can do it too" Naruto thought in surprise and awe

"Good day Temari-Sama" the giant weasel spoke softly at his owner.

"You too Kamatari" the weasel nodded as he looked at Naruto

"Kamatari I need you to let this man ride you" the weasel was confused but then its eyes went wide when he saw Gaara's huge form.

Adding two and two together the summon was surprised "Temari-Sama I cannot face this being it's beyond my level"

Temari sighed "please I just need you to distract him with Naruto-Kun here" the weasel looked at Temari never seeing her like this before.

Naruto watched with interest but felt time was running out

It then looked at Naruto "Okay Temari-Sama. You get on" Naruto nodded as he got onto the giant weasel

"Temari what will you do" Naruto asked worriedly as Temari went to him and grabbed his hand softly looking Naruto in the eye and smiled "I will save my little brother. Naruto please you..." Naruto softly held her tighter making her surprised a bit.

"I promised didn't I" the Uzumaki smiled brightly making her eyes go wide. Just then Temari saw something in the man before her. This man brought her hope and gave her so much. She could not let him down, she will not let him down.

"Alright Naruto, Kamatari go" the weasel nodded as they soared off to the skies leaving Temari to do her job.

Temari smiled looking at Naruto flying off to face Gaara and then ran.

"To think Temari looks at you like that" the weasel spoke to Naruto as they flew "what do you mean" the weasel just chuckled but then looked serious "Naruto-san we must make haste" Naruto nodded.

"Uzumaki Naruto I finally found you" Gaara's booming voice echoed as he saw to what he thought was a fly coming towards him

"You think with that puny thing you can win" Gaara roared.

"Naruto he's going to attack hold on" Kamatari said as Naruto held tight because Gaara swung his giant hand at them.

Dodging at the last second Naruto held onto Kamatari with dear life as the wind was doing its utmost best to push him off.

Kamatari grunted as he was pushed back "It's no use Naruto-san with his strength I cannot go near him. I need wind a lot of it to get close"

Naruto gritted his teeth as he didn't know what to do "We must do something"

The battle consisted in a game of cat mouse as Gaara tried to catch and attack them with Naruto and Kamatari doing their utmost best to dodge and move closer.

"Damn it" Naruto shouted as they were pushed back. Gaara gritted his teeth in anger as he then decided that enough is enough and came out of Shukaku's head.

"I will end this you scum!" Gaara screamed in rage as he brought his hand on the ram sign and channelled his chakra.

"Damn it" hurry up Temari was writing on the floor as she went in the three corners where Gaara stood. So far she did east, west and south. Right now she was in the middle of finishing a seal on the north side.

"Hurry up. I can't let Gaara do that technique. I must let Naruto-Kun closer" with her hands shaking she finished brushing. "There!" Temari smiled.

"Forced sleep technique" Gaara screamed as suddenly he fell unconscious silence ensued as Temari, Naruto and Kamatari watched holding their breaths.

Suddenly Shukaku's eyes became more potent as he finally woke up "YEAHHHHH I'M BACK BABY" Shukaku screamed raising his hands to the air in celebration.

"who is that" Naruto's went wide "it's the Shukaku" Kamatari explained making Naruto nod "every time Gaara sleeps it awakes" the Uzumaki became surprised "all we have to do is wake him up" Temari's summon nodded.

"NOW LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Shukaku looked at Naruto and then laughed "YOU ARE FIRST!"

"Hang tight Naruto!" Kamatari started to move when Shukaku raised his right hand up and took a deep breath. The Uzumaki's eyes went wide as he recognized the technique "we must get away now!" it was too late as Shukaku finished "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet" he shot the biggest drilling air bullet Naruto ever seen as the destructive wind sailed towards them too fast for them to dodge intending to kill him.

"Damn it no!" Naruto screamed holding onto Kamatari tight as the weasel tried its best to move but still could not get away.

All was too late as the destructive wind came upon them. But hope was not lost.

"Not yet" Temari went through a series of hand signs and screamed enacting the seals she set up.

"Wind release: whirlwind art twister realm" suddenly the area where the fight was a huge wind surrounded them as it felt like they were inside a tornado. Wind moved around them at a clockwise formation making Kamatari smirk

"Thank you Temari-Sama" Suddenly when the great bullet almost hit Naruto and the summon they disappeared shocking Shukaku.

"What's this feeling" Naruto felt light like a feather. He felt free like the world was just a stage for him to run about. The Uzumaki felt wind caress his face so he opened his eyes.

When he did he became shocked to the core. For some reason he moved so fast it surpassed human comprehension.

The two were just a blur even the blur could not be seen as they flew past Shukaku's face making it swing his arm in reflex.

"Now Naruto" Kamatari screamed as it stopped in front of Gaara who was asleep.

The blonde nodded and jumped when he did so the summon disappeared in a smoke "I used up all my chakra. The technique can only be used for 5 seconds"

Sailing through the air Naruto suddenly punched Gaara hard which woke him right up dispelling Shukaku's control which made the crazy priest possessed Biju scream in frustration.

Naruto then skidded and stopped. He looked at Gaara who was shocked and then ran to him to hit him again as the first didn't dispel the monster he was standing on.

Naruto suddenly felt his legs being pulled like quick sand making him stop on his tracks. Suddenly he felt sand coming towards him ready to kill him. Naruto's eyes went wide.

"No!" Temari screamed as she got into the ram sign and done her second technique "Wind release: whirlwind art blast of air" using the twisters that circled around Gaara and Naruto. Temari used the wind to blow away the sand.

"Go Naruto...Kun" Temari fell to the floor as she used all of her chakra and fell unconscious

"TEMARI!" Gaara screamed as Naruto looked at Gaara with an angry face "you tried to kill your sister who loves you." Gaara's eyes went wide "you say that you don't need friends." Naruto growled then screamed "then what about Temari!" Gaara gasped and looked at Temari who was unconscious.

"She loves you." Naruto gritted his teeth as sand was wrapped around him Gaara was about to do the Sabaku Kyū (Sand Binding Coffin).

"She loves and yet you tried" the Uzumaki was suddenly silenced as sand wrapped around his being "DIE" Gaara screamed intending to crush Naruto.

"Teikoku" the sand was swiftly dispersed as Naruto exploded carrying blue chakra which shocked Gaara. Suddenly at a great speed Naruto rushed Gaara as the sand held Naruto's legs and hands holding him in place.

With a grunt the Uzumaki got close to Gaara with strength Naruto spoke "you....tried to kill her!" with grunt again Naruto screamed and head butted Gaara hard making him gasp.

That was it as Gaara's spell disappeared and sand fell. Then smoke poofed and both opponents went sailing towards the ground as Gaara fell next to his sister who was bit further than him and Naruto in front of him.

Crashing on the floor Naruto looked at Gaara who spoke "why do you fight." Naruto got up a bit groggily as he tried his best to stay on his feet "I promised your sister" Gaara's eyes went wide "Tem...Temari" Naruto nodded "she loves you and because of that she stood against you" Gaara became silent as he was in deep thought.

"You must have been through a lot" Gaara became surprised when Naruto carried on "but Temari never stopped loving you even when hope was lost" Gaara closed his eyes remembering the incident when his own uncle tried to kill him. Temari regardless tried to be with him but he pushed her away and even tried to kill her

"If you try to kill her again then I should kill you now!" Naruto screamed making Gaara open his eyes in shock.

"Temari" Gaara smiled like he realised something long forgotten "I'm sorry...thank you Naruto" he then closed his eyes and went unconscious.

Naruto huffed and then smiled.

Thinking everything was over Naruto was about to give into exhaustion but suddenly the area trembled as Gaara's gourd turned into sand and the sand in the ground whirled around them. Each whirl the sand made the ground shook even worse. Naruto watched with great surprise as the sand took on a humanoid shape. It took a form of a very tall and big person its eyes now showing. It was those yellow eerie of Shukaku which stunned Naruto to the core.

"Shu...Shukaku" when Naruto said its name suddenly he felt something impale on him his right shoulder blade making him gasp and then felt a force push him all the way to a tree.

Another sand spike came and impaled Naruto's left shoulder blade this time making him scream "AHHHHH" Naruto grunted as thanks to those spikes he couldn't move and sand wrapped around his mouth shutting him up.

"Be silent" the sand figure spoke softly as it looked around "to think you managed to defeat the priest long enough for me to wake up" Shukaku spoke as this showed Naruto he wasn't the Shukaku he faced before.

Grunting Naruto tried to get out. Shukaku looked at Gaara and then at Naruto. As soon as he looked at the Uzumaki he analysed the boy as his shirt was torn off showing his chest.

When the sand monster saw the tattoo its eyes narrowed dangerously "You must die" suddenly Shukaku swung his right hand and an invisible force came upon Naruto. The Uzumaki grunted and thrashed around screaming but the sand held his mouth.

The force hit but it didn't get the expected target. Shukaku became a bit surprised and Naruto's eyes went wide as blood splattered on his face.

The person in front of him was Kin as her body literally went into pieces.

Naruto's world shattered as he watched Kin or what's left of her fall towards the ground.

Kin...

"hey...you alright" Kin smiled at Naruto looking a bit worried as she grabbed his shoulder.

"I'm okay thanks" Naruto smiled back

"My name is Tsuchi Kin" Kin smiled making Naruto smile back "Naruto"

Suddenly Naruto thrashed around even more furious than before as suddenly he glowed blue.

As the Uzumaki moved around not caring whether the spikes that was inside him hurt him, the tree cracked a little as it could not handle the pressure.

Naruto suddenly turned blue as his chakra appeared and his eyes glowed. The sand holding his mouth disappeared and Naruto screamed. He screamed loud "ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"

Suddenly his chakra roared and exploded.

.......................

Looks like shukaku is awake.

Stay tuned to find out what happens next.

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 274 8
Naruto starts having recurring dreams during a mission about a certain lovely Hyuga; and it's not the one he's married to. Fortunately, they're just...
32.9K 1.3K 50
When an old woman pays Naruto with a wish, he accidentally puts his friendship with Gaara in jeopardy. He is also faced with very unusual side effec...
356K 12.7K 58
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
347K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...