The First Light

By AelinAshryver07

" One black coffee." A deep voice said and I snapped my head to the side to see a raven head and as he turned... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Winks and mischievous smiles
Chapter 2: Flats butts and Black coffee
Chapter 3: Hogwarts and Hot Pink Heels
Chapter 4: Smooth as Extra Chunky Peanut Butter
Chapter 5 : YOLO and Bar Reds
Chapter 6 : Cute Blue eyed Idiots
Chapter 7: R.I.P to My Cute Ears
Chapter 8 : Who Says No to Free Food?
Chapter 9 : Rise and Shine
Chapter 10 : Pricks and Angel Boys
Chapter 11: Fairies, Faeries and FBI Skills
Chapter 12: Sofishticated Rich Jerks
Aesthetics - 2
Chapter 13: I'm Buddha
Chapter 15 : It's Not Ice cream!
Chapter 16 : Soup is For Sick People.
Chapter 17 : Red Code
Chapter 18 : Shirtless Guys and Soulmates
Chapter 19 : I'm. Not. A. Midget
Chapter 20 : Date Night
Chapter 21 : Lots of Smooches
Chapter 22 : Forever
Chapter 23 : Koala
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Sneaky Bastard
Chapter 26 : Dinner
Chapter 27 : Bad Willow
Chapter 28 : Paris sites!
Chapter 29 : Flynn Ryder
Chapter 30 : Three Words
Chapter 31 : His Girlfriend
Chapter 32 : Those Dimples
Chapter 33 : Mine
Chapter 34 : Revenge is Sweeter
Chapter 35 : Insecure
Chapter 36 : Drowned Rats
Chapter 37 : JUMP!
Chapter 38 : Bonfire
Chapter 39 : Holy-
Chapter 40 : Unknown Number
Chapter 41 : Nevertheless
Chapter 42 : New Beginnings
Chapter 43 : Please
Chapter 44 : Hurt
Chapter 45 : Guest
Chapter 46 : Over
Epilogue
More Works
Important Message
Bonus : 1

Chapter 14 : Energetic Rabbits and Drama Queens

8.5K 274 79
By AelinAshryver07

"Going to meet the someone,Azzie?

"None of your fucking buisness "

"Hmmm. Interesting."

I glared at Zach as he gave me a feral grin. He honestly scares me most of the time.

"You again took two fucking hours to get ready and you barely take two minutes to get ready usually. "

"Are you obsessed with me?"

"Is that even a question, babe or wait do you prefer love,?" He said with a wink.

I choked on my white chocolate which I was nibbling on, trying to get used to the taste. I miss her already.

They're fucking nasty.

"Fuck off"

He raised his hands in mock surrender and my hands itched to punch his fucking face.

"No need to get all angry, honey."

I flipped him off and hastily walked to the car. I needed my daily dose of craziness. It had been a week since I last saw as I had night shift this whole week but I did call her every day. Nothing to compare to seeing her smile in person though, God knows how I managed to not see her. I had even resorted to eating white chocolate so that I could get an essence of her smell.

Honestly, I was not surprised to find myself infront of the Uni five minutes later, impatiently waiting to see her face today.

My bitch of a heart started beating faster as her gorgeous face came into view clad again in a bright neon pajama shorts and hoodie.

Fucking adorable

But what caught my attention was was the dark circles under her eyes and the way her smile seemed a bit fake, her eyes dull. She looked so tired.

I smiled as she neared, her doe eyes brightening up as she laid her eyes on me making me feel all warm and shit. She skipped towards me and grinned at me cheekily. I tucked a few strands of hair framing her face behind her ears and leaned down and lightly kissed the tip of her nose.

I made a show of running my eyes over her very short form and tugged at the end of her pajama lightly.

"Is this a daily thing now?"

She scoffed in reply. "Don't question me,Angel boy" she said and patted my cheek. Even that seemed forced. I could almost feel my heart clenching.

"Are you fine,love? You look sick." I stated frantically.

"Geez, thanks just what I needed to hear" she was so full of sarcasm, wasn't she?

"Answer me. Please."

"I'm fine, really, stop worrying."

I chose not to reply and dragged her to my car before Nike Jordans could come and hog her like last week. Opening the car for her, I gently pushed her in and closed the door before getting in the driver's seat.

I turned to the side to see her look at me with wide excited eyes.

"Where's my white chocolate?"

I cocked my head to the side and watched her amusedly.

"I forgot. Sorry, love."

"No. I could smell white chocolate when you came close. Oh em gee did you eat my white chocolate?!" She whined.

I don't fucking know how the hell she can smell it.

I don't even fucking how the hell she eats this shit.

"You can have it after we have lunch." I said firmly.

She glared at me murderously.  "Give. It. To. Me. Now"
I gulped and  raised my hands, hastily grabbing the big packet of chocolate from the back seat and handed it to her, fearing she might just yeet me out if I don't give it to her.

Her eyes lit up as she saw it and ripped the wrapping off and took a huge bite, her cheeks red and puffed out.

Fucking adorable.

She looked at me from the corner of her eyes and saw me staring at her and started stuffing more chocolate into her mouth, probably thinking I wanted some too.This girl.

Her cheeks puffed out even more as she chewed fast like a little squirrel.

I shook my head started the car, deciding to go to a restaurant a bit far away.

Okay. So maybe it's because the waiter at the other one always blushes when he sees my Raps.

And maybe because I want to spend more time with her.

In a few minutes she had already finished all the chocolate and she sighed happily, leaning her head against the headrest. Her eyes closed a bit and she yawned sleepily, making me smile.

I grabbed her hand and held it gently, my thumb drawing circles on her hand involuntarily. I glanced at her again and saw her already sleeping, her mouth slightly open as she softly snored. This girl really doesn't care about her. I mean look at her, I didn't see her for a week and she honestly looked sick. Idiot.

My mother always told me that one day I'll find my person, just like she met my dad. The person who can make you feel warm even when they are not doing anything particular. Someone who makes your heart beat faster. Someone who makes you feel safe in their arms, shielding you away from all the stress, worry and sadness in life.

I never believed it but I knew somewhere in my heart that you cannot find that type of love in today's  world, I knew what my parents had was something rare.

But looking at her, I cannot help but agree to what she said. I already knew she was going to break all my beliefs and God did I love that. I laugh more, smile more and I was pretty sure that it had everything to do with the crazy rabbit sleeping in the car.I am eating fucking chocolate now just because I miss her.

A sneeze broke me out of my trance and I snapped my head to find her rubbing her bright red nose furiously. I gently held her wrist to stop her from assaulting her nose. Then she sneezed again

And again.

And again.

"I'm fine?" I raised a brow at the uncertainty in her voice

"You've caught a cold" I deadpanned.

"NO! I just have a highly sensitive nose, okay? Nothing to worry about." This girl is going to be the death of me.

I shook my head and pulled up to the nearest store. The energetic rabbit skipped out as soon as the car stopped and I rushed out behind her. This girl is seriously going to give me a heart attack one of these days.

I quickly picked the medicine and payed for it while she went on to wander, turning behind I saw her hiding something behind her back.

"What is that?"

"Nothing" she said a bit too fast.

"Hmmm. Come on then."

"You go ahead. I'll be right back, I need to buy something for Mel."

I shrugged and waited in front of the store, deciding not to snoop. I gaped at her as she came back a big cover in her hand, filled with different types of chocolates and other junk food. She skipped happily, unaware that I was standing behind her.

I cleared my throat and she tensed, turning back slowly with a nervous smile on her face. I snatched the cover from her hands and rummaged through it. I was right, it was filled with unhealthy things. Wow, there was a big fucking tub of ice cream too.

"You're not eating all these. You'll be drinking soup first and then eating some healthy food."

"No. I won't drink soup, not now not ever. Please Rael just let me eat it." She whined, her doe eyes all wide and innocent. Puppy dog  eyes are not going to work here, love.

"And how could you even think that I'll let you eat ice cream when you have cold?! "

"B-but I don't have cold, I-"

"Just have a sensitive nose my ass!" I snapped at her and regretted instantly as she started tearing up, her lips wobbling.

No no no no no.I just had to make her cry when she was sick. I fucking hate myself.

I cupped her face with trembling fingers and wiped her tears. She hit me weakly repeatedly.

"M-my Dad and brother a-always boys me i-ice cream and chocolates when I'm sick and now that they're not here I don't even get to eat anything I like a-and the boy with me w-won't even let me eat it. I-" Shit.

"Don't cry please. Okay I'll let you eat everything but the ice cream okay? They're not good for you now okay? Please stop crying now. Please." I begged her.

She instantly stopped crying and hiccuped. "You promise?"

"I swear"

She grinned at me with red puffy eyes. Drama Queen. She really does now how to get what she wants. I need to be more immune to it from now.

Returning the ice cream, I climbed onto the seat and found Wil already munching on a big bag of chips, her shoes off and snuggled into the seat. She had a content look on her face, her long hair open and messy. There was something about this moment that felt oddly intimate. Her, in my car, shoes off, just eating happily as if she didn't need to pretend around me.

She suddenly looked up at me and gave me a big happy smile. Smiling back at her, I already knew that I'll never be immune to her smile or tears. Not today, not tomorrow, not till my last breath.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.

_________________________________

Hey folks!!!!!

Is it my psychology test tomorrow? Yes. Yes it is.

Am I writing when I should be studying? Yes. Yes I am.

Okay so first of all I'm sorry I couldn't UPDATE faster, I had exams all weak and tomorrow's is last exam. YAYYYAYA

But hey  I wrote Angel Boy's P.OV so that should make it up for it.

So do you like our Azzie? And Zach? What do you think about the chapter ?

Have a good day!!!

Xxxx Aelin Ash.

Literally Will and Azzie :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 51 20
Willows life has always been "perfect". Prefect grades boyfriend, best friend and the most popular girl in high school until one day I party changes...
32.5K 1.9K 55
"To what do I owe this honor?" his voice is trembling with laughter. Jee-buss... he finds this funny... "I saw a butterfly and followed it in here?"...
2M 84.8K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
221K 5.9K 31
"Why do you always look like that?" "Like what?" "Like you hate every person in this room." "That's because I do." "Why? What did these people do to...