Deku X

By anormalboi203

Izuku Yagi was a Quirkless boy, he get attacked and bullied by his sister and their two friends, abandoned ,N... More

Izuku's Bio
Harem
Prologue
Zone 1 - Act 1: 11 Years Later (S1)
Zone 1 - Act 2: U.A. Entrance Exam (S1)
[Not a Chapter]
Zone 1 - Act 3: First Day/Quirk Assessment Test (S1)
Zone 2 - Act 1: Combat Training Begins (S1)
Zone 2 - Act 2: USJ Attack (S1)
Zone 3 - Act 1: Announcement of the Sports Festival/Uraraka's Goal (S2)
Zone 3 - Act 2: The Sports Festival Begins/Obstacle Course (S2)
Zone 3 - Act 3: Cavalry Battle (S2)
Zone 4 - Act 1: Battle Tournament Time! (S2)
[Not a Chapter]
Zone 4 - Act 2: End of the Sports Festival + An Alliance Formed (S2)
Zone 4 - Act 3: The New Threat [Part 1] (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 1: The New Threat [Part 2] (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 2: Hero Names/Internships (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 3: Creating A New Power (S2)
Chaos For All & Full Ultimate Cowling Explained
Izuku vs. Nomu (USJ Fight: Remastered Version) [100k Special]
Zone 6 - Act 1: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 1] (S2)
Zone 6 - Act 2: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 2] (S2)

Zone 2 - Act 3: Rage Unleashed (S1 Finale)

8.1K 131 64
By anormalboi203

(Narrator P.O.V)

A few minutes ago, Uraraka and the others watched Iida head out of the door of the U.S.J. They wished him luck and hoped to be quick to get backup. Mina then noticed Uraraka had a worried look. She then placed her hand on her shoulder.

Mina: "Hey, Uraraka. You feeling okay?"

Ochaco was quickly startled by her.

Ochaco: "Y-Y-Yeah! I'm fine! I'm just... worried for Izuku out there. I hope he's safe."

Mina: "Oho~ You falling for him?"

Ochaco then blushed and studdered.

Ochaco: "W-W-What d-do mean?! I-I'm not falling f-for him! It's just I'm friend and I-I-I'm worried! That's all!"

Mina: "Alright. Whatever you say then."

Ochaco then turned to look at the different zones of the U.S.J.

Ochaco: "*Thought* Please be safe, Izuku."

[At the Mountain Zone]

After Kaminari took them all down but he also fried his brain, making him dumb for sometime. They now rested after dealing with them.

Kaminari: "Do you guys think that we got all of them?"

Jirou: "Yeah, looks like it."

Momo: "We should probably head back from where we came from. The exit must be there along with the others."

Jirou: "Right. Let's go, Kaminari."

Kaminari: "Got it..."

They then left towards the exit and as they head their, Momo was in her thoughts with worried about someone.

Momo: "*Thought* Midoriya-san, please be safe..."

[Meanwhile]

After seeing Nomu getting attacked and knocked away. Tsuyu and Mineta now watched Izuku transformed from his hair from green to pure black along with a dark blue/green aura around him. Izuku then turned to face them. Not only was his pure black, but his pupils vanished from his eyes as he sounded a bit rough and gritter. 

Izuku: "Tsu... Take Uncle Aizawa with you and the both of you get of here! Now!"

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit*...But... Midoriya-Chan..."

Izuku: "I SAID NOW!"

The both of them were shocked to see him filled with so much rage.

Mineta: "G-Got it!"

The two of them head over and grabbed Aizawa before walking towards the stairs that were far away. Tsuyu looked back and worried for Izuku's safety before turning back and continued walking.

Shigaraki was in disbelief that someone managed to damage his creation. He started to scratch his neck in frustration.

Tomura: "No! No! NO! HE MUST'VE CHEATED! HOW DID HE DAMAGE NOMU THAT MUCH?!"

Nomu's head then started to regenerate and heal. Once it finished, it turned to Izuku."

Tomura: "Nomu! Crush him!"

The beast listened and rushed at Izuku, who turned around to look at it.

Nomu then tried to land a punch but Izuku caught it.

Tomura: "What?!"

Izuku then punched Nomu in the face, sending the beast back. But it quickly made itself stop as it began to heal from the damage.

Tomura: "Hah! You can't even hurt him! Nomu has multiple Quirks. He's much stronger than All Might. There's no way you'll be able to beat him!"

But Izuku only turned to face him with a menacing smile, that sent chills down both Shigaraki's and Kurogiri's spine.

Izuku: "Stronger than All Might, huh? Alright then... Let's test him out!"

He then quickly vanished as they then saw him in front of Nomu. Izuku quickly delivered multiple blows but Nomu was unfazed by them, making Izuku confused.

Tomura: "Hah! Super Regeneration wasn't his only Quirk but he also has Shock Absorption. The only way that you'll be able to end him is if you slowly gouge at his flesh. But I think he won't be friendly enough to let you do that."

Nomu then punched Izuku back as he land on the ground.

Izuku then got back and he charged up his light speed attack.

Tomura: "Nomu! Hit him again!"

The creature listened again and rushed at Izuku.

Nomu was then at Izuku's face but he quickly he hit Nomu with a light speed attack as they crashed toward a wall.

Tomura: "How!?"

Izuku jumped back to see that Nomu still have received no damage. He then rushed at Nomu and punched him fast. Nomu then began to feel pain as Izuku delivered fast hits that managed to hurt it. He then knocked it back as reeled his left arm back.

Izuku: "Chaos... Spear!"

Izuku fired multiple Chaos Spears at Nomu, which causes an explosion once it hit the beast. However, Nomu quickly regenerated and rushed at Izuku, punching him towards a rock.

Tomura: "What did I tell you! You can't be Nomu, there's no way you'll be able to win!"

However, Shigaraki heard a noise as he saw something from the smoke.

From the smoke, Izuku's eyes turned red with rage in them and Shigaraki saw it happen.

Izuku then proceeded to remove his inhibtor rings which confuses Shigaraki.

Izuku raidated a powerful red aura around him as his hair was now fully red. Shigaraki was shocked.

Tomura: "W-What the hell?!"

Izuku then began to speak.

Izuku: "That's it... I've had enough. It's time to end this."

He then turned to Nomu.

Izuku: "Chaos...!"

Izuku quickly teleported over to Nomu and smashed him down to the ground while holding him by the neck.

Izuku: "Blast...!"

A red explosion came out of Izuku, as it engulfed the area. Shigaraki was almost killed but Kurogiri got in the way and protected him, with the blast somehow not hurting him. After the smoke cleared, Kurogiri then unwrapped himself from Shigaraki.

Tomura: "Where is he? Where's Nomu?"

He then saw Izuku back to normal as he stood over Nomu's vaporized body with his inhibitor rings around his wrists again. He then began to scratch his neck, hard enough to make it even bleed again.

Tomura: "No! NO! NO! THAT BRAT MANAGED TO DEFEAT NOMU! HOW?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STRONGER THAN ALL MIGHT!!! RAAAGGGGHHH!!!"

Kurogiri then noticed Izuku was tired from exhaustion. Izuku then turned to face them.

Izuku: "Heh. Looks like you'll have to go to the drawing board, Hand Man."

He then managed to stand up. Kurogiri then heads over to Shigaraki.

Kurogiri: "Tomura Shigaraki, keep yourself calm. We have the upper advantage because he's now exhausted. We can get rid of him now."

Shigaraki stopped scratching himself and saw what Kurogiri said was true. Izuku was tired but he was still standing. He knew that he couldn't let Izuku live.

Tomura: "You're right. Let's get rid of this brat!"

He then rushed at him. Izuku saw Shigaraki coming at him.

Izuku: "*Thought* Shit... He's coming for me."

Shigaraki then raised his arm at Izuku, smirking at the fact that he thinks that he'll be able to kill him. But before he could touch him, Shigaraki was then wrapped up in a net.

Tomura: "What?!"

Izuku then saw some of his classmates running toward him.

Izuku: "G-Guys...? Wh-What you doing here...?"

Sero: "We saw that big blast and put Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen at the door with the others! And then came over here to see what happened. I didn't think that you'd caused it!"

Ojiro: "It's a good thing that we did came though! Otherwise you'd probably be killed!"

Izuku: "P-Please... run... forget about me..."

He then collapsed from exhaustion, but Ochaco and Momo caught him. They were worried for him as they had bruised from Nomu's hits. Shigaraki decayed the net and got up. He was not happy about this.

Tomura: "Oh, great! Now we have more of these brats to take care of! If only Nomu was here, then he'd take care of them in an instant!"

Kurogiri then noticed the rest of the villains were starting to wake up after being knocked out or beaten up by Aizawa. They were far away so they didn't get hurt from the blast.

Kurogiri: "Tomura, look. We still have the upper advantage. Our comrades are beginning to wake up. With them, we'll be able to take out these students very easliy."

Shigaraki then smiled as he knew that Kurogiri was right.

Tomura: "Yeah, your right. Everyone! Get them!"

The villains listen and then began to run at them.

Sato: "Get ready, guys!"

Oijro: "Are we able to take them on?"

Sero: "I don't know!"

Mineta*Crying*: "We're dead! We're dead!"

Mina: "How are we gonna deal with them!"

Izuku then woke up and began to stand up.

Izuku: "I'll do it..."

Ochaco: "What?!"

Momo: "Midoriya! You can't fight! You're beaten up from that beast!"

Izuku: "Don't worry... I got this."

He then placed his hand on his right inhibitor ring and took it off. He did the same for the left one. The two rings dropped onto the floor.

Mineta: "Hey, hey, hey! Are you crazy, Midoriya?! Are you trying to kill us?!"

Izuku: "This isn't the blast attack, Mineta. It's must more different..."

He then face the villains.

Villain #1: "Heh. This kid must be stupid, thinking that he can take on all of us."

Villain #2: "He's probably an idiot!"

Izuku then smirked.

Izuku: "It's time to end this!"

Izuku then rushed through the crowds of villains, defeated them with ease, along with the same red aura that was around him from before. Shigaraki was in disbelief again.

Tomura: "First he defeated Nomu, now he can manage to defeat a whole pack of villains like it was nothing?! I'm so mad right now!"

Izuku then took out all of them. His classmates were shocked to that he could do that. Shigaraki then rushed at him and touched his arm, as he smiled thinking that he was finally dead. But Izuku wasn't fazed as nothing happened, while Shigaraki was shocked and confused.

Tomura: "How?! How are you not dead?!"

Izuku: "Hmph. Weak."

Izuku then pulls his arm from Shigaraki's grasp as he then smacks him in the face, sending him towards the fountain. He then fell to his knees as his classmates rushed to him.

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit* Midoriya-Chan. Are you alright?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Sero: "You should probably head to Recovery Girl when this is over."

Shigaraki picked himself up as Kurogiri was now behind him.

Tomura: "Kurogiri. Take us out of here."

Kurogiri: "Are you sure, Tomura Shigaraki?"

Tomura: "Yes. Just do it."

Kurogiri: "Very well, then."

Kurogiri opened up a warp and Tomura walked straight through while the students saw that Iida and the staff there at the door. Tomura then walked into a bar as he sat down in a chair.

Kurogiri: "Are you fine, Tomura Shigaraki, after that event?"

He didn't receive an answer as Shigaraki started laughing.

Tomura: "Hahaha! I can't believe it." 

Kurogiri: "What do mean by that?"

Tomura: "What I mean is that, our enemies have a secret character with them. He also has peaked my curiosity. We'll need to think of a way to bring him to our side."

Kurogiri: "Very well. Should I tell him about this?"

Tomura: "Yes, I think Master would like to hear about this."

[Meanwhile]

After the police arrived, they took care of the villains and put them under arrest. Tsukauchi then began to run the numbers of the students to see if any of them were missing.

Naomasa: "20... 21... 22. That looks like everyone's here. Except for Midoriya."

Mina: "Sir? How's Thirteen doing?"

Naomasa: "Well let me call the doctor to see how she's doing."

He then pulled his phone out and called the doctor, who began to explain things.

Doctor: "Thirteen received massive damage as her back was nearly destroyed by her Quirk. But thankfully, we managed to stabilize her. So she's just doing alright now."

Jirou: "Thank god."

Iida: "What about our teacher, Mr. Aizawa?"

Doctor: "Unfortunately, Aizawa got damaged heavily by whatever attacked him. He sustained damaged to his eyes, so we don't know if he'll be able to see again. But the important thing is. Is that he'll be alright." 

Sero: "Hopefully he's doing alright."

Sato: "Yeah, I hope he is."

Momo then spoke out.

Momo: "How is Midoriya-san doing? Is he okay?"

Tsukauchi then hanged up with the doctor before turning to Momo.

Naomasa: "The kid's fine. Even though he got attacked multiple times, he still survived. He's being treated by Recovery Girl right now."

Ochaco: "Thank god."

Naomasa: "You kids should probably head home now. Your teachers will take care things from now on."

They listened and walked off.

Naomasa: "Sansa!"

A cat like police officer then walked up to him.

Sansa: "Yes, sir?"

Naomasa: "I want you to look after things here. I'm gonna have a talk with the Principal about seeing if I can check the school's perimeters."

Sansa: "Yes, sir!"

Naomasa then walked off to find Nezu.

[Meanwhile]

Izuku was now in Recovery Girl's office as he then opened his eyes and saw that he was in a bed.

Izuku: "God... What happened..."

RG: "Ah. You're awake now, sonny."

Izuku turned to see his grandma, sitting on a chair.

Izuku: "Grandma? Why am I here in your office?"

RG: "It's because that I was healing you after your fight with the villains."

Izuku: "Oh... yeah... I forgot that happened..."

RG: "Just rest for now, sonny. You'll have lots of energy after you're fully healed."

Izuku: "Alright then..."

He then slept as time passed on his healing. While in his sleep, Izuku wondered how things will turn out in the future after this event. Well one thing is for sure. It's gonna be bad.

[End of Part 2]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
245K 16K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...