The Castle that Changed my li...

By POTATO_QUEEN_WEY-

Killer Target. A young lady who was taught to live of her free will and to never listen to rules. Magic flowe... More

Explanation
Designs (edited x3)
Prologue
Chapter 1: What now?
Chapter 2: Unexpected meeting
Chapter 3: Settling in
Chapter 4: Morning visit
Chapter 5: Quite a shock
Chapter 6: Tears for lost ones
Chapter 7: The Meeting
Chapter 8: Meetings and horses
Chapter 9: Attacks and fights
Chapter 11: Plans
Chapter 12: Unexpected actions
Chapter 13: Closer than before
Chapter 14: A Peacefully Chaotic Meeting
Chapter 15: Secrets
Chapter 16: The truth
Chapter 17: Important things
Chapter 18: Exploring
Chapter 19: The ball
Chapter 20: Building trust
Chapter 21: What is going on!?
Chapter 22: Surprise~!
Chapter 23: New rules
Chapter 24: Relaxation day
Chapter 25: More and more boredom
Chapter 26: Shadows
Chapter 27: Filling up with love
Chapter 28: Stuck in a room
Chapter 29: Escaping
Chapter 30: Meeting the child & Chillaxing
Chapter 31: Fin
?????
Prologue to the new story! :D

Chapter 10: Fights & more fights

217 15 9
By POTATO_QUEEN_WEY-

Warning: A lot of fighting and swearing

__________________

"So you're basically telling me that we were attacked by a tribe, then they questioned who you and I were, and you lied that we were together and had a child!?" Nightmare growled.

"Yeah" Killer smiled awkwardly.

"They should have thought you were lying! Why would I have a child with someone like you!? You even disrespected the royal family by lying that you gave birth to the future heir of the king" Nightmare growled.

"It was the only way for us to get out in one piece!" Killer snapped.

"Why do they even care about children and couples!?" nightmare growled. "You must have used sorcery," he whispered.

"Okay listen up here! One! Some tribes truly respect those who are together and have children! Two, what did you just say!?" Killer snapped, as she got up. Nightmare copied the same action.

Now both were standing up, their eyes locked as they glared at each other. Both were probably going to start a fight. Physically or verbally, it was going to be one of those two. Did it happen? No, luckily Dream was there to stop them both. He didn't hear anything but he heard a lot of movement in Killer's room. For one second something came to Dream's mind but he quickly shook the thought away.

"Hey!"

Both Nightmare and Killer froze, they looked over to Dream. Killer was grabbing Nightmare's hair with one hand and with the other she was grabbing his collar. Thought Nightmare picking up Killer by her collar.

"Stop it you two!" Dream snapped as he walked over to them. "And put her down slowly" Dream said glaring as he watched his brother who was about to throw Killer to the floor.

Nightmare scoffed and slowly placed her down. 'I will get her later' Nightmare thought.

"We are not done," Killer whispered to Nightmare. "What time is it?" she asked as she fixed her dress.

"Late enough for it to be lunchtime" ream smiled and he guided Killer out of the room. Soon he glared back at Nightmare.

As Killer walked in front both brothers stayed behind her, Dream only paid attention to Nightmare. Though Nightmare was glaring at Killer as if she had just tried to kill him or someone.

Right now, they were all eating lunch. The silence between Killer and Nightmare was intoxicating. Before they might have even made eye contact or have a short conversation. But now, they wouldn't even look at each other or they would glare at each other.

The queen and king noticed the tension too, but they didn't really know what to do. Normally they wouldn't care much. Truly they had high hopes that Killer would finish being chosen by Nightmare, though they could easily get them to get married. They would do it if Nightmare didn't find anyone else, they would get both married even if they didn't want to.

After all, Killer came from a very wealthy family. The king and queen had also

realized a few months ago that another man from other kingdoms had tried asking for her hand. That was one of the few reasons they chose Killer to marry Nightmare. But the two reasons that mostly affected why Killer was chosen was because she came from a wealthy family and many men wanted to marry her. So they both wanted her as one of the princesses or invited people who could get married to Nightmare.

"What happened between you two? You started warming up with each other" The queen said sweetly.

"Don't worry mother, it was nothing important" Nightmare smiled, fake smiled.

"You two have lost your friendship, you must tell us what happened" the king interrupted, "things like this can't happen so easily" he added.

"Don't worry dad" Nightmare growled.

"Nightmare, you know you can't lie," the king snapped.

"Oh trust me, I can! And I will if I want to!" Nightmare snapped, quickly getting up.

"Nightmare sit back down! NOW!" the king roared.

"You don't have control over me!" Nightmare snapped.

"Go to your room," the king said more calmly. "Now" he added sternly.

"F*ck*ng old man" Nightmare mumbled under his breath...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What do you want to do?" Killer asked, she looked over to Cross. She was weirdly quite elegant. Killer really wanted to know but didn't want to annoy Cross. She just shrugged and yawned.

It was late in the afternoon, a few hours before they had to go eat dinner. Both brothers were busy practicing becoming kings and studying and blah, blah, blah!

Killer had been told that both twins would be turning 18 in a few months. One month before the new king's coronation it would be revealed who would be king, the townsfolk were already getting ready actually. Making flags with both of the twin's colors.

In the front was Dream's design. Golden with sun and other cute yellow things. While Nightmare's design was in the back of the flag. Purple and a white beautiful moon, though a few goopy tentacles were coming out. As if they represented Nightmare's "true" form.

All of this was kind of confusing to Killer but she still accepted it, she continued brainstorming on what to do. Suddenly the silence was broken as footsteps were heard. Both young ladies looked up to see Nightmare and Dream walking over to them, with the king and queen behind them.

Cross wasn't bothered or really seemed to care, though Killer knew there was something fishy going on. And soon enough Cross probably felt it too. The king and queen seemed very excited, Dream seemed excited but nervous, and Nightmare seemed annoyed.

Killer quickly looked over to Cross, as if trying to get some answers. As if Cross knew what was going on, but truly none of the two ladies knew what in the name of the creators was going on.

"Is everything okay?" Killer asked politely as she sat up. Cross quickly dusted some dust off and sat up politely too. They had let themselves rest and had lost their "lady-like" pose while sitting.

"Well there were supposed to be around 50 ladies who participated to win our son's hands, now there are only 5 left and we are thinking that you two might be the lucky ones," the queen smiled. Killer froze.

What did she mean!? Killer gasped, was she now supposed to marry one of the twins. If that was the case then they could get her married to Dream! He was a sweetheart and actually treated her nicely. Unlikely Nightmare treated her like a pest.

So why should she bother to become queen? It's not like she wanted to marry Nightmare and Cross was probably marrying Dream. Killer sighed nervously looking over to Cross, she seemed shocked but a smirk was plastered on her face. Though it soon disappeared.

"Why have your plans changed?" Cross asked.

"Well, we found out that it would be better to just have our sons married sooner or at least have their wifes chosen before and then have more time to prepare things," The king explained.

"Sometimes things happen and change comes" the queen smiled nervously.

"But are there still chances that the other three princesses get to be with your sons?" Killer asked, Nightmare immediately glared at her but averted his gaze away.

"Yes, there is still a chance they might get chosen, but we are pretty sure you two will likely get to be queens," the king explained. "I and my wife must go now, you guys can stay here," the king said as he and the queen walked away.

Soon the twins sat on another couch, each one on their own. Dream seemed kind of excited but Nightmare felt uneasy. He didn't really want to marry anyone, or at least be lucky like his father to get a few years without having a queen or partner by his side before deciding who that was going to be. Shockingly enough, his mother used to be a townsperson, she grew up in the street with many more. Luckily the twin's father fell in love with her and took her in, he taught her how to act like a "lady" and "queen". And so she was chosen to be the next queen.

Nightmare's father actually lied that she came from a very faraway land and was the richest princess there. But they were attacked and she was forced to flee, and soon he found her and married her.

Though, Nightmare wasn't into love stories. He would just search for the prettiest and richest woman in his kingdom and marry her. It's not like her parents would deny it. Everyone wants one of their daughters to marry the prince or future king.

"Are you two going to finally tell us what happened between you two?" Dream asked, looking over to Nightmare and Killer.

"NO-" "Sure, I will tell you the whole thing with detail" Killer smiled mischievously.

"Gosh I hope my parents don't choose you, you are a horrible queen and wife" Nightmare growled.

"Same for you!" Killer smiled.

"Truly, if I were your husband I would poison your tea" Nightmare snapped.

"And if I were your wife, I would drink it," Killer smiled.

"Agh!"

"Please stop fighting and just tell us," Dream sighed.

"Killer will not say a word" Nightmare growled.

"Nightmare, come on! You two are extremely angry at each other for no damn reason at all, or for a reason that you won't tell me!" Dream snapped.

"Fine! If you really want to know then why don't I tell you myself!" Nightmare snapped.

"Go ahead!" Dream smiled.

"Killer lied to a tribe that I and her are together and have a f*ck*ng child!" Nightmare snapped.

"It was the only way to get out alive!" Killer snapped getting up.

"Oh really!? You are a little b*tch! We even had to act as if we were together in front of them!" Nightmare growled, quickly getting up and walking towards Killer.

On the other hand, Killer just blushed, remembering how Nightmare had kissed her neck. His soft lips pressed against her skin, they were warm and calming. She wanted that to happen again... what was she thinking!? No... she hated Nightmare, she didn't even want to see his face again.

Suddenly a big, bright red knife was put in front of them. Stopping them from moving any forward. Killer could see Dream holding Nightmare back. Nightmare was already getting covered in the weird goop.

"Sit down you two, and explain it from the beginning" Cross order. Her voice was cold but dominant. Everyone in the room sat back down, Nightmare and Killer glaring at each other.

Both Nightmare and Killer had their turns to explain, though they kept on interrupting each other when they changed even the slightest detail. This got Cross and Dream tired. So Cross took Killer to another corner of the library while Dream and Nightmare stayed discussing where they were.

Soon they all got together, Cross and Dream were whispering to each other. Every once in a while they looked excited but soon their facial expressions changed to worrisome. How could it go from getting attacked, to Killer saving Nightmare's life, to both acting like they were together and had a family, to them hating each other once again?

Killer's was the best and one of the only matches left for Nightmare. The other poor young ladies would either be killed or abused by Nightmare. Killer had higher chances of defending herself and being able to stay healthy throughout the "relationship". But both humans showed signs of love or attraction to each other.

Grey watched everything secretly. Why were Dream and Cross so desperate to get both Killer and Nightmare together?

He didn't hear much, but he did hear something about a kiss. Had his sister finally fallen in love, had the prince chosen her? At least his sister would be happy, he might need to go back to his old house but it was still worth it. His sister wouldn't be in danger and she would be happy. She would have a family or someone to love like she always had dreamed of.

To be fair, it was actually very predictable. Even Grey wanted to start his own family or adopt children. After all, their parents always talked about their love stories. Always exciting for Killer and Grey to get a family when they grow up. But always keeping them away from everyone.

So Killer and Grey grew to have been introverted. Since they never left their home territory or rarely did. When they left to meet people they would always go away from the crowd of people and move the two on their own. Unless it was with family members, then they were a bit more open.

Killer was blowing on the cloth covering her face, to be real... she was quite bored. Since it covered most of her face and it was quite long when she blew it, it didn't show much. The sound of shuffling distracted her from the conversation she was having with Dream, Cross, and... Nightmare.

Quickly but silently she threw some knives missing on purpose. But they seemed to have caught something... more like someone. The room immediately fell silent. Killer gasped as she saw who it was...

"Grey! What the hell!?" Killer snapped, quickly getting up. She trotted over to her brother and took back the knives. They had gotten stuck on his clothes and trapped him against a wall. There were tears in his eyes, he must have been really shocked when he got hit by the knives.

Killer quickly grabbed and hugged Grey, relaxing him down. She carried him bridge-style and sat on a couch with him on her lap. He tightly grabbed onto her shirt, tears streaming down.

Killer whispered nice things trying to calm him down. Luckily after a few minutes, it worked. Awkwardly staring up, Killer saw everyone staring at her. Grey had fallen asleep on her.

"Why would you take a slave as your brother?" Nightmare asked, his eyes narrowing. He knew this was offensive to Killer and Grey.

"Oh, so you really want to play that game!?" Killer snapped.

"No more stupid games!" Dream exclaimed as he got up glaring at both Nightmare and Killer. Though it seemed like he didn't know what else to do.

"Let's all just go to sleep," Cross said, getting up and stretching.

_____________________________

Question of the day: If you found a new species of animal(s) what would you name it?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. I almost forgot to post today so like- sorry that I posted it so late!

Basically a short story on how I remembered about posting the chapter:

Me: I feel like I'm forgetting something

My brain: Your sanity?

Me: No, something else

My brain: The book?

Me: What? No- OMG! YES- I forgot to post a chapter! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My Brain: AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ye-

Also, I just redrew Killer since I messed up her original design, and now I have to start with Cross's design. My hands hurt. :')

Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe, eat healthily, sleep well, and have a great day/afternoon/night!

Word count:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 239 16
Horror Axe, the new member of Nightmare's gang, had just joined the gang for a few days. He had been introduced with Error, Killer and Cross. There's...
2.9K 107 22
"Look I can explain." It was Sci ------- DD/MM/20YY. Sci had a breakthrough a way to preserve monsters from dusting. The experiment covered by the t...
20.6K 639 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
169K 10.7K 51
For the Crossmare anniversary uwu This is a hunger games Undertale crossover because I'm starting to run out of original ideas. --- "I-I dreamed it w...