Some Cats can be so clingy. (...

By SatinTeaRose

Poor poor (Y/n) doesn't know what she's getting into when a strange cat starts to follow her relentlessly aro... More

A/n
An unknown obsession...
Dance Lessons
Not really sisters
We're Simply Meant to Be
Inspiration
A mysterious voice...
Part A
Part B
Happy days!~
How is it you sing?
Anything but that

Update

983 8 0
By SatinTeaRose

Whoops, haha. It's been a while huh? Since the last time I've updated this story I've officially graduated and am off to college this fall. Time flies. I'm so sorry for the cliff hanger of this story but I just lost motivation and interest for these stories. I have one unposted draft that I can post for you all but I'm not sure I'm ever going to continue this. Sorry for the disappointing update haha, maybe I'll find the motivation to update this in the future. I'll make sure to post that draft right after this, and thank you again for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 30.9K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
260K 6.6K 28
1985 was a time you would never forget. Being lured into a backroom in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria by an animatronic rabbit, while watching all your fri...
2.4K 54 24
My version of when I join in with Jack Skellington to help stop Oogie from taking over Halloweentown.
3.1K 81 22
When Xever was still a child, he and his little sister Luna were both neglected by their parents and abandoned on the streets. He and Luna were insep...