Dance Lessons

I'm terribly sorry for the quality of the photo above, I took a trip to Minnetonka cave in Utah and took this picture. I thought it might fit for a Phantom-ish atmosphere.
But anyway, enjoy the chapter!
----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----
You excited the room with the quietest of step, making sure to not attract any attention. You weren't really supposed to be in there, but it didn't matter if no one found out...

You stood behind the curtains, watching as girls filed in for practice, waiting for your opportunity to step in. You quickly slipped in and stood in your assigned spot, but you just weren't fast enough.
"Why exactly are you late miss Noir!"
Asked a slightly irritated Madame Giry.
"U-um, I slept in Madame..." You answered meekly, a deep blush creeping onto your cheeks.

"Don't let it happen again...NOW! Back to practice girls! We have a performance soon and I expect perfection!" She projected her voice so your slightly large group could hear.
----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----
Unknown to you, a little Persian cat sat by quietly, watching you prance about the stage.
"Ayesha!" A voice called over to her in an irritated tone. She looked over lazily to see Erik standing in the shadows backstage, looking quite ridiculous trying to beckon her over.
She simply flicked her tail and sashayed over to his former friend Madame Giry, who picked up the small cat, setting her on the stage next to her.
"Damn you old hag.." He muttered.
He stomped off, determined to get his pet back.
----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----
"Alright, that's enough for today girls."
Mme. Giry called out, eyeing Ayesha as she strutted over to (Y/N) and jumped onto the resting girl's lap.
"(Y/N), I'd like to have a word with you." She called you over.
"I swear if this is about the sleeping in I didn't mean to, I simply lost track of time and and-"
She cut you off with her finger.
"It's fine. I was talking about your little friend." She gestured to the small cat beside you.
"Oh...I'm not sure where she came from, I'm sorry if she isn't aloud here, I have no idea-"
She cut you off once again.
"Sorry... I'm rambling."
"Don't ask me how I know, but her name is Ayesha." She walked off, leaving you in confusion.
"Huh....well then Ayesha, we should get you something to eat."
You walked off toward the small kitchen they had for the members who lived in the opera house.
She trailed behind you, strutting confidently after you, glaring at something in the shadows.
"What is it Ayesha dear?" You stopped walking and stroked her ears.
A low growl was heard from the shadows, it almost sounded like a person.
"Come on sweetie." You picked her up worriedly and took off a bit faster towards the kitchen.
----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----