An unknown obsession...

What a lovely voice.....and what a waste for it to just be in the chorus...
You are (Y/N), a former ballet girl moved to the chorus.
---- ---- ----
----
---- ---- ----
Ayesha sat quietly as Erik moved to watch a certain (H/C) haired girl through the Prima Donna mirror.
He always did this, she found it quite ridiculous. She could tell he loved her, why didn't he just confront her?

She yawned and flicked her cinnamon colored tail, standing up.
Jumping onto Erik's lap, she pawed gently at his chest.

"What is it my dear?"
He would do this often, he would speak to her and then throw his voice to make it seem like she was speaking.
Mind you, the voice he used was ridiculous. Not quite the elegant voice she deserved.

"Are you really going to just sit here?"
"Well what else can I do? I'm not exactly a dashing patron who could sweep her off her feet..."
"That doesn't mean you can't try."

He let out a sigh.
"Not today..."
She rolled her eyes. Or...as well as a cat could. In his mind she did.
Leaping down from his lap, she made her way back to the lair.
He looked back at the young girl.

"Not today..."

----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----
"Ayesha?" Erik had been looking just about everywhere in his home for his beloved cat.
She seemed to have gone missing while he was away.
"I'm afraid she's probably...." He let out a sigh and set out for the Prima Donna room.
There, sitting on top of a sleeping girl. Was Ayesha.
(Y/N) would soon wake up and he knew that. So he had to act quickly.

"Ayesha!" He called through the mirror in a sort of whisper-yell.
She looked up at the mirror and seemed to smirk at him.
"What's wrong? Am I bothering you?"
She teased him by curling closer to his beloved (Y/N).
"Why you little..."
He let out a frustrated growl, but quickly covered his mouth, remembering you were there.
He decided to just wait till she came back. It wouldn't take long, right?

Right?
---- ---- ----
----
---- ---- ----

You woke up to a strange heaviness on you.
You open your eyes to see an absolutely gorgeous Persian cat sprawled lazily across your chest.
She was extremely elegant, and you noticed that she wore a beautiful collar that appeared to be covered in gems.
"Well hello there..." You slowly pet her and she looks up at you happily.
You continue to pet her while looking around the room.
"I must have fallen asleep in here..." You let out a sigh and looked down at the cat on your lap.
"Where did you come from little friend?" You asked jokingly.
She only looked up at you and blinked.
"Well, that's ok... I have to get up, and suppose you have somewhere to be as well."
You got up, expecting her to get up and head for the door. But she just sat there, looking at you.
"Sticking with me then?"
You smiled and chose an outfit for the day, a plain blue dress with a white ribbon to tie your hair back.
Once you had finished, you opened the door and walked out, the Persian cat following you.
----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----