Not really sisters

"There we are..." You gently placed a bowl of cream on the floor for your small friend.
"Angel.."
It was faint but you heard it.
"Hello?" You asked cautiously, gently padding over to the direction of the voice.
"You have something that belongs to me..." It sounded as if it was across the room now.
"Show yourself! What do
I have that is yours?" You asked in irritation. If this was some stagehand's trick, it wasn't very funny.
You felt a warm breath go down your neck.
"I'm right here." It sounded extremely close. You whipped around, to find nothing there.
"I'd like my companion back..." It was now right beside you, directly in your ear.
"I'm sorry Monsieur, I don't know what you mean..." You said on confusion.
You felt a hand gently grab your wrist.
"Don't make this difficult..."The voice said gently.
That did it.
You ran over and picked up Ayesha who had just finished her meal and took off down the hall to the dorm room, hoping to find safety in the crowd of blabbering girls.

----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----

"Good heavens (Y/N)! You look as though you've seen a ghost!" Commented your 'sister' as you burst into the room. Her parents had adopted you at a young age, changing your last name to Noir, though it was originally (L/N).
"I feel as though I have! A voice was speaking to me, though I could not place it to a being! Oh but it had the most melodic voice...." Your voice became dreamy as you thought back to your experience.
"What's with the cat?" She asked in confusion, pointing to Ayesha.
"Oh, she's been following me around! I'm not sure where she came from though..." You muttered.
"Her name is Ayesha apparently. Some how Madame Giry knew...."
You trailed off looking at your sister's neck.
"What are those marks?" You asked, glaring at her.
Her cheeks flushed and she attempted to hide the obvious blemishes.
"Oh, I-It's nothing!"
"Have you been seeing someone?"
"No!"
"That's scandalous! Lizzy you mustn't , what would the others think?"
"I haven't been seeing anyone! They're just bruises, I fell!"
"I do hate it when you lie to me Lizzy.."
"I'm not lying!"
"I know when you lie! Lizzy we may not be direct sisters, but I've lived with you long enough to when you're lying or not. I'm not as stupid as I look!" Tears welled in your eyes as you slightly raised your voice.
"Well you know what? I don't care! Yes I have been seeing someone! But it's not like anyone can stop me!"
"What would our mother think?"
"She's not even your mother! And you're not my sister!" She yelled, immediately covering her mouth, realizing what she had just said.
"(Y/N) I'm so sorry I didn't mea-"
"No. You're right. I'm not your sister.
And she's not my mother. Because my parents are dead. And you have the nerve to speak ill of her. At least you had a mother! Imagine how hard it was for me! You wouldn't exactly know what it was like to be told by your own mother that you were an accident that just happened to be born into this world because God pitied you."
She grew pale and looked down in shame.
"Yes. I suppose I'm not your sister." You stormed out of the room, Ayesha hot on your heels as you headed once more to the Prima Donna room.

----   ----   ---- 
---
----   ----   ----