Antonio's

By izzyl0ve

Ellie was at a club with her friends but she didn't realise that night was going to change the rest of her li... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 2

2.1K 41 15
By izzyl0ve

Antonio's POV:

She wouldn't stop moving in my arms so I grab her waist and pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her. Why do I feel like this I'm the mafia boss the Italian mafia boss why do I feel like she was what was missing my whole life no stop Antonio.

After a few minutes I heard her breaths slow which means she's asleep. I play with her soft hair and soon fell asleep aswell.

I woke up and look at the click on my bedside table it was 7:00am. I felt something moving in my arms and noticed her I wrap my hands round her tighter and put my head in her neck taking in her vanilla scent. This girl is beautiful I can't get over her.

Ellie's POV:
I woke up to hands tightly wrap around me it was Antonio he had his head on my neck he looked so peaceful. "Antonio?" I say "mh?"
he says in a morning voice oh my god.

"I can't move" I say I felt him smirk against my neck and he says "that's because your not your staying with me." I was confused that he is not mad at me for trying to run away last night but I decided not to remind him.

"Come on then you have work to do" he says he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and gave me a maids uniform. It was a black short sleeve small dress that had some white on it and a pair of plain black small heel shoes. It was quite revealing and showed some of my ass which I didn't like.

"Go on then get changed" as he started to change into a long sleeve white button shirt and black trousers and started to do his tie as he stares at me but I don't move.

"C-can I have some privacy please" I stutter no I can't show him I'm scared of him but I mean he can kill me any second.

"No now hurry you need to help the other maids with breakfast" he says and I reluctantly got changed in front of him. He smirked and got out a cigarette and lighted it and I look at him he reminds me of my father he abused me and smoked a lot and stinked of cigarettes all the time he abused me and my mother. He passed away last year because of his lungs from smoking.

"Come on princess no time to waist you have work to do" Antonio says and leads me to a kitchen and there was 5 maids already there. I'm met with a very pretty lady looking about 30 she had black hair and blue eyes she was beautiful.

"Hi sweetie I'm guessing your the new maid" she says and looks up at Antonio and he nods. "Well it's nice to meet you I'm Maria and you are?" She asks me but before I could reply a lady looking about 20-25 appears.

She looked so fake she had light blonde hair and blue eyes it was obvious she had loads of fake tan on and her face was caked in makeup.

"whatever your name is back to work I own this kitchen" the lady says and Maria walks away. "Ellie I have to go I'll see you at breakfast" Antonio says and kisses my forehead and walks up the stairs and out of sight.

"Bitch he's mine so don't even think of trying anything and get to work now!" the lady says and and I scurry of to the kitchen and start to cut up fruit because Maria told me to.

When I finished i put the cut up fruit in a bowl why do they need so much food there can't be that many people right. When I was done I start to carry it to the other counter. I see about 30 men in suits came in and the maids all smiled and some of the men smirked.

I stand frozen holding the bowl of fruit and a man looked at me and winked and they kept walking and then into the dinning room.

The lady from earlier came and snatched the fruit of me and put it down on the counter. Then I saw Antonio walking down the stairs he was looking at all the maids looking for someone and then his eyes landed on me and he just nodded and walked into the dinning room.

"Lady's come on get the food and put it on the table" Maria says and I grab the fruit bowl again and walk into the dinning room.

There was a long table and everyone sat I noticed Antonio staring at me he was sat at the end of the table with some men who tried to start a conversation with him. Most were deep in conversations I place the bowl down on the table and some of the men look at me. I was trying not to bend down as putting food on the table because I would of shown my full ass of to all these men.

I was standing in the corner with the other maids and then the man that winked at me earlier pointed at me I stood there confused and then the girl from earlier said "he wants something dumbass" as she pushes me forward.

I approach the man he looked in his 20s he had black hair "h-how can I help you sir?" I ask him he smirks at my shyness "I have a request meet me after you finish your work and we can have a little fun" the man says he didn't whisper it or anything he didn't care who heard.

We were quite near Antonio and he was staring at me did he hear what he said oh shit. I nod and walk back over to the maids. "Ugh how does this bitch get Giovanni wanting her" one of the maids said.

Was she jealous i smirked I love annoying people like it was my favourite thing to do. After they finished eating Giovanni winked at me and walked out with the rest of the men including Antonio.

we start to get the plates that need cleaning and I start to wash them up after about 5 minutes the blonde bitch came in "bitch Antonio wants you to get him coffee" she says glaring at me. "No thanks I'm busy you can do it" I smiled at her.

"No he wants you" she says and shoves a tray of coffee and a cup of milk and sugar at me i mod and start walking up the stairs.

Wait were the fuck am I going "excuse me do you know we're Antonio is" I ask a man he looked a little older then me "yes down the hall to the left" he says I nod and walk over to the door and knock.

"Come in" I heard Antonio say i walked in and go to his desk and place the tray down. "Ellie you will not go to Giovanni after you Finnish work" he says standing up.

"But I have t-to don't I?" I say why doesn't he want me to go. "He is a dangerous man Ellie people here have no respect for woman as you saw yesterday with my brother" he says I knew he was right.

I nod and he pulls me by my waists to him and snakes his arms around me "your mine" he whispers in my ear and then goes fish kissing my neck.

"Boss he won't pay..oh" a man walks in spotting me and Antonio he was dragging a person that has blood all down him and looked in a bad condition. I look up at Antonio he was still holding me close by my waist he didn't seem bothered.

"Marco pay or I'll have to get your wife involved" Antonio said the man looked petrified. "I-I don't have e-enough money" the man in the floor says.

"Take him to the basement put him in a cell" Antonio says dismissing the subject as the man was dragged out as the door closed we could hear him screaming down the corridor.

"A-Antonio?" I say I felt bad for the man "yes love?" He was still holding my waist and we were just standing still talking. "He doesn't deserve that!" I felt brave so I just said it.

He turned me around so I'm facing him and has a confused expression on his face. "He is a bad man love" he says staring into my blue eyes and me staring back at his grey ones.

"So are you your not a good man you k-kill people without thinking twice" I shout at him I don't know we're this courage came from. "Ellie don't test me" but at this point I didn't give a fuck.

"No fucking let him go he never did anything to you!" I scream at him. He suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me down the stairs.

I see the maids in the kitchen Maria looked at me worriedly and the blonde bitch just smirked and started laughing.

I was pulled to some old rusty door and then taken into a place with cells in it was freezing because it was underground and the walls were brick and I saw people laying on the floor in a pool of blood others in the corner of there cells.

We walked past a wall of weapons and he dragged me to a empty cell and shoved me in and I fall on the floor and he locks the door behind me.

"You will stay here until you learn your lesson" Antonio says and walks of I just scurry into the corner of the small cell.

"Hello" I heard someone say and I jumped fuck. I noticed a man sat basically next to me in the cage next door the metal bars separating us.

"Pissed of Antonio? I'm surprised your not dead" the man says I noticed he looked about my age and was handsome as fuck.

"I'm Daniel I work for the Russian mafia" he holds his hand out into my cell. "E-Ellie" I shake his hand I was crying but he reached his hand up to my face and wiped my tears. "Hey it's alright I won't let him hurt you" Daniel says.

"Your very beautiful" he says then I heard the door opening and footsteps. Then the man stops at my cell and passed me a paper plate with some bread on.

"Antonio said eat" and after saying that he walks out. I didn't feel like Eating so I slid the plate to Daniel.

"Ellie what are you doing?" He says concerned I smile at him "I'm not hungry I don't know when the last time you ate so eat it please" I say he looks at the bread and says "I can't it's your food" I just nod at him and he eats it.

"Thank you Ellie" he says to me I nod and put my head against the wall and had my hands on my lap. But then he grabs one of my hands and holds it.

"Ellie we will one day get out of here together I promise" he says I smile I wanted a life with him.

I felt so cold I started shaking "I'm c-cold" I stutter he removes his hand off mine and pulls of his jacket and passed it to me passed the bar between us.

"Here" I put on his jacket with that I fell asleep as I felt his hand on my bare thigh.

"Tell me there plans NOW!" I woke up to someone screaming I noticed it was Antonio he was in Daniels cell he had a knife in his hand.

He heard shuffling and looked over to me "who's jacket is that" he asks me "i-its mine" Daniel says.

"You put your filthy hands on my GIRL!" Antonio screams at him "I-I was helping her she was cold I didn't want her to get s-sick" Daniel says.

Then his eyes found the paper plate on Daniels floor. "You gave him your food" Antonio says to me. I nod and start crying "FUCK SAKE" he yells.

"Dante get Ellie more food now!" And with that Antonio walks of. Then after a few minutes Dante came in and went in my cell and put the bread to my face. I look away and kick him we're the sun don't shine.

"Bitch your dead" as he grabs my neck and drags me up out my cell i hear Daniel yell my name "please let go I'm sorry" I cry and try get out of his arms.

Then I was shoved in a cell with a man in and then Dante says "have fun" and he locks the door and walks of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.1K 32
When a badass girl falls for her fathers best friend which is THE MAFIA KING that has returned after a long period of time. Will he feel the same wa...
14.1K 195 13
This book will contain bad word, violence and sex. So please read at your own risk. thanks you for all the reads and please comment and bad grammar i...
476K 9.3K 53
The Russo family hasn't had a girl born in the bloodline for generations. It all changes when Angela Rose Russo and her twins are born. The Russo fam...
25.1M 703K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...