SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTER FOUR

325 23 12
By LittleRedHen_

How long have I been here?

I don't know anymore.

The moon is now high in the sky and I am nowhere near escaping this freaking forest! Yes, he told me to stay and wait for him but he never came back after half an hour and the darkness is swallowing me whole. And I fear that if I don't move from that spot I might suffocate.

So here I am walking like a turtle while nervously looking around. I will never let my guard down. I rubbed the side of my arms that I have been hugging because the cold breeze blew again.

Then a sudden sound of broken twig stopped me from my tracks. I felt like all the hair of my body stood up. And my soul left.

It was just nothing..

I tried to think it that way so I would calm down but I didn't when I heard another sound followed by another and it felt like whoever or whatever it was that stepping on it is coming to my direction.

I froze in my spot unable to move or do anything. I even thought of stopping myself from breathing.

Was it another monster?

Another like V?

Who dragged me here in this fuckin' forest?

And left me alone without anything except his words to wait for him?

Suddenly, the fear that I've been feeling vanished and was replaced by too much irritation and annoyance!!

Oh I had enough I swear!

Whatever it is that's coming behind me, if it was to touch me I won't hesitate to fuckin defend myself! Even if it's death.

Then there it is, I felt something touch my shoulder and because I'm very well alert, I quickly turn to punched whatever it is and to my surprise, he caught my fist and pulled me closer and leaned his face to mine.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I backed away my face to prevent us from kissing again! Damn right, it's fuckin' hella V!

I retrieved my hand back from him and poked the side of his chest so hard so he would know I'm pissed! "More like, where.the.fuck.did.you.go! You just left me alone you jerk!" My tears are now very near from falling because of mix emotions.

"I told you to wait didn't I?" He said coldly.

"Oh hell you don't scold me for leaving that spot where you left me because you don't know how terrified I am while sitting alone under a tree, hearing lots of howls and weird sounds coming from who-knows-what and patiently waiting for your fucking return! I even thought that I'll die again! Which is a freaking possibility because I have no one but my weak self to defend me!" A tear scaped my left eye. I quickly turned around and wiped it. Embarrassed because he saw me cried.

"That's not possible..." Was all he said after my outburst.

I mentally faced palmed.

There is no way he will feel bad about me.

I just sighed.

"Come again?" I turn to him much more calm now and fixed.

"It's impossible for you to be killed again.."

"And why is that?"

"I'll explain it to you on the way. Come with me.." he turn around and walked.

I quicky followed him from behind not knowing where we are going again this time. I'm just following him because I don't have any choice.  Well, at least he came back. I'm glad.

"You're impossible to get killed or to die." He started, eyes on the road. "Once you made a deal with me, I am the only one who can tell when will you die or if you're going to live forever. Yes. I am like your authority and you are not allowed to die without me approving it or without me saying it. I am your grim reaper you can say that. And I am the one who is keeping your soul.."

I stared at him though he's not looking at me.

I am not allowed?

"So...I'm like..... immortal?"

He stayed silent so I took that as a yes. Rude!

"That's why I'm stuck with you? And had to serve you till eternity?"

Yes. Sadly, it is written in the contract that I am going to serve him.

Slave.

"No. That part is for my own..." he finally answered.

I stopped on my tracks and look at him with my mouth wide open. I can't believe this! He stopped too and turn to me with smug look on his face. Why you—SHSKSJSJKSKSJSJSKSJSJSKS!

"You gotta pay me for saving your life, little bun.." his lips rose and formed into an annoying grin! "Now, let's go. Before the portal closed.."

My face quickly change from irritated to curious. Did I heard that right? Portal?

"Yeah.." he answered the question in my mind with his bored tone. Oh right, I can't keep talking to myself because he can hear my thoughts. Damn! My privacy just got taken away! I wanna cry!

(╥﹏╥)

"To where?" I asked.

"To where I can torture you, murder you, tore your soul apart and fed it to my pet kraken..." He look at me deadly and serious. I gulped. No way! No way! Nooo waaay!!

Then he fucking smiled!

He smiled at me like a fucking angel—it's cute actually—ah no! Not cute! Not cute!

"Yeah. I'm hot not cute.."

I paused. Oh shit! I tried not to think anymore. I can't keep myself from embarrassing well—myself to him. Ugh! Goddamn! I felt my cheeks are so red and my soul now literally left. My dignity.

(╥﹏╥)

I wish that this ground would just open and swallow me whole or the sky will rain stone to just kill me right here right now. But then—I won't be killed. Right, I'm immortal.

(T^T)

"Calm down, bunny. By the way, I'm just kidding 'bout that torture part so just relax and let's go." He gave me another sweet smile before walking again.

I let myself breathe first and followed him. We arrived at where I left and there's something round like a hole and it really looks like a portal. And whatever it is behind that hole, it's dark.

I watched V stepped on it and made his way to the other side. My eyes widened. Should I follow too? What if it's scary in there and full of monsters? What if V is not actually kidding about torturing me? What if—

The hole is now disappearing!

I rounded my fist and put it on my chest where my heart is rapidly beating inside. Alright. Alright! I'm scared! But I'm curious! Shit! I'm a bunny but curiosity will sure kill me!

I hesitated but ended up gripping my hair so tight and jumping right into the whole before it clearly disappeared behind me.

There's no backing out now.

I sighed. "Thought you're not coming.." V smirked.

Yeah. I surely hesitated.

"Welcome..." I looked up to meet his gaze. Then he moved aside and looked in front of us which made me looked at it too. "...To where you'll be living for the rest of your life.." He smiled at me but it's not sweet anymore. It's devilish!

I shivered but instead of feeling scared, I'm amazed. Not by V but by the scenery I'm looking at right now.

I let my eyes roam around. It's dark I must say. But because of the lava I think that surrounds the floating castle, it's bright but hot. Above the castle there are clouds—dark clouds and it strikes lightning and roars thunders. I felt like I'm inside a fantasy movie and was captured by the antagonist except that I followed him half willed.

I looked down from where we are standing and I saw a lake of lava under. Some pebbles fell and when it reached the lava, a smoke scaped. Yikes! You sure will melt when you fell there.

V snapped his fingers that's why he caught my attention. I looked at him with my confused look. Was there something that will happen.

Then in a split of a second, a hard metal path fell and it leads right straight to the castle like a bridge and it's like it is indicating us to go inside. I gulped but then V just walked on it so I followed.

"Woah..." My eyes keep on flickering while we walk. I stopped on my track to took a peek to the lava lake under us.

"Keep hopping bunny or you'll regret it.." V said and I frown. I have a name!

I looked behind where we are at a while ago and my eyes widened when the metal path is now folding to my direction and it's fast. I quickly ran to walk beside V. I sure regret stopping.

Then it hit me. "If I jump from here to the lava, will I die?" I curiously asked V.

"Why not try it.." he challenged.

I nodded. I stopped and look again at the lava. I breathe in. I just really want to know. I positioned myself to jumped but when I was about to, one strong arm was wrapped around my waist. I was pulled away from the edge of the path.

"Are you an idiot!?" V yelled to my face that I have to close my right eye and back away a little because he is still holding me and I think will not let me go.

"I-I just w-want to see. Y-You told me to t-try." I trembled while reasoning out.

It's just that he look so mad and it is scaring me. I'm just so stupid.

He looked at me even more intense and he lifted me up which took me in surprise. "W-W-W-W-What are you d-doing?" He put me on his shoulder like a sack and I felt embarrassed. Why does he have to carry me like this.

"I'll be carrying you to prevent you from doing idiotic things! Oh and for the record, even if you're immortal it doesn't mean that you're immune to pain. You just wouldn't die, but you'll felt the pain over and over again. That's the curse.." he stated.

I gulped, now even more terrified at the mess I got myself into.

<3

Yeah so I dunno how to end this chap that's why it got long HAHAHA and got lame. So that's all for today and I wanna thank my supportive bestie!!! (who corrupted my whole soul!!!!) Chos! Love you bish! I enjoy your comments a lot!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 578 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
24.9K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
26.4K 674 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...