Days Gone || Hwang Hyunjin

By youngNfreeAstronAut

•Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, liste... More

1• Arrival
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 •The birthday pt.1•
12 •The birthday pt.2•
13. The birthday pt. 3•
14
15.
17•
18•
19
20. Trip
21. My feelings for You
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29. Seoul
30. Meeting the boys
31. That one surprise
32
33• GoodBye
34•
•Epilogue•

16.

3.3K 118 34
By youngNfreeAstronAut

"How did you...?"

"I asked the admin if he knew, and he told me you had to register your birth date when you came here so he gave it to me."

"Clever"

"Thanks" she smiled. I just didn't know what to say, my heart was beating so fast I actually needed her to leave so I could breath properly again.

"Anyways, I'll go now, thanks for today. I'm sorry I worried you." She apologized.

"Don't worry about it" I scratched my neck.

"Good night Sam"

"Good night Hayul"

I went back in with a big smile from side to side. What was that about? Does she like me? All of these happy thoughts were coming one after another, but reality didn't take long to hit me.

I'm not here to flirt, I'm not here to feel happy actually. I'm here because I need to reflect, I need to work hard and live a normal non idol life. What is everybody going to think about me? I can't be here chilling and having a great time while the boys work hard.

I wish I could speak to Chan, but they're extremely busy right now. I don't even know what to feel anymore. I can't let Hayul like me, and I need to stop seeing her differently. I'm even lying to her about myself, what a mess.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hayul's POV

Am I stupid? Why did I even do that?

This guy I swear... What is it that I feel for him exactly? I can't really say I know him because yeah I dont, he's right about that, but he's been acting so kind and attentive towards me, it confuses me.

I guess it's the first time I deal with a guy, so anything nice can confuse me, I don't know. Either way, we're different, in a lot of aspects...I don't think it's a good idea to develop anything else than a friendship.

.
.
.
.
I looked at the phone with a new chat option with his number, irritated. Should I...?

No. Stop it Hayul, you shouldn't.

I mean he could have sent me a text too, but he didn't so maybe that means he doesn't really want to talk...he seriously meant it for an emergency. Yes, an emergency, nothing more.

Right?

I typed at least 20 times something different and immediately deleted it. What if he's sleeping? What if I wake him up and annoy him?

I locked the phone and placed it upside down, an unusual feeling was taking over me. Is this what you call butterflies?

After mentally struggling about him, I grabbed the phone again and opened the chat option. Come on, how bad can it be? I'll just thank him for the help again, that's all.

Me:
Thank you for helping me today :)

Should I send it?

I better not.

Or should I? No I shouldn't. 

Okay no, I wont, I'll delete this and-

I sent it. Damn.

I can't even believe I'm arguing with myself right now, and I'm behaving like a kid. Okay I sent it, so what? He'll just reply and I'll just read his reply and that's all.

.
.
.
.
I waited all night for his reply, the more minutes went by, the more embarrassed I felt, and regretted sending it. I must have looked desperate to him, he must be cringing so much and making fun of me and that lame message.

Next morning came. I opened my eyes and immediately remembered the phone and the message. I took it to see if he had replied, I don't even know why I felt nervous; I guess I really wanted him to do so.

There was no reply, and he had already seen it, it showed the time he did.

.
.
.
.
Hyunjin's POV

The moment I read her name on the top of the notification, my heart started beating faster and faster, I felt happy.

She thanked me for today, what can I reply?

Me:
Its no problem, I'm glad I could help you

Ugh... no. I already said it that way all night long, maybe something else.

Me:
You're welcome! :)

No, that ain't it

Me:
Anytime :) good night again, see you tomorrow!

Okay, maybe that can be. As I was about to hit the send button, I received a call from Chan.

"Hyung!"

"Oh Hyunjinie, how's everything going?

"It's going well. How about you guys? Is the stage ready?"

"Ye, ye, just a few details before we record it. That's not what I called you for though"

"What is it?"

"You know we've been testing people's reactions on social media, yes?"

"Uh Huh" I felt a little heart ache, I once again remembered the reason I'm here for.

"It's still divided, I won't lie"

"Oh..."

"But!" He tried cheering me up with his cute tone

"Even though we've been planning the other stages for the show, we've already thought of releasing a single in June"

"Okay...?"

"The idea is to have you in, Hyunjin. I told you I'm not leaving anyone behind, ever."

His words comforted me. Chan is one of the best human beings out there, I'm certain. The fact that even though I made a mistake, he still wants to look out for me...he's amazing.

"Have me in?"

"Yup Yup! I'll be sending you these days the lyrics and the base of the song. You'll probably have to come here in about a month to record both the song and your shot for the video" 

"In a month?"

"I mean, it's not your official comeback yet, that's still taking some more time, but you'll be in it. You can come here for it and go back for some more days before joining again."

I started tearing up.

"Thank you so much Chan Hyung"

"Ahh but don't cry! You'll be alright!"

We talked about a few more things before hanging up, I promised to watch and cheer for every single stage they'd do, as well as focusing on myself and my duties here. 

Since we talked untill very late, I felt awfully sleepy, and went straight  to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 456 12
His escape turned out to be another way into pain. One that was even worse... • ‚Why are you running away from me?' Minho asked, he didn't respond...
5.6K 96 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
158K 5.2K 45
"What are you doing?" "Hugging my Teddy bear" "You can't" "Why not?" "Because I don't want you to hug me" "(...) then why is your heart beating so...
612K 17.9K 72
a hwang hyunjin fanfic ( hyunjin x fem reader) 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨...