Saiouma Oneshots

Por lializzzz

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! There will be angst, fluff, and other stuff. I also take requests! I guess... Mรกs

Shrink
The Chase
Fear
Clingy
Thank You
Dinner (Part 1)
Power's Out
Scars
Cuddles
Movie Night
Intervention
Late Nights
Freeze Your Brain
Little Shu
Birthday Candles
Party Gone Wrong
Anxious Abandonment
Awake With You
Birthday Kisses
Drunken Liar
Raging Bullets
A Simple Rose
Music to My Ears
Breakdown
The Fanciest of Parties
!Important!
Your Second in Command
Bloody Rose Petals
Recovery
Not Discontinued
Choices

Look at the Moon (Part 1)

771 11 10
Por lializzzz

Angsty fluff, you whores :)
TW:
Rape
Abuse
Violence

Shuichi's POV:

       I've been searching for Kokichi for four days now. The last time I heard from him, he was coming home from work. I was on the phone with him, and he was giggling, but suddenly I heard a thud and Kokichi screeching. He was so close to the house... he was almost home. I haven't eaten, and I've barely slept since he went missing.

"Come on, Koko, we've gotta find him." I crouch down, and put the leash on our dog. She's a german sheperd, and because I'm with the police force, she's trained as a police dog. Letting Koko sniff Kokichi's scarf, she takes off towards the front door. I follow and open the door. I slam it shut behind me, not even bothering to lock it.

I let Koko lead me on foot to the crime scene... God, this place makes me nauseous when I see it.

There's a few people here for the search party. Rantaro, Kaede, Miu, Kirumi, and the rest of our class stand around with a few of their friends.

"Okay, I'm bringing out Koko today, to see what she can find." I explain. Everyone looks at me with pity. I don't want their pity though. I just want Kokichi back home and safe.

"Alright, we're gonna try door to door while the police search out in the area, right?" Kaede asks. I nod in confirmation. I need to find Kokichi, and I need to find him soon.

I still need to find out who his ex boyfriend is. Kokichi mentioned him a few times, all of which were bad things. I believe he abused Kokichi, but he would never admit it. He always flinched whenever I'd ask about him. I know something bad happened there, but all I have is a first name, no last. I don't even have a fucking description! Well- I guess Kokichi did say he had a tiny dick.

"Okay, Rantaro, Angie, and Miu, come with me." I tell them as Koko goes crazy on her leash. Miu, Rantaro, and Kirumi all stand by me as we group the rest.

"Kaede, Tenko, Himiko, and Ryoma, go help the police. Gonta, Kirumi, and-."

"Excuse me? You're Shuichi, right?" A girl with a green hoodie asks, panting. She seems to have run from out of nowhere!

"Depends on who's asking." I reply, skeptically. I don't trust anyone right now. Anyone I talk to right now could have Kokichi tied up somewhere, starving and beating him. Just that thought kills me.

"Chiaki Nanami, and this is my friend Chihiro Fujisaki! We can help! Chihiro's a programmer, and can trace cells, phone calls, and all of that stuff." Chiaki explains, introducing the person behind her.

"Wait! You're the two- wait, Kokichi said that if anything bad ever happened to him, like he was murdered, he said to call you two! I thought he was just joking!" My eyes widen in realization. Chiaki nods before stepping forward.

"I know you need all hands on deck, so Chihiro and I are going to go home so that nobody has to wait there. We're gonna see what we can do digitally." Chiaki explains.

"Thank you. We'll be back tonight, call if you find anything!" I thank the two.

"Of course. Is there anything you can tell us now?" Chiaki asks.

"Kokichi's ex boyfriend. I think there's a history of abuse, his name was Kyota. I don't have a last name or description." I reply.

"I can work with that for now, I'll ask you about this wheneve you guys are done here." Chihiro speaks up. I nod at them as they run back to my house.

"Okay, as I was saying, Gonta, Kirumi, and Tsumugi, start going door to door on the eastern side of town. My group will take the western side." I group the final group. "The rest of you, search wherever you can."

Everyone nods before running off to do what they can. I run as soon as Koko takes off, Angie, Rantaro, and Miu close behind.

"Why didn't I bring her out sooner?" I question myself.

"Because you're an idiot!" Miu exclaims. I roll my eyes before chuckling lightly. I'm going to find you, Kokichi.

Hours of us going door to door, Koko finally stops in front of a secluded house in the middle of nowhere. We all deduct that nobody's here. "Okay, what we are about to do is highly illegal. So if Kokichi's not here, not a word of this to anyone." I warn everyone. "Of course, Shuichi. We just want Kokichi to come home..." Angie says, trying to hold her happy attitude. I smile at her before walking around back.

"Can I help you?" A man asks, holding an axe. He seems to have been chopping up wood. Rantaro, who's standing next to me, takes the lead.

"Hello sir, we're with the detective agency. We'd like to ask you a few questions." Rantaro asks. The man looks skeptical before flashing a smile. He seems so normal? A little too normal.

"Of course, please, come inside!" The man says. Miu and Angie watch the entire thing play out from a bush on the side of the house.

Rantaro and I enter the house, an eerie feeling washing over the both of us. The place is very neat, and neatly decorated. This man must have a severe case of OCD. Either that, or he's a major germiphob. The man leads us to the kitchen of the house.

"So, what can I help you with, detectives?" The man asks, a taunting smile on his face. His tone is way to cocky and relaxed. I don't trust him one bit.

"We're looking for this man, can you tell us if you've seen him, or known him?" I speak up, holding out a picture of Kokichi and myself smiling.

"I haven't seen him. That's very unfortunate though, it seems as though you two were close." The man says, grabbing two glasses of water.

"Yes, it is. Where were you on the night of April twelveth, around nine?" I ask, my poker face on. The man looks down the corridor at the small closet on the right hand side.

"I was at home. I was already asleep because I knew I had a busy day at work. I couldn't be late." The man explains, wearing his poker face as well.

"Where do you work?" I ask. The man's eyes continue flickering between me and that closet.

"Hope's peak. I'm a professor there."

Rantaro's eyes narrow at the man. "I'm a professor there too, and I don't recall ever seeing you."

"I'm new there." The man replies, staring at the closet.

"Sir, I'm gonna need to search your house. If you don't let me, I'll arrest you for the kidnapping of Kokichi Ouma anyways." I say, standing up. The man stands up as well before grabbing a knife.

"Shuichi!" Rantaro screams as the man throws the knife. I jerk my head to the left, the knife landing on the wall behind me. I keep a straight face to stay intimidating, but now I'm nervous.

"Rantaro, cuff him." I tell Rantaro as he grabs the man, tackling him to the floor. The man has no chance against Rantaro. He has the most muscles out of everyone I know.

Rantaro and the man's voices fade out as I walk to the closet. I fling the door open to see Kokichi with tears flowing out of his eyes. His hands are zip tied together, and there's tape over his mouth.

"Kokichi." My voice cracks as tears pour out of my eyes. I pull the tape off of his mouth, and cut the zip ties. Kokichi clings onto me, crying.

"Sh-Shuichi." He whimpers, gripping my shirt. His clothes are torn, and his scarf is missing. I lift him up, crying.

"It's okay, I've got you." I whisper, crying. Kokichi wraps his legs around my waist as I walk out the door. Miu and Angie run towards me, looking at the bruised, and hurt boy in my arms.

"Kokichi..." Miu says, quietly. Angie's fuming as she walks inside. She grabs the vase from the table, and she breaks it over the guy's head. Rantaro stands up off of the man's back.

"I'm gonna call the police and let them know what happened. I'll leave out the part about Angie." Rantaro says, walking out the door to Kokichi and myself.

"I'm glad you're alive, Kokichi." Rantaro says, patting his head. Kokichi nods, trying not to cry, but it's impossible. I found him.

As the police arrive, I let them know that I'm taking him. Kokichi sits in the front seat of the car, still shaking like a leaf. I get in the drivers side, and immediately, Kokichi grabs my free hand.

"Deep breaths, sweetheart. Try to relax, you're not there anymore, and you're never gonna be there again." I try to ease Kokichi a little bit.

"In a span of four days, that man managed to rape, beat, and torture me. I will not relax." Kokichi says, shakily. My eyes widen as I look at Kokichi.

"Kokichi, oh my God..." I trail off, leaning over to hug him. He gladly accepts it, starting to cry again. "Love, do you know who he even was?"

"That's Kyota, Shushu." Kokichi replies, letting go. He looks ahead at the police bringing Kyota out of the house. He flashes a grin at Kokichi and he loses it. Kokichi steps out of the car, and stomps over to Kyota.

"Go fuck yourself in prison. You deserve to rot and fucking die." Kokichi hisses as he slaps Kyota as hard as possible, which was pretty hard. Kyota's eyes sting with tears from the pain in his cheek.

"Maybe so, but at least I win. I got one last time with you, didn't I~"

Kokichi swallows hard before walking back to the car. "Drive." He says, slamming his door. He wipes is eyes as I floor it away from the house.

Once we get home, I examine Kokichi. He doesn't seem to have any wounds other than severe bruising. "Kokichi, I need to check below the belt. Are you okay with that?" I ask, making sure Kokichi's alright with it.

Kokichi gives a slight nod as I pull down his pants. I check around, and there's clear signs of the rape. "Kokichi... I'm so sorry." I say, my eyes watering. Kokichi doesn't respond as I pull up his pants. "Come on, you should get in the bath."

Kokichi nods, and walks with me to the bathroom. I draw the water as Kokichi sits on the toilet lid. "So, if it's okay, Kichi, I need to ask you a few things about what happened. If you aren't comfortable yet, you don't have to answer anything." I let Kokichi know. He looks down before taking off the shirt I gave him.

"I can tell what every bruise is from..."

"Kichi, again if you don't want to, please don't feel forced."

"I'll do anything to put Kyota behind bars. These were from when he grabbed me. He pulled me to the ground in the bushes. I tried to call for help, but he covered my mouth before I could get anything out. I never cried though." Kokichi says, pointing to three bruises in his shoulders.

"These are from when he pushed me in the closet for the first time. I dreaded that closet for years... Anyways, he always made sure that I would stay in there. He'd threaten me, or he'd beat me, didn't matter which one." Kokichi points to the bruises on his arms, and some on his ankles.

Kokichi goes on about how each bruise was given to him. The ones on his face were from beatings, the ones on his ribs were from when he was raped, and the rest of them are from scattered hits and kicks.

He sinks down in the tub, and I grab the shampoo. "So, what have you been up to for four days?" Kokichi asks, smiling slightly.

"Looking for you, what else would I be doing?" I reply chuckling. I gently rub shampoo around in Kokichi's hair. He relaxes, into my touch as I plant a kiss on his forehead.

"That's an awful long to look for someone. I mean did you go that long without sleeping and essiental things to survive? You look sickly yourself, Mr. Detective." Kokichi asks sort of as a joke.

"Yeah, I slept for about four hours all week, and I've barely eaten. I couldn't let myself eat or sleep because I knew you were out there in danger." I reply, rinsing the conditioner out of Kokichi's hair. "Kokichi, I love you more than you'll ever know. When I don't know if you're safe, or I know that you're in danger, I will stop at nothing to save you. You mean everything to me, and I will always protect you. I kick myself because I didn't push you to let me pick you up. You didn't deserve anything that you got."

Tears are pouring out of my eyes again. Kokichi leans over the tub, and wraps his arms around me. My clothes get wet, but I don't even care. As long as he's here, and safe in my arms. "It's not your fault, Shuichi. You found me, you did everything right. I love you so much, and without you, I'd be dead..." I nod, and hold Kokichi for a few more minutes.

     Later, Kokichi and I lie in bed, holding each other like it's our final night alive. "I never want to lose you again." I mutter. Kokichi perks up before kissing me.

"You won't lose me again. How about this, when we're separated, we both look at the moon. That way, we know we're both looking at the same thing, even when we're apart." Kokichi replies resting his head on my chest.

"I like that... goodnight, Kichi. I love you." I whisper to Kokichi.

"I love you too, Shushu."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

7.4K 183 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐™‚๐™‰ (๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง-๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ก) ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ Whoo...
90.4K 1.9K 86
These stories are fluff(๐ŸŒบ)or angst(๐Ÿฅ€) or both(๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅ€). You can suggest Oneshots in the comment anywhere. I wanted to do this for awhile but I was sca...
67.8K 925 14
[COMPLETED] just a bunch of gay to fuel you-- **some content may be triggering, please read with caution, thank you**
136K 2.9K 40
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž." "๐Ž๐ก ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก." ยปยป...