Unique Book 2

By paranormalRHlover

Rogue's came in and took her. Her mate's frantic but looking. They need to find how they keep getting in and... More

quick note
Chapter 1: Alpha Declan
Chapter 2: They did? Who?
Chapter 3: Crazy with want
Chapter 4: Mated And Shifted
Chapter 5: I Second That
Chapter 6: Meeting Alpha Declan
Chapter 7: You And Only You
Chapter 8: I Wonder?
Chapter 9: Sticky Toffee Cake
Chapter 10: Needed To Claim You
Chapter 11: Something Isn't Right!
Chapter 12: You Can Come Out Now
Chapter 13: Make Me!
Chapter 14: Make Me! (Zander pov)
Chapter 15: Which is it?
Chapter 16: Yo Bitch!
Chapter 17: W-what Are You Doing
Chapter 18: That's Right Princess
Chapter 19: She's Mine
Chapter 20: Now!
Chapter 21: Looking For Me, Princess?
Chapter 22: Yay Me!
Chapter 23: Until Next Time
Chapter 24: I Mean It!
Chapter 25: Are You Alright?
Chapter 26: Jerk!
Chapter 27: Are You Leaving?
Chapter 28: We're Having A Meeting
Chapter 29: Flower?
Chapter 30: Logan Don't
Chapter 31: Better?
Chapter 32: FFFUUUCCCKKK!
Chapter 33: What The Fuck Happened?
Chapter 34: Can You Fix That, Lo?
Chapter 35: Yes
Chapter 36: Sup
Chapter 37: Promise
Chapter 38: Try to be quiet
Chapter 39: Thanks Caleb
Chapter 41: Hey
Chapter 42: Sick Of All These game's
Chapter 43: What The Fuck?!
Chapter 44: I Love You
Chapter 45: Do You Feel It?

Chapter 40: What's Wrong?

668 52 1
By paranormalRHlover

                ~Kylie~

"What?" I ask as they all stare at me. Keelan puts his arms around me from behind and pulls me into his chest.

"Don't mind them. They're just happy to see you happy. You've been a little… out of sorts recently. Other than the off the charts sex that is. You've been very insatiable, firefly" He kisses my cheek then nuzzles Into my neck, making me giggle. He leans back on the unit and takes me with him. So I lean against him, with my arms over his. 

"I'm sorry guys. I should have told you sooner but… I've been getting the mating jitters?... is that what you call it? And they seem to be getting stronger and stronger. Now before you all go off on one. I'm telling you now I don't want to talk about it any further, but I also got.. the.. errr" I really don't want to say it. Especially as I haven't spoken to Caleb yet on what he found out. And it's him I look to now for help. He gives me a small smile and says 

"She got the stab, let's leave it at that. And I promise it's not what you think, flower. I spoke to him yesterday but I'll tell you privately ok. Now, I have several things to be getting on with as father has put me in charge of the hall"

"Yeah I'm in charge of the guest list and what not. As in security measures." Blake adds 

"Me and Sebastian are helping the sentrys that arrive settle in and get acquainted with the place and handing out information packs for them so they know where to go and let them know about the ball tonight." Zander says. I look at Dravon and he happily says

"I'm all yours Dragonfly. So we can be lazy and spend most of the day in bed…" all the guys but Keelan groan in jealousy that they too, can't join us and I have to suppress a giggle

"Or as its Tuesday you can still do weapons with Clive and fire with Alex? I can help with both and Keelan can do demon magic with you as you can't do vampire? It's completely up to you. Do you have a dress for tonight?" 

"Depends on what sort of dress I have to wear? And I like the idea of training up my magic a little. So I'm up for the Arena but can we perhaps cuddle in bed for a little bit first?" I wink at Dravon. So sue me, I'm going to take advantage of having 2 of my mates to myself. I'd blame it all on the jitters but it's not just that. Dravon and Keelan chuckle while again, the others groan.

"Don't be a tease, firefly. Otherwise nothing will be done on time" He nips my ear making me catch my breath. I'm totally ready to head back to bed now.

"I'd like a quick word though before I leave. The guys can meet you upstairs."Caleb announced as he stood. Everyone else blows me away with a kiss before they leave. Caleb leads me into the front room and sits on the sofa pulling me on top of his lap so I'm straddling him.

"Right. So here it is. Some girl jumped him. He stopped it right away though. And text you straight after. He couldn't believe he let it happen, that he should have seen it coming but he didn't. To focused on getting things done so he could come see you. And he was going to but his father commanded otherwise and took his phone. Now, he can show you apparently with a memory exchange but that's entirely up to you…. If I thought he was lying I'd have told him not to come back unless you asked him to. I truly believe what he told me. So turn that frown upside down. You will see him tonight as he will be here for the ball. Hopefully the jitters will stop too. How are you feeling?" 

"Other than horney, I'm not sure how I feel. I guess I feel better knowing that it wasn't what I originally thought but I'm still mad at him. I want him to know how it feels, you know? I do have a question though. How come none of you felt the betrayal when Declan was intimate with me? Surely that would have been a sign, no?" I say as his hands move under my top, which has my hips moving. He then leans up and says between kisses on my neck

"If that's how you feel, it's totally understandable. As for Declan, I'm not sure, a spell of some sort? Though I've never heard of there being a way to stop it, otherwise we'd know about it. I'll look into it. Now let me ravish you before I leave" And with a click of his fingers our clothes are gone and he slips right in.

Not bothering to put clothes on and once Caleb is gone, I make my way upstairs to find Dravon and Keelan relaxing on my bed. With a run and jump I land in the middle with a bounce, giggling and it's not long before we're all fumbling around as I help them remove their clothes. After a couple rounds with them, we get dressed and make our way to the Arena.

We meet Alex and Clive and spend a few hours with weapons, I find my favourite is the sai. They're easy for me to work with and still use magic. They balance perfectly in my hands and I'm able to move fluidly with them. The guys who seem impressed with my skills, tell me no one would know I've only used them twice, that It's like I was made to wield them. Alex says iv mastered fire now as I'm getting better than him with it, which makes me jump up and down in excitement. Now I only have to master the rest. 

My demon magic is coming along and I've got the blinking down now, thankfully. Demon magic is beautiful to work with as you can see it. The way it swirls and the different colours meaning different strengths and purposes. You have to feel it, and with my emotions being where they are, I'm struggling to get them right. But Keelan tells me how well I'm doing when I'm having to learn so many different things. 

After lunch Dravon suggests letting Kaida and Aurora out for a bit. They're excited to say the least as I've been so busy with the magic side of things and training that I haven't let them out as much as they would like. So me and Dravon go for a fly and let our Dragons mess around and bond by the massive lake that's nearby. It's crazy that when Blaze brushes up against us the frenzy kicks in and she ends up being intimate with him and they have their own mating. It solidifies the mark even more. And I can feel everything too. It's so strange and I feel my mark flare. I wonder if she has it on her neck too? When I ask Dravon he looks and confirms it. I look to see if Dravons is there too and find it is. Which I think is pretty cool. Then when we get back Zander is there waiting. 

I shift straight from Kaida to Aurora and pounce on him. I think I scared him a little as he saw a massive Dragon run and jump at him to have a wolf knock him to the ground and lick his face. We chuff a laugh at him and then head off and Zander shifts and follows. Again I let Aurora play and hunt with Shadow to bond and they too mate. We're enjoying ourselves so much I find I don't want to go back. But it's getting late now and we all have to get ready for the ball. 

When we get back I quickly jump in the shower then make my way to Katys as we're getting ready together and Kris is going to get ready with my mates. I just knocked on the door when my phone buzzed. I look at it and see a message from Declan

Declan: Hello my sweet. How are you? I hope you're looking forward to spending some time with me next week. I've got everything set up for you. Your mates are welcome to come as well, but I would like this to be time for us to bond on our own. So they will be staying at the pack house and you will be staying with me. I just need to know who many rooms will be needed. Counting down the days till I can have you all to myself. 

Me: I'm good thank you and yourself? Yes I'm looking forward to it. We definitely need some bonding time as you said. I'll ask them and get back to you as I'm not sure they will be able to come, though I don't think they should. They may get in the way of our time together and I want it just us. 5 more days and I'm all yours x

I press send and then have a little freak out that I wrote that! It's like I had a little black out. Why do I keep having these episodes when it comes to him? I know I don't want to go alone but I keep contradicting myself. I quickly linked to Caleb what just happened and he told me not to freak out and worry tonight, that we will worry about it tomorrow. So I put it to the back of my mind for now.

Katy greets me and we start getting ready. The boys are ready and running around and Katy has to keep telling them to calm down and not get dirty. I just laugh because I notice when Olivius hides his arm behind his back due to the little mark on the cuff. We get ready in record time, my hair is up in a messy but elegant bun type thing with wisps pulled out. Katy has hers half up in a braid and half down in waves. 

Our dresses again are simple but elegant. They're both floor length, but mine is off the shoulder, tight under my bust to my hips and drops to the floor. If I spun around it would fly up and It's a deep blue and sparkles. Katys covers more of her shoulders and chest but is sleeveless and what she called a mermaid skirt. We go down and put our wraps on and round the boys up so we can head out. 

"We're ready and just leaving. See you all there"

"Ok love, see you in a few"
"Can't wait to see you, Firefly" they all comment back in their own little way.

When we get to the hall there's a booth that we were told to step into and take our wraps off and hang up. Magical storage I guess. Once I've done that, I feel something materialise on my face. I look to the left of me where I noticed a mirror and I'm now wearing a mask that matches my dress. It's beautiful. I step out to see Katy there with a mask that matches her dress and a smile on her face.

"I didn't know it was maskerade. How come? And where are the boys?" I ask her

"They ran off to see their grandparents. And it was decided this way in hopes that many will meet their mates tonight. It's to add to the excitement. Are you ready? We can go meet the others now." She tells me and hooks her arm through mine. We get to the balcony and I tell Katy I'll meet her down there in a moment. That i need to just take it all in and have a moment to myself. When really I just want to see if I can spot Tejus. 

I know he's here. I can feel it and my body knows it and is hyping up in anticipation. The frenzy is now at an all time high. Iv never felt this much want and i've been feeling it alot since he's been gone, but this is intense. Like I might pass out if I don't see him soon. I'm starting to feel a little dizzy now and I still haven't spotted him yet. Then I feel body heat behind me and his husky voice whisper In my ear.

"Looking for me, princess?" I whirl round and he steps back.

"No. I'm looking for my mates" Damn it's hard to not just throw myself at him. And I'm getting more and more light headed. My body is screaming at me to just fucking have him. But I can't do that here in front of everyone when they don't know yet. Shit this is bad. My legs are getting a little wobbly now too.

"Don't be like that. I said I'd do the mind exchange. I thought you'd be happy to see me. I know it's been hard me being away and you having-"

"I don't give a shit about the mind exchange, if you say nothing happened I'll trust you. But I don't think you know just how hard it's been for me. Now I really have to go. I'll see you later maybe" I really need to get away from him before something bad happens. Trying to get my legs to cooperate I head for the stairs. My breathing is coming fast and I think I'm about to pass out. I've missed the dick and really want to disappear with him. But I've only just got here so can't.

"Just Admit it, Princess?" He says. I turned to him confused. What's he on about? 

"Admit what?" I say exasperated. I have to fist my hands against my sides so I don't reach out and pull him to me. Just one brief touch, my body screams. I didn't realise it would be this intense. 

"Admit that you missed me. And are desperate for my touch right now. Just say it and I'll give you what you want" he smirks and that drives me mad. I furrow my brow and think he must be on one if I'll admit that right now. I'm in serious trouble here. I'm still mad at him for what happened but on the verge of collapse because I need his touch. But keeping to our usual routine banter I reply

"HA. You must think highly of yourself huh. But no, I didn't miss you and I certainly don't need your touch right now." I turn and take a step when he growls

"Well you're gonna fucking get it. Because I've missed you, you infuriating woman. And I certainly want and need your touch" His hand wraps around my wrist pulling me back. And it's both a good and bad thing. Good because I felt my leg was about to give out on me. And bad because as soon as he touches me I feel like I've been hit with a live wire. My body vibrates and I manage to call Caleb to me as I collapse in Tejus's arms.

"Princess? What's wrong?" He says in panic and I hear Caleb 

"What the fuck happened?... Flower, talk to me." I can't say it's too much no matter how hard I try.

"I don't know. I literally grabbed her wrist, her body started shaking and she collapsed in my arms!"

"We need to move her before anyone else notices. Come on" I feel Caleb take me from Tejus's arms. But it's too much and I pass out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
6.4K 516 28
A Vampire Queen is like a beacon to supernatural's, Luna will draw more attention the stronger she grows. She in fact may have already drawn the atte...
62 8 8
A human woman is thrown into a world taken over by deadly creatures, her sole focus: reunite with her darling sister, who has been taken away by the...
370K 15.1K 41
Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to protect the most, from getting too suspici...