Don't Want To See You In The...

By watercookie

[COMPLETE] Summary: In his previous life, Xia Lin gave his heart and soul to Song Yan but never got rid of t... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 (Part 1): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 2): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 3): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 4): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 5): End of Volume 1

Chapter 129

3.8K 92 7
By watercookie

Song Yan climbed up to Xia Lin's side with difficulty when Xia Lin had fallen into a coma. 

At this moment, he found that all his hopes had been shattered. Everything was in vain without Xia Lin. He knelt on the ground, shaking Xia Lin tightly in his arms, crying bitterly.

The patio on the top floor was completely destroyed and the silver mother tower was gradually turned into powder under the crush of the invisible behemoth. The ruined walls were toppled down like rotten walls and they were about to be completely covered.

Song Yan burst into tears and cried out desperately.

At this moment, all the objects that fell were stuck in mid-air for a while, and then changed the trajectory of their movement, avoiding the positions of the two. 

Instead of harming them, they gradually built up around them. A messy but strong barrier.

Outside the villa, the aircraft that had fallen down due to the loss of the guidance of the mother tower spread their wings again, "buzzing" and flew high, rebuilding their golden shields.

"Huh...?" 

Song Huaixin, who had just arrived in the sky above the residential area, paused and stared at everything in front of him in surprise. 

After a long time, an incredible expression appeared on his face, and he murmured: "Descendant, are you awakened?" 

"Song Yan!"

Xia Lin sat up suddenly in shock and found that he was lying on a strange hospital bed. 

Ke Mei held him down and said, "Don't move, you still have an infusion needle on the back of your hand."

Xia Lin turned to look at Ke Mei for a long while, then asked, "Where am I?" 

"Hospital." 

"Where is Song Yan?" 

"Lying in the next room."

Xia Lin was startled and asked cautiously: "Is he... still alive?" 

"The person is okay. The leg..."

Xia Lin shook his heart. Song Yan already has a bad leg. Wouldn't he be really paralyzed if he broke another leg? 

He didn't care about anything anymore so he ran out after pulling out the infusion needle from the back of his hand. 

"Hey... Xia Lin," Ke Mei followed behind and called to him, "I haven't finished speaking, why are you running?"

Xia Lin pushed open the door of the next ward and found that Song Yan was leaning on the hospital bed. A doctor was examining his leg. 

"Xia Lin, are you awake?" 

When Song Yan saw Xia Lin coming in, he tried to get out of bed but was pressed back by the doctor.

"Don't move," the doctor said politely. "The examination hasn't been completed yet. Why are you moving?" 

Song Yan twisted his neck to see Xia Lin: "How are you? Is there any physical discomfort?" 

Xia Lin shook his head: "I think I'm okay. How are your legs?"

Song Yan pointed to the doctor: "The doctor is examining me. He said that I had exercised too much and my leg muscles were atrophied for a while and it hurt a bit. I have to stay in the hospital for observation for a few more days."

"Exercise... overdo?" Xia Lin was confused. How could Song Yan get overworked in a wheelchair?

At this time, Ke Mei followed up from behind and said, "Xia Lin, can you listen to me? Song Yan's legs are fine... No, I mean, his legs are fine and he was walking with you before. It's been a long time but he walked too much and hurt his leg muscles."

Xia Lin looked at Ke Mei in disbelief, then at Song Yan. 

Song Yan grinned at him: "You don't believe me, I don't even believe me! I can actually stand up again!"

"Why? What's going on?" Xia Lin still looked stunned, feeling as if he had missed a whole century after waking up. 

Ke Mei put a hand on his shoulder and said: "Okay, you go out with me first and let Song Yan be checked. I will explain the cause and effect to you."

It turned out that when Song Huaixin rushed to the community, the thin Song bloodline in Song Yan's body had already awakened and the burst of energy in his subconscious protected their lives and even some supernatural abilities that even Song Huaixin could not explain had appeared.

After the plane collision was over, Song Huaixin originally planned to take Xia Lin in a coma out of the ruins but Song Yan, who had already lost control of his emotions, refused to let anyone touch Xia Lin. Song Yan stood up tremblingly and thought that ordinary people could not touch Xia Lin. With imaginary perseverance, he walked out of the community holding Xia Lin.

After hearing this, Xia Lin couldn't conceal his inner joy, and muttered: "His legs are good? This is incredible." 

"It's really incredible," Ke Mei nodded, feeling the same. "According to Du Lanze's words, the power of love can sometimes be terrifying."

Xia Lin was a little amused. It wasn't until this moment that he gradually gave a trace of rejoicing. 

He was about to breathe a sigh of relief when Ke Mei added: "However, this time, we are guarded against it. Someone still had an accident. "

Xia Lin was startled: "Who?" 

"Your brother and Zhou Shuo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
496K 18.8K 85
Author: 顾之君 Gu ZhiJun Total Chapters: 85 In the interstellar era, Wen Mingyu is an Omega who unexpectedly crossed over to the ancient Blue Star and w...
316K 6.1K 36
Alizeh- Hate is an extreme form of obsession. The boy in my dreams also haunted my worst nightmares. They say he is a beautiful angry god. But to...
110K 2.9K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...