AFTER SCHOOL [yeonbin fanfic]

Av __rev_erie_

[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin... Mer

HELLO!
Character profiles
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
20K SPECIAL!
20K SPECIAL PICTURE REFERENCES
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
100K!!!

Chapter-6

4K 238 93
Av __rev_erie_

I jumped on my spot and turned, ready to be met with a teacher or the school guard but thankfully it was just a student.

"You have been standing there for the past 20 minutes."

He came out in the light and I cursed under my breath. Why him of all people?

"What are you doing here Soobin?"

He smirked and walked towards me. "A better question would be, what are you doing here, Yeonjun"

" I-i was just passing by...." damn it yeonjun for stuttering in front of me.

"And? You decided to come stalk me?"

"No! I didn't even know you were here in the first place!"

He grinned and started walking towards me. We were extremely close and I automatically closed my eyes. What the heck Yeonjun why are you scared of him??

What surprised me was that he crossed me and jumped into the pool. I opened my eyes and was met with a devilish smirk.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to drown myself maybe"

"Very funny" I rolled my eyes at him. "It's late. You are still practicing?"

"Yeah"

.
Silence fell over. I stood where I was 30 minutes ago. Soobin had been swimming non-stop for the past 20 minutes and I had no idea what to do. I should've left but seeing Soobin practice so hard in front of me made me want to watch him. Don't get me wrong, I still hate him but today was the first time I saw him this determined and excited about something. He finally stopped after completing multiple laps and jumped out of the pool.
I watched him grab his towel from the bench and wipe himself. I must have been staring at him because when our eyes met, he winked at me accompanied with his usual smirk.

"Like what you see?"

"Huh? Oh no I-I wasn't.."

"It's okay. Everyone likes looking at pretty things right?"

I wanted to smack him and wipe that smirk off of his face.

"I don't see anything pretty here"

"Don't lie Yeonjun. I saw you ogling at me"

"I wasn't ogling at you!! I was just watching you swim!"

"Yeah yeah just watching me swim"

"Whatever, I'm leaving" before I could turn around he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"What now?" I was seriously annoyed at him.

"thanks" he mumbled.

"Huh? Can you repeat?" I heard what he said but Soobin saying thanks? To me? Impossible

"Don't make me repeat myself" he pouted

"I still can't hear you. A bit louder please"

"Thanks. I said thanks Yeonjun."

"Woah is there water in my ears? But I wasn't the one swimming, was I?"

"Don't make me regret saying this"

"Alright fine. But why thanks? What did I do?"

"Beomgyu told me how you helped him change his bandages and bought him ointment. Thanks for taking care of him."

"It's nothing. He was hurt and I happened to have the right supplies at the right time."

"I'm pretty sure you didn't just happen to carry fresh bandages with you. By the way, how did you find out about his injury?"

"You bought bandages and ointment last night and you were talking to him on the phone. I just connected the dots."

"Hmm. You did a pretty job patching him up"

"Of course I did"

Awkward silence.

"Well, I think I should go."

"Alright"

"You are not coming?"

"Naah. I'll practice a bit more"

"Is there a swim meet coming up?"

"Something like that"

"Are you sure? You look tired"

"Is Yeonjun worried about me?"

"You wish. I'm leaving, Bye"

I didn't wait for his reply and dashed out. I glanced at the clock and Shit! It was 8.13 pm which meant I was late for my shift.
I ran towards the convenience store, thanking God that it was right around the corner. I bolted through the doors, going to the backroom, and changed my shirt before anyone could even realize that I was late.

.
"Good evening Mr. Park"

"Evening, Yeonjun. You look so out of breath. Are you okay?"

"Yes yes I'm okay it's just the hot weather"

"Well drink some water and take it easy, okay kid?"

"Sure Mr. Park"

I was stocking up some snacks when my eyes landed on a kimbap. It was priced ₩500 which means 2 for ₩1000. I remembered what Soobin told me this afternoon.
"What can a ₩1,000 buy you anyways?"
Someone tell that ungrateful brat that a thousand won can buy you enough food for a meal.

Soobin. He looked tired. Did he even eat anything after lunch break?
I took 2 kimbaps and grabbed a can of orange juice from the refrigerator.

"I'd like to buy these"

"You hungry?" Mr. Park asked me while scanning the items.

"This is not for me actually"

"Oh, I see. It will be ₩1,200"

"Here" I handed him a note and 2 coins.

"You don't have to pay Yeonjun."

"Thanks, sir but this is for someone else. And they won't want to get anything for free"

"I see"

"Umm Mr. Park do you mind if I make a delivery real quick?"

"Well there isn't much to do at the moment but don't stay out for long." He winked at me.

"Thank you so much. I'll be right back"
I grabbed the food items and ran at top speed towards our school.

Okay, hear me out now. I don't usually care about people other than my friends but as the kind angel I am, I can't see someone in pain. I'm not sure if Soobin was in pain or not, but he was definitely tired and hungry. I can't just ignore him, right? Besides, I didn't even spend my own money.

.
I waited outside the school building, hoping that Soobin didn't leave before me. I wished he would come out quickly, and as if God answered my prayers, I saw Soobin walking towards the gate, his bag slung across his shoulders.

"Soobin," I said catching his attention.

"Yeonjun? You are still here?"

"No, I came here to make a delivery"

"Are you sure you are not stalking me?"

"Don't get too ahead of yourself. Here, take this" I stuffed the packet in his hands.

"What's this?"

"Something a ₩1,000 bill could buy you"
With that, I turned around and walked away, leaving a confused Soobin behind.

_______________________________________

That's Mr. Park, owner of the convenience store where Yeonjun works ><

A double update because I won't be publishing new chapters for the next 7 days :(

I hope you are enjoying the story!!

Thanks for reading<3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

287K 15.8K 34
Yeonjun works at a strip club and is used to getting flirted with by just about everyone but this guy is more persistent than he thought. One thing...
6.2K 314 18
when the school heartthrob SOOBIN falls in love with the coldest person in the school, YEONJUN but finds out he's the softest person inside. lots of...
346K 20.7K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
33.7K 1.5K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...