Dramione: The Mission

Par Dramione_4evr

7 Years After The War, Draco Malfoy And Hermione Granger Work In The Ministry. What Happens When The Ministry... Plus

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2: The Ministry
Chapter 3: Hermiones Friends
Chapter 4: Dracos Friends
Chapter 5: The Plan
Chapter 6: The 3 Broomsticks
Chapter 7: The Story
Chapter 8: Moving In
Chapter 9: The Mudblood & The Death Eater
A/N: IMPORTANT
Chapter 10: The Luuuuv Doctors
Chapter 11: Narissa Malfoy
Chapter 12: Astoria Greengrass
Chapter 14: The 'Date'
Chapter 15: Nightmare's
Chapter 16: Can I Still Hex You?
Chapter 17: Couples
Chapter 18: Cheater, Cheater
Chapter 19: Your Faith In Me
A/N: IMPORTANT
Chapter 20: Shopping Or St. Mungos?
Chapter 21: News, News & More News!
Epilogue
IMPORTANT NEWS!

Chapter 13: Assigned Date

55 0 1
Par Dramione_4evr

A/N: Okay This Next One Is Hermiones P.O.V! I Know It Hasn't In A While So I'm Excited! WHOOP! WHOOP!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hermione P.O.V
I wake up to see that I'm in someone's lap, with my head on their chest. I look up to see Malfoy watching TV. "What the hell..." I mutter. "Oh your up!" He says. "Ummm... Mind explaining why I'm sitting in your lap?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. "Actually... I don't know either, I guess we both fell asleep, when I woke up, I found you in my lap. I didn't want to wake you up so started watching TV with you in my lap." He says scratching the back of his neck. I nod.

I see note stuck onto the lap, so I quickly Accio it here. I'm still sitting in Malfoy lap, too lazy to move. He doesn't really mind. He just went back to watching. I quickly read the note.

Dear Hermione & Draco,
I came home to see you both asleep on the couch. You guys didn't look really comfortable... So I moved you both around ;)

Sweet Dreams,
Narissa

"Your Mother is such a Slytherin!" I laugh. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Look!" I hand him the paper. He quickly reads it and starts to laugh.

Something about his laugh makes my stomach do summersaults... That's when I realize... 'Oh God... I Like Draco Malfoy!?' "Hellooo? Earth To Hermione? Anyone in they're??" Malfoy says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, sorry I zoned out..." I say getting off of his lap and sitting on an armchair. I was looking down in my lap so I missed the look of hurt on his face.

"Well... The Ministry just sent this, I thought we should open it together." He says holding up a letter. "Sure, what does it say?" I ask. He read it aloud;

Dear Ms. Granger & Mr. Malfoy,
You haven't made too many scenes in public yet, so today, you are assigned to go out on a date in public. Let's hope the Daily Prophet can get a hold of this. I would also like you two to have at least a little physical contact. You both are Adults, we don't need to hear any excuses.

Your Minister,
Matthew Shakelbot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
"A Date!?" Granger groans. I start smirking. I find it amusing of how she's reacting. "I swear Draco Malfoy! If you take me to a fancy, rich Restaurant, you wont hear the end of it!" She says, pointing a threatening finger at me. "But what kind of boyfriend would I be if I don't give my amazing girlfriend the best of the best!?" I say, mocking a surprise face. "Now, go get ready, Mother went shopping so I'll take her room to change."

Without waiting for a response, I walk into Mothers room. I quickly take a shower and change into a tuxedo. After that, I quickly put my hand through my hair so it looks like a sexy messy way, since I don't use jel in my hair anymore. I quickly spray on some cologne, walk into the living room, turn on the TV and wait for Granger.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: I'm Sooooo Excited For Their 'Date'!!
-Ella

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6K 124 6
Part 1... Hermione Granger is cornered by none other than her best friend, Harry Potter. Suckered you can say. Guilt-tripped into a three day long s...
55.5K 957 6
Just some one shots based on Dramione. Will contain lots of cuteness and love between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger All rights to J.K Rowling. I...
6.4K 185 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
4.6K 78 16
It's an alternate world where Voldemort doesn't exists. A pairing up in Potions led to the beginning of a new friendship. As the title says, Draco an...