Inequalities [Lookism X Reade...

By KhiZia2

๐ŸŒธY/n L/n is the leader of the well known group named as Wolf Bite, they were famous because they were the st... More

CHAPTER ONE : Just a Regular Day
CHAPTER TWO: Rise to Popularity
Chapter Three : Drink and Fight
Chapter Four : Reconciliation
Chapter Five : Wish
Chapter Six: Rising Stars
SEVEN : School Festival
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN (58-60)
SEDUCTIVE Y/N
FIFTEEN (61-64)
SIXTEEN(65-67)
Friends
One shot
SEVENTEEN (68)
EIGHTEEN (71-72)
MOVIES(73-74)
NINETEEN (78-80)
Valentine's Special
Vasco's Birthday
TWENTY
Author's Note
Valentine's special ( part 2 )
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
DINNER
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
FAMILY TIME
FAMILY TIME (2)
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
Jake Kim X Reader
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
๐Ÿ’ฎRANDOM STUFF
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
THE MASQUERADE (1)
THE MASQUERADE ( 2 )
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Vasco's Blind Date
SIXTY-NINE
Cousin Reference (1)
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
Cousin Reference (2)
SEVENTY-FIVE (Editing)
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
BITTERSWEET
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY

What If?

1.3K 83 17
By KhiZia2

🌼 Boyfriend Scenarios
🌼 Someone tries to flirt with you.

🍀 DANIEL

> He would probably just hold your hand and give that random dude a hint that you're already taken.
> The first one didn't work? He would tell them to stop and take you away from them.
> The Second One didn't work too? He then would wait for an opportunity, like if you need to go to the comfort room, he will most likely beat the dude up without you knowing about it.

"Dandan, Did you notice that the creep earlier is gone." You muttered as you notice that the guy who kept pestering you earlier was nowhere to be seen as if he just vanished in thin air.

"Ah maybe, he found someone else to bother." He replied as he intertwined his hand with yours and tells you not to think about it anymore, little did you know that the guy ended up unconscious beside the garbage bag outside the mall.

🍀JAY

> He would just kiss you and put his middle finger up in front of that random dude while he is at it. No words, No violence.... Just him, telling that person that you are his woman and go fuck off.

"What was that for?" You ask only to be replied with another kiss, making you chuckle. He placed his hand around your waist and give me you some more kisses making other people feel bitter, envious and most of all... It made them want to find a lover so badly.

🍀ZACK

> May god forgive you but I won't, He will glare daggers at that random dude and when you're not looking, he'll definitely give him one of his fast punches in the face and suddenly drag you somewhere else.
> He'll distract you and try his best to not let you know he's beating someone up while you're hanging out with him.

"Hey, Zackie. Did you beat that guy up?" You ask seeing a tint of blood on his shirt and he quickly tried to cover it up with a lie but no matter how hard he try. You just get more and more suspicious.

"Look, baby.. I am not angry. Just tell me the truth." You told him while you rest both your hands around his neck and he rest his head on your shoulder. Simply saying "Yeh." cause he can't really lie when it comes to you.

"He deserves it anyway." You replied making him chuckle.

🍀VASCO

>He's a nice guy but whenever you're with Vasco, no one can dare to flirt with you. He's just too intimidating for them and sometimes he doesn't let your hands go, to tell all of your secret admirers and crazy fans that you're already taken.
>Even if there are people who attempts to flirt with you. One glare from this Cutie, can make them run like a pussy... Haha it rhymed

"Vasco, did you do something?" You ask your boyfriend as you notice some guys looking away with a quite frightened look on their faces.

"Hmm?" He replied acting like he didn't notice a single shit but you just let it go cause you believe that those guys were just intimidated by him.

🍀ELI

>This Daddy, is just going to pull by the waist and introduce himself and introduce you...
>He doesn't want to create a scene or do something chaotic, he just wants to resolve the situation in a peaceful way.

"This woman, is my wife. I can either sent you to a hospital or you can just go and find someone else to flirt with." Eli smiled gently to the random dude, his smile weren't something friendly at all. It was telling him to get out of his sight or else... He might yeet him out of the place.

"We aren't married yet." You whispered to his ears.

"But I'm sure we will." He replied and kiss you making the guy kinda bitter.

🍀JACE

>I don't think he would fight. Nah, just kidding. If he thinks he can't tell the guy to fuck off, you might probably see him suddenly holding a street sign and beat the guy with it.
>You might even film him while he's beating the guy up with a street sign. It was just too hilarious for you.

"Where tf did you even get that?" You ask the guy and he just simply replied with "magic." Making you laugh more.

🍀GUN

>Are you serious? You thought someone would even try to flirt with you if you're in a relationship with this guy? Oh wait... It's probably Goo, right.
He would flirt with you, in order to annoy your boyfriend. If that occurs then you aren't surprised if they wrecked the whole room or start a chaos wherever it might be.
> If someone did have the guts to flirt with you. You know what, you might start telling them to pray.

"Are you done praying?" Gun ask while he steps in front of you and held your hand. He looks at the guy who started sweating cause damn, he knews what's gonna happen next.

"Go easy on him, he might not even last a single punch." You kindly told Gun as he nodded at your words.

"You're lucky that my girlfriend is an angel." He told him before he start doing his thing..

🍀GOO

>Someone whose trying to flirt with you ain't gonna come out of the hospital easily. He's honestly pissed but he kept his smile on his face which you find quite amusing.
>Even if he knows they don't know how to fight, he wouldn't go easy on them at all and you can't tell him to stop beating them up. Unless

"Goo, if you don't stop I'll just hang out with Gun." You told him as you showed him your phone and is about to call the man he despises.

"Oh c'mon, You know it's boring to be with that freak." He wiped the blood off of his fingers and wrapped his hand around you.

"I'm not sorry for what I did, it's his fault anyway." He told you as he pecked a kiss on your lips. You two look at each other before you caressed his bloody cheeks and kiss him back..

🍀DG

>So the ones who often tries to flirt with you is either the trainees or the other Idols that he knew. If that ever happens, you would call him if he isn't around and he would easily deal with them.
>If he's around and they still have the courage to try and flirt, DG would snake his arms around your waist and pull you close to him.

"Are you trying to tell me that you want to end your career?" He ask the idol that who was pestering you since earlier. Of course, with the help of Crystal many of them got kicked out from their company due to the scandals that were digged up and exposed.

"Ah DG, I was just asking for her number, why so protective dude. She isn't even that pretty." The guy replied and the next day, that guy was on the news and his fucked up shits were exposed.

"Did you do that?" You ask while watching the news on the television."Is there a problem?" He ask back at you. Both you and DG were on the couch and he was just laughing at how fast the guy was exposed. You just raise one brow at him and thought that he was kinda evil that day."Why did you do that?" You ask him and he just simply replied."He bravely told me that my girlfriend isn't even that pretty but then proceeds hitting on ya."

🍀Johann

>If he notice someone flirting with you and you look quite uncomfortable, he wouldn't even let the guy speak and just beat him up.
>If he is away, then he would probably command one of his crew to look after you and beat some shit up if they ever touch you or try hitting on ya.

"Are you alright?" Johann ask with a concern look on his face but you can't help but laugh cause the guy who he just beat up so badly might need that question. He intertwined his hand with yours and give you his jacket in order to scare those who plans to make a move on you.

🍀 SAMUEL

>No one can pretty much try to do some silly or stupid things to you when he's by your side. He might look like a nice and well-respected man but if someone dares to make a move on you, you probably know that they might get into a big trouble.

"Y/n, go to my office and wait for me there." He smiled at you while removing his coat and putting it around your shoulder. The guy who tries to hit on ya was restrained by two of his guys.

"What are you gonna do?" You ask and he just simply pats yours head and kiss you on the lips before saying."I just want to clarify something with this guy."  He ask one of his men to escort you to his office and Samuel waited for the elevator to close before starting. Those kind look on his face easily turned into a frown which the guy was very frightened off.

🍀JAKE

>He probably just wanna talk to the guy to handle things more peaceful but if the guy didn't stop and starts looking down on him ... infront of you. He would take you away from where the guy is and the Big Deal would take care of the rest.

"That guy just called you a wussy, why didn't you show him?" You told him and he stop on his tracks then look at you.

"Do you think I'm a wussy?" He asked you and you just shaked your head making the guy smile."Then everything is good, your opinion is the only thing that matters to me." He replied and gently kissed your forehead. He intertwined his hand with yours and spend some peaceful time with you with the help of the Big Deal boys who dealt with some people who might interrupt the both of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 5.2K 21
"I could eat that girl for lunch; she dances on my tongue, tastes like she might be the one..." It's said that those who are loved attract more lov...
3.1K 86 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...
43K 1.9K 157
-Discontinued- THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "Lookism Gun x Reader: How The Mighty Fall In Love", DO NOT READ THIS BOOK! Okay, now th...
7K 173 10
๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐š–, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐šž๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š...