The last Senju *Discontinued...

Av IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... Mer

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

Ch 3 the bell test! team 7

637 8 1
Av IdahBee123

Its the morning of the test. Today is the day we are going to see if we become team 7 officially! Im very excited, I get out of bed and get ready. I put my hair up and tie my ninja headband around my neck. My ninja outfit was already prepared. I know he said not to eat breakfast, but I decided to eat an apple anyway. Its only an apple so im sure he wont mind. I brought two more for the Uchiha and Naruto. 

Even though I hate the Uchiha, im still going to be semi nice to him. I kind of have to get along with him since we are teammates now. I made a bento for the two of them as well for later today at lunch. I already told Naruto and Sasuke I would make them. "Alright lets go training ground 7 here I come!" I exclaim walking out of the house. 

While running towards the training grounds I decide I would take a detour. I go over to the KIA stone to pay my respects. It sickens me to see all the Senju names on there. Those people could have been my family, and I would have no idea. It makes me sick to my stomach. I place down a couple flowers and my new book I just finished. I know its childish, but I was hoping that maybe all of my ancestors could read it. And maybe just maybe they can read it wherever they are... I leave after bowing. 

~~~Kakashi's POV~~~

I spotted her putting a book down at the KIA stone, and then say to read it when they can. Im not sure why, but im sure I would find out. When she left I walked up to the KIA stone and looked for my friends names. 

It never really crossed my mind how many Senju names were on here before. But seeing them made me realize, she was probably here for them. I look down at the book, and its the book she was reading yesterday. Maybe Ill check out the book later if they pass. But only if...

~~~~Back to Katsumi~~~~

"Hey guys I brought your bento's and an apple for you guys. I know he said 'OoOo DoNt EaT' but this is really light and we will need our energy." I say shoving the bentos towards the two. 

"Thanks Katsumi-chan! Your the best!" Naruto yells. I giggle a bit at his antics and I then go over to a tree and start kicking it. 

"Hey Senju, why are you kicking that tree. You should save your strength." The Uchiha says, not even making eye contact with me. For some reason that pissed me off a tad. I then ignore him as always and continue abusing my tree. 

~~~~time skip brought to you by my lazy self~~~~

"YOUR LATE!!" Naruto yells at Kakashi. Im sitting on top of the wooden pole sticking out the ground meditating. I want to build up a lot of chakra for this fight. 

"Sorry a black cat crossed my path, and I had to take the long road" Kakashi replies while scratching his neck. 

"Ok but what test are we going to be doing?" I ask very curious of what we will be doing. I can tell Naruto is very giddy and the Uchiha is glaring as always. 

"All you have to do is take these bells from me by noon." Kakashi sensei explains

"But hey wait a minute there are only two bells? What about the person who doesnt get a bell?" Naruto asks. Good question, I didnt even think of that. 

"Well they will be going back to the academy. Now, I want you to come at me with the intent to kill. Now go on the count of three" Right then and there Naruto starts to attack sensei and I get my kunai out preparing to back him up. 

"I didnt say go yet, but you did come at me with intent to kill. How do I say this... I think im starting to like you guys" Kakashi says while pushing him back.

When Kakashi starts counting down on three sasuke jumps back and so do I. I immediately seal my chakra to the best of my abilities. Then I go looking for sasuke, I can tell this is about teamwork, the whole point of the two bells is to get us to split up. Even if one of us goes back to the academy, I would just go instead of those two. Especially Naruto, he worked really hard to get here. 

"Hey Uchiha you got a sec?" I ask jumping up to him. all I get as a responce is a 'hn' I get a tick mark on my forhead, being slightly annoyed by him. "Well, the point of this is teamwork we gotta work together to get the bells. Its the only way to pass, I mean he is a jounin for a reason, and we are only genin. Come on I dont want to fail because your too stubborn." I say. And I meant every word of it. Hes the one im most concerned about. Hes too stuck up and arrogant to work with anyone. 

"No I wont be working with you, youll just drag me down." He says and then jumps away. I get extremly annoyed with him and I punch the tree with all my might and it falls over. Oops I forgot my strength. Anyways now to find naruto. 

"Hey there Naruto! You need some help there? Ya look stuck." I say getting out a kuni to help him down. 

"Hey Katsumi chan! Yea could you help me down from here? Kakashi sensei got me with a trap." Naruto says. 

"Yea no problem I gottchu covered." I say cutting him down. Then I propose the idea of working together as a team, in a similar way I did with the Uchiha, except a lot nicer because naruto is nice. 

"Sorry Katsumi-chan, but if I want to become hokage then I have to beat kakashi sensei by myself. If you want though we can go to Ichiraku's later to celebrate once we pass!" He says hopefully. 

"Ah well sure good luck! Do you mind if I have a go at him tho first? Since we arent gonna team up officially, if things get rough for me can you pitch in to help me?" I ask hopefully. Maybe this is how I trick him into teamwork to pass. I should have done this with the Uchiha! Making him think im the one asking for help when in reality im helping him! 

"Yea sure Katsumi chan! You know ill always have your back! Ill watch from over here and if you need help just yell for me and I'll come help!"He says smiling and pointing to himself.  YES I got him! fake teamwork is still teamwork somewhat. 

I jump out from our spot and make eye contact with kakashi sensei. I make handsigns and begin to fight. "Water style! Water dragon jutsu!" I yell. A dragon comes crashing down on kakashi, but he poofs away into a log. Substitution jutsu! I look around and pull out a kuni. He appears infront of me and we begin a taijutsu battle. 

Hes increadibly strong and im falling behind. "Naruto! Can you come out now please!" I yell hoping he will hear me. He jumps out. "Shaddow clone jutsu!" He yells, then 10 narutos come at kakashi sensei. this gives me the chance to disengage battle with him and catch my breath. "Thanks naruto! Ill need more of your help, can you stick around for a bit longer?" I ask hoping he will say yes. 

"Of course! Your my best friend after all, what kind of hokage would I be if I didnt help dattebayo!" He says. 

"Yosh! Lets get this bread naruto!" I say and begin more hand signs. "Water style! Trick of water!" This jutsu irratates kakashi senseis vision and makes everything blurry for a bit. Not stopping I use my other water styles to create the ultimate combination. "Water style fish spit!" I yell, a stream of water comes out of my mouth. "Water style! Water manipulation!" I make the water I just spit on kakashi to boiling point. Hoping to make some damage and create an opening. Then naruto and I jump in perfect sinque. He goes uptop while I go below. One way or another he has to run into one of us. It seems to catch sensei off guard and then out of no where the Uchiha jumps in. 

"Uchiha! What are you doing!? I thought you said you didnt want to team up!" I yell at him. 

"Hn, I changed my mind." He says in monotone. Oh boy does he piss me off. I still have no idea how my great grandpa put up with them. Anyways we all come after him with a spree of jutsu's and taijutsu. Then finally one of naruto's clones grabs the bells and he announces it to us. 

"I got them! guys retreat!" Naruto yells. 

"Ill hold kakashi off! You guys run so we can keep the bells!" I yell to the two. "Look! I have the most chakra left out of us! Don't argue with me just go!! You two keep the bells!" I yell again at them, they look at each other then back at me. 

"No way dattebayo! Im not leaving you behind! Come on we can outrun him!" He says then he grabs my shirt and starts running with me in his grasp. Then the Uchiha starts after us as well. After a few minutes of running Kakashi sensei catches up to us, and we are already exaughsted, so he easily gets the bells back this time. We are all pooped and then the timer goes off. 

"Nooooo, we were so close!!!" Im sulking at this point, we came super close to keeping the bells. I look over to where I thought naruto was, but he poofs away. A shadow clone!? I walk over to where the wooden poles are to see him tied up. 

"You guys did manage to get the bells, but you couldnt keep them. Im going to give you all a second chance, so eat up. Only naruto cant eat since he broke the rules." Kakashi sense says, then he leaves. Suddenly the Uchiha stands up and starts to feed naruto. I also get up and start sharing my food with the two as well. 

Kakashi sensei then pops out of the bushes and lightning and storm clouds appear over him. Im of cours freaked out as any sane person would be. "You guys............... Pass! congratulations." He says. I practically fall over. Im not sure if its from exaughstion or shock but either way im confused. "You are officially team 7, stop by here again same time tomorrow for your first official mission!" He says

"YAY! NARUTO DID YA HEAR WE DID IT!" I yell jumping up and down. What? I may be strong but I am kind of a girly girl. "YAY OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED LETS GO TO ICHIRAKUS TO CELEBRATE!" Im super excited! This is amazing news! "HEY UCHIHA IM IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD COME WITH US! It could be like a team thing!" I yell! 

Im feeling VERY kind and forgiving to even consider inviting the Uchiha. "Hn Im going to leave" OH my gosh I hate him never mind I take back my generosity. 

"Oh why you! I outta knock some sense into you!" I yell rolling up my sleves. "HEY NARUTO LET ME GO! LET ME AT HIM!" Naruto is trying his best to hold me back and im absolutely fuming. "Why you arrogant, bastard, rude, little duckbutt of an uchiha! Uchiha's were already bad but YOU!" I yell. Oh man does he tick me off! I can beleive he is just being so ignorant! 

"Katsumi chan! Hold OH NO KATSUMI AHH STOP STOP!!" Naruto seems to be panicking. I of course notice and calm down. Then I start to walk off taking naruto with me. Anyways we eat Ichiraku's ramen and then we both go our own ways home. Tomorrow is our first mission after all!

~~~~~Authors note~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day please feel free to comment or anything. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

430K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
166K 6K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...
34.1K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...