Dear Katsuki || ᴋ. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ

Af swaggittariuss

On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secre... Mere

Dear Diary
30 Days Left
29 Days Left
28 Days Left
27 Days Left
26 Days Left
25 Days Left
24 Days Left
23 Days Left
22 Days Left
20 Days Left
19 Days Left
18 Days Left
17 Days Left
16 Days Left
15 Days Left
14 Days Left
13 Days Left
12 Days Left
11 Days Left
10 Days Left
9 Days Left
8 Days Left
7 Days Left
6 Days Left
5 Days Left
4 Days Left
3 Days Left
2 Days Left
1 Day Left
0 Days left
Ending 1
Ending 2

21 Days Left

6.7K 162 437
Af swaggittariuss

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10th

Y/N POV:

Me and Katsuki woke up to the sound of his loud phone going off. His mother was calling him. Speaking of calls I remember that I'm supposed to make a call today. Katsuki went to his room to talk to his mom, I pick up my phone, and select Izuku's contact.

"Hey, Zuku"

"Hi. Thank you for calling."

"Of course."

The line got quiet.

"Y/n, can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Uh, sure you can."

"What's your sexuality?"

'What a weird question.'

"I'm (your sexuality)."

"Cool."

We got quiet again. Wanting to avoid awkward silence I ask,

"What about you?"

"Oh me? I'm gay."

"Awe, congrats, Zuku."

He laughs a little. "Thanks. So, what's, um, Kacchan's sexuality?"

"Well, he doesn't want to label himself. He kinda just likes who he likes."

"Has he ever liked a ... guy before?"

"To be honest, I'm not so sure."

"Does he like anyone right now?"

"Not that I know of, and if he did I doubt he would tell him."

"Yup, that's our Kacchan."

The rest of our conversation stayed on the topic of Katsuki. It wasn't the most interesting.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Today I'm having dinner with Katsuki and his family. Words can't even begin to describe how excited I am. I've missed Masaru and Mitsuki dearly.

Today I'm in the mood to wear loose clothes. I put on a pair of loose, black jeans and throw on Katsukis hoodie that he let me borrow, with a purple sports bra underneath.

I walk to Katsukis door and he's still on the phone with his mom. As soon as I walk in he tells his mother goodbye. I wonder what they were talking about.

I notice that he has a red, unopened envelope in his trash can. I grab it and ask him about it.

"It's something that damn nerd gave me. I don't plan on opening it." He lays down in his bed.

"When did he give it to you?" I walk over to him.

"He just slid it under my door." He pulls out his phone. Whenever he pulls out his phone while we're talking it's usually because he's uninterested in our conversation.

"Really?" I question him.

"Did I stutter?" He looks up at me for an answer.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

I playfully punch his shoulder. Punching Kacchan's arms' is one of the worst things I could ever do. His muscular arms always hurt my knuckles. I'll never let him know that though.

He smirks and goes back to scrolling on his phone.

"I was on the call with my mom, I saw that shit come underneath, I opened my door, and Deku was standing right there." He points over to the door.

I engage in our conversation. "What'd you do after you saw him?"

"I closed my door."

"KATSUKI!" I punch him again.

'He's something else.'

"What?" He says in an angry tone. He slaps his phone against his chest. He whips his head towards me, giving me his classic death stare. I would say he's getting pretty upset with me.

I flare my hands. "What if it's something important?"

"Do you know how many fucks I give?"

I sigh knowing the answer. "Zero." Without him noticing I shove the envelope into my back pocket. I have to know what it's inside.

"Exactly. That's my girl." He sits up to rough up my hairs bit and kiss the top of my head. This resulted in causing my face to burn up. "Do you wanna head over to my house early?"

"I have a better idea."

"Which is?" He furrows his brows, confused.

"Cuddles!" I announce loudly.

Without responding, he jumps on me. He puts his entire body weight on top of me.

I attempt to get him off of me. "Ka-cchan, I cant-" I gasp for air "-breath."

"Wimp." He moves down, deposits his head on my stomach, and wraps his arms around my hips. His warm lower body settles in between my legs.

"I love when you're a softie." I play with his hair. I massage his scalp, use my fingers to brush through it, and fluffy his hair out.

"Whatever, y/n." He rubs his face against my stomach.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

"Kacchan, hurry up!" y/n tugs at my hand, pulling me onto the front steps of my house.

'She looks so adorable when she gets this excited. I should bring her home more often. She hasn't been this happy in a while.'

"Katsuki, unlock the door." She whines and jumps up at down like a three-year-old child.

"Hush it." I snap at her.

"You're just grumpy because I made you stop snuggling me." She pokes at my arms with both hands, teasing me. She has a mischievous smile across her beautiful face. I can't help but grin back at her. A small blush grows on my face.

'I have to make her mine.'

"Y/n, I have to tell you something." We stand in front of my house.

"Go ahead."

I look at my feet. "This is kinda hard to say." I try to work up the nerve to confess. My throat goes dry and my mind feels scrambled. I clench my fist out of frustration.

'Why the fuck can't I just tell her?'

She cups my cheeks and carries my face back up. Our eyes lock and I gaze into those alluring (eye color) eyes. "Hey, take your time. There's no rush, Kacchan."

My face eases up in her hands and my firm hands go soft. I feel slightly embarrassed as I blush even more. I exhale and try to calm down before saying,

"Okay. Y/n, I've felt this way for a while now, a long time actually, a really long time." I lose my train of thought from watching her slightly smile and stare at me. "Damn it, I sound so lame. Let me just get right to the chase. Y/n, I li-"

"Y/n! I've missed you so much, sweetie." By opening the front door the old hag interrupts me. She embraces y/n and tells her to come inside.

'Well, there goes that plan.'

I follow behind her as she walks in. I sit on the couch, and I wait for y/n to join me.

"You little brat! How are you not going to say hello to your dear ol' mother?" The old hag smacks the back of my head.

I growl and before I explode on her my best friend sits next to me and grabs my hand. "What were you saying, Katsuki?"

I huff. "It's nothing."

"Are you sure?" She gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I squeeze back.

"Okay." She nods her head.

My mom taps my shoulder and tells me that she needs help in my kitchen. I chop up some onions as she stirs the pot for her soon-to-be dish.

"So when are you going to marry her?" She nudges me.

"MARRY?" I stop chopping and stare at her.

Unfazed she proceeds to say, "Oh, hush! You've had a crush on her practically all your life, and for some odd reason you're still not together." A shit ton of annoyance in her tone.

I roll my eyes and go back to what I was doing.

"The fact that you didn't deny it proves that you do like her." She chuckles and hugs me. "My wittle baby has a girlfriend." She says to me in a cutesy voice and punches my cheeks.

"Get off of me, you old hag." I push her away. "And she's not my girlfriend. Best friends only. She wants someone else."

"Eh? She does? I could've sworn that she liked you back." She sounds disappointed. The girl she pictured marrying her beloved son doesn't want him.

"I thought so, too. I guess we were wrong." I say wholeheartedly. It hurts to say these words out loud. I hate that me and y/n aren't a thing.

My mother leaves the topic alone. She goes back to stirring the pot and I go back to chopping the onions. Without another word exchanged we finish making the meal.

The old hag yells that dinner is ready. I set the plates on the table. Y/n offers to set the cups. My dad quietly grabs the silverware.

Knowing my family all too well we have a loud, rowdy dinner. I hate to admit it, but the old hag's food was delicious. Y/n seemed to enjoy herself. She spent most of the dinner talking and catching up with my parents. I've always known that she sees them as her own parents, and of course, my parents already see her as a daughter.

Once everyone was done, me and my best friend said our goodbyes.

"Come back again soon y/n!" My parents say in unison and wave us off.

"Not you though, Katsuki." My mother says before slamming the door shut.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
I HAD THE BEST DAY EVER!! I went to have dinner at your house and it was sooo amazing! I LOVE your parents. I wish I could call them my own. Now time for a little secret. I took the envelope that Izuku gave you from your trash can. I know that you're going to be mad, but my curiosity got the best of me. I do feel a little guilty though.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. Have my first kiss
4. Lose my virginity
5. Celebrate my birthday
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

word count: 1628

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

105 3 9
Y/n always wanted to be a hero. One unfortunate night her mother was murdered. Y/n got taken in care by pro hero 'Eraserhead' also know as Mr. Aizawa...
218K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
26.9K 820 46
It's been 10 years since they graduated from UA, and their reunion is just around the corner. Ochako has been working harder than ever making quite t...
118K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...