Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 23

123 26 23
By keewilliams911

Diamonds POV

After arguing with Adonis I grabbed jacket and waved Goodbye to Abigail and Adona and left with the stranger into a limo.

Jacket⤵⤵

Limo⤵⤵

"Who am I am Gregory you can call me Greg am assigned to be your bodyguard when ever you leave the house without Adonis" he smiled warmly.

Great he hired a frea*ing bodyguard just great.

"Nice to meet you am"...

"Diamond Querdo Happy birthday" he smiled.

Am famous now amazing.

"Thanks"."So are we cool" he asked.

Why not he seems ight and by the way why not have some male friends other than my brother.

"Yeah we cool" I smirked.

To be honest Greg is handsome but I prefer Adonis even though he can be a pain in my butt.

We arrived at Aunts Char's place and outside was perfectly set up.

Diamonds Aunts house⤵⤵

Outside Set up⤵⤵

I stepped out and ran to hug my Grandma sitting in her chair.

"Baby Happy birthday" she smiled her breath smelled like weed and cranberry juice weird combination if you ask me.

"You have alot of d*mn talking to do tonight" she explains.

I nodded and went over to hug the rest of my family except Gold *ps still had an attitude* then I sat down with Greg besides me.

"Loving the outfit girl but why the jacket" Rat said.

"Long story short but love your outfit".

She had one a white string shirt and a regular ripped jeans along with some white sandals and some jewelry and a cute hat.

Diva's Outfit ⤵⤵

I looked at Gold and she had on something similar but her shirt is gray along with her slippers.

Golds Outfit ⤵⤵

And August hes always dressed chill he had on a plain tracksuit.

August Outfit⤵⤵

"Does no one realizes the dude sitting next to her" August asked.

Always the observant one in the group.

"Yeah who is this guy" Rat asked.

If I tell them he is my bodyguard they'll freak so I said he's a friend and ignore him.

"Okay enough about Fred (also gave him a fake name just incase you never know) let me start from the beginning" I exhaled.

I told them the entire thing but of course dropping out the gang violence thr guns and guards don't want Grandma Lisa to flip.

"This is bullsh*t how can Adien do that" Aunty shouted.

"Where is the man he gave you up to I want to meet that bas*ard" Grandma shouted.

Bas*ard okay that was rude.

"Grandma he is not a bas*ard and he's busy" I mumbled.

Ohhhhhhhhhh snap!!!!!!!

"So you rather stay with him a big man and your still in school huh is that what your telling me" Grandma hollered at me.

"Stop putting words in my mouth you think I want this" I yelled angrily.

"Sure as h*ll you do" she spatted.

Unbelievable pure stupidity.

"If you don't want this then why are you defending him" Gold intervened.

Oh she can talk to me now what an surprise.

"Did God gave you back your English tongue great it seems so lets have a big celebration Gold Querdo found her words go on sis give me a nice long lecture" I smiled.

"Diamond one question do you like him" Diva asked.

What us wrong with these people.

I stood quiet for awhile absorbing that question while Greg patted my back.

"You like him just another sl*t" Gold shouted.

That did it yeah am a big sl*t. Why would she say that.

"Gold what the h*ll is wrong with you" August shouted.

I breath in deeply getting ready to speak.

"August its okay, I came here for support and yall are acting like a bunch of screwed up idiots goodbye August bye Aunty Happy birthday to me" I said getting up and walking away.

"Just another bunch of sad relatives except that young man who stood up for his sister may the devil be with you" Greg said.

"Sis am sorry I didn't mean it" she shouted crying.

"We all are sorry aren't we" I said as tears fall down my cheeks.

"Baby wait" Aunty Char said.

I ignored her and entered the Limo with Greg and drove away.

"Are you gonna cry" Greg asked.

Am I that readable

I nodded and started crying and didn't stop until we arrived at the mansion.

"You still wanna cry" he asked again.

I nodded existing the limo and walking in the house then in the kitchen where Adonis was sitting with his two friends.

He spun around and I divided my face on his chest I just wanted a little embrace.

"Princess" he mumbled.

"Someone's gone soft" Gorgiana laughed.

I swear am gonna kill this guy someday.

I took off my shoe and flung it at him hitting him in the face.

"D*mn you" I shouted resting back my head on his hard chest.

"Hey language princess now we have a lot to talk about including why you are crying now" he said soothingly.

"Am tired and sad plus angry tomorrow please" I sobbed.

He wiped my tears and lifted me up bridal style and I rested my head in the crock of his neck.

"Well answer this who made you cry" he asked.

"Its just my family and there critics" I mumbled.

My eyelids became heavy and  last thing I heard was "Sleep well baby girl"

Well my life sucks my family thinks I want this even Diva my best friend the only person that standed up for me was August.

And what is wrong with Gold and what is sooooo important to talk about with Adonis ughhhh.

Okay there was alot of family drama and tension do you think her family should have reacted that way?

And what will happen when Diamond finds out about Mike?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...